•   
  • 174(current)
Release Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
(2019-10-14, 22:00)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-10-14, 14:40)arnenaessens Wrote: I have tried alot of skins but this is far the best i've tried. So first of all thank you for the amazing skin!

I only have 1 small problem that i can seem to get working.

When i add a widget to a addon source that are movies the widget works perfectly when i press play.
But when using series when i click the Play season 1 episode 2 ( from the In progress list ) button the loading spinner appears and then goes back to the home menu again.

Debug log: ajarufomec.kodi (paste)

Hope to hear from you soon.

You should delete that log and use a similar supported addon like popcornflix to recreate your issue you wont get any help with banned addons in your log. I would like to help but you have to abide by the rules of the forum. 

I'm sorry i totally understand. Smile Will upload new log tomorrow when i have time. I cannot delete my log or edit my post tho.
(2019-10-15, 01:54)arnenaessens Wrote:
(2019-10-14, 22:00)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-10-14, 14:40)arnenaessens Wrote: I have tried alot of skins but this is far the best i've tried. So first of all thank you for the amazing skin!

I only have 1 small problem that i can seem to get working.

When i add a widget to a addon source that are movies the widget works perfectly when i press play.
But when using series when i click the Play season 1 episode 2 ( from the In progress list ) button the loading spinner appears and then goes back to the home menu again.

Debug log: ajarufomec.kodi (paste)

Hope to hear from you soon.

You should delete that log and use a similar supported addon like popcornflix to recreate your issue you wont get any help with banned addons in your log. I would like to help but you have to abide by the rules of the forum.  

I'm sorry i totally understand. Smile Will upload new log tomorrow when i have time. I cannot delete my log or edit my post tho. 
sadly i cannot reproduce the bug with popconflix
  •   
  • 174(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)4.4416