• 149(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-04-08, 09:08)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-08, 09:05)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2021-04-03, 11:01)beatmasterrs Wrote: Can you please try again? Note: This is only a version for testing the function. Behind the Movie Title, the tmdb id should appear for debugging after a few seconds. With this, the play button should be enabled.

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...esting.zip

B,

Has this made it to the master yet? I have been using the version you posted here until I can confirm it’s on master to switch. Thanks.

Unfortunately not yet. More testing is needed for that and I haven't done that yet. I still need to figure out if it will be added as an option, or fallback, etc. But it should be there in 1.1.33 at the latest. Smile

The way it’s working now seems to be quite good. I can pull movie and tv. 😀
(2021-04-08, 09:10)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2021-04-08, 09:08)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-08, 09:05)derrgoo123 Wrote: B,

Has this made it to the master yet? I have been using the version you posted here until I can confirm it’s on master to switch. Thanks.

Unfortunately not yet. More testing is needed for that and I haven't done that yet. I still need to figure out if it will be added as an option, or fallback, etc. But it should be there in 1.1.33 at the latest. Smile

The way it’s working now seems to be quite good. I can pull movie and tv. 😀

Very good, thank you for your feedback Smile
Hi, I like the "modern multi-widgets" view, but could you add a "brightness" setting to it like the "modern multi-widgets netflix" view? To make the background brighter. Thank you
(2021-04-08, 08:55)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-08, 00:14)ellega Wrote: the message "Locally stored information found. Ignore and refresh from Internet?" is not complete if french language.

From here :

if english language

if french language

In file \addons\resource.language.fr_fr\resources\strings.po all seems ok

xml:

msgctxt "#20446"
msgid "Locally stored information found. Ignore and refresh from Internet?"
msgstr "Des informations existent déjà localement.\nFaut-il les ignorer et actualiser depuis Internet?"

But if you delete the code "\n" ("new line") the message is complete ...

nothing serious it's just for information Smile

Thanks for pointing this out Smile

I have tested this with other skins. The behavior was the same for me. So in my opinion this is a problem with the french language file. In other language files there is no "\n" in this string.
Yes you are right. this appear with all skin. I makes a request in right place to teams kodi. thanks

PS : done 19536 (GH issue)
(2021-04-08, 09:03)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-07, 23:14)jancip Wrote: Hi..would like to ask..the movie title at the bottom does not scroll in the icon layout. I don't know the name movie ... I missed it in the settings, but it's not there anymore?

Do you mean in the Netflix view? If so, I just fixed that.
no, in the settings icon. in the image at the bottom, the text previously scrolled the title of the movie, now not.
(2021-04-04, 22:29)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-04, 21:32)DarkEther Wrote: This is now my daily driver skin, its fantastic.  I do have a probably daft question, on Movies is there a way to add "in progress" as a submenu?

Should be no problem Smile You can find the new item in "video library -> Movies and TV shows". Please test the latest master from gibthub:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
The master.zip do I just install it "install from zip" or copy over my current Zephyr folder or something else...just in case I make an arse of it Smile
(2021-04-08, 19:56)DarkEther Wrote:
(2021-04-04, 22:29)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-04, 21:32)DarkEther Wrote: This is now my daily driver skin, its fantastic.  I do have a probably daft question, on Movies is there a way to add "in progress" as a submenu?

Should be no problem Smile You can find the new item in "video library -> Movies and TV shows". Please test the latest master from gibthub:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
The master.zip do I just install it "install from zip" or copy over my current Zephyr folder or something else...just in case I make an arse of it Smile
Install from zip.
There is new stuff for testing:

Movement

zeddgb pointed out the following behavior to me on github:
Quote:When we scroll to and select the very last item in our movie library while using the BigFlix v2 view, we can only see the last 2 items in the library, with a whole lot of wasted empty space on the right side of the screen. It looks kind of awkward and makes me lose my place a little when looking for something to watch.
This is how I feel it should work (and roughly how Arctic Zephyr 2 and Horizon currently work):
The currently selected item (movie poster) is always the 3rd item from the left. Scrolling left/right just shifts the posters, until you get near the end, in which case the posters stop shifting and the selected item becomes the 4th from the left, 5th from the left, and so on.

Old
- view 521

New
- view 521

I personally find the new version good, except that the unfocused item on the left, plops out when scrolling. There is no solution for that. It bothers me a bit. I've made a branch for testing: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...esting.zip

Note: i just realized that this will not work for the main menu if a vertical layout is selected.

Maybe someone can give feedback? Smile
DialogVideoInfo extended infos

@"ellega" 

Items that do not contain information are not displayed here:

Old

New

Currently I am a bit undecided.  Maybe someone can give feedback?
(2021-04-09, 10:52)beatmasterrs Wrote: There is new stuff for testing:

Movement

zeddgb pointed out the following behavior to me on github:
Quote:When we scroll to and select the very last item in our movie library while using the BigFlix v2 view, we can only see the last 2 items in the library, with a whole lot of wasted empty space on the right side of the screen. It looks kind of awkward and makes me lose my place a little when looking for something to watch.
This is how I feel it should work (and roughly how Arctic Zephyr 2 and Horizon currently work):
The currently selected item (movie poster) is always the 3rd item from the left. Scrolling left/right just shifts the posters, until you get near the end, in which case the posters stop shifting and the selected item becomes the 4th from the left, 5th from the left, and so on.

Old
- view 521

New
- view 521

I personally find the new version good, except that the unfocused item on the left, plops out when scrolling. There is no solution for that. It bothers me a bit. I've made a branch for testing: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...esting.zip

Note: i just realized that this will not work for the main menu if a vertical layout is selected.

Maybe someone can give feedback? Smile
I vote for new one..
(2021-04-09, 10:53)beatmasterrs Wrote: DialogVideoInfo extended infos

@"ellega" 

Old

New

These examples, I really can't tell what changed?
(2021-04-09, 11:15)derrgoo123 Wrote:

@"ellega" 

In the extended info tab, only lines, that contains infos, will be shown. No more "no info available" when, e.g. no author or imdb top 250 info is given.
(2021-04-09, 11:18)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-09, 11:15)derrgoo123 Wrote:

@"ellega" 

In the extended info tab, only lines, that contains infos, will be shown. No more "no info available" when, e.g. no author or imdb top 250 info is given.
So, if I understand correctly, you mean if not given the tab will not show up?
(2021-04-09, 11:25)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2021-04-09, 11:18)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-09, 11:15)derrgoo123 Wrote: These examples, I really can't tell what changed?

So, if I understand correctly, you mean if not given the tab will not show up?

Please have a look:

@"ellega" 

Old

New

1 - The new scrolling is much better. +1 to add this to "Vertical Multi-Widget"  Big Grin

2 - The DialogVideoInfo extended infos is Better indeed. thanks. +1 to add this for "no information available under the "movie title" and the audio label which can also be without information. Angel

All go in a good way.
can i ask you, you are a bit undecided for which part ?

PS : I have tested "prefer-local-info-testing" too. I know it is not finish I guess. It works perfectly for "Same director". Thank you very much Smile
  • 149(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11