• 198(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
(2019-10-19, 02:37)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2019-10-19, 01:11)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-09-26, 05:10)Seattle2Nashville Wrote: @jurialmunkey 

A little while back I asked you if it was possible to add a working "Browse" button to the info panel for content from addons. You were able to get it working as long as you were already in the addon. You mentioned looking into it for widgets on the home screen as well. Jw if theres been any progress?

It seems like auraMOD has been able to add the browse tv show option we talked about and a play option and trakt manager option to the info panel. SerpantDrago told me to look into the xml files to see how it's done but I have no idea what I'm looking for. I'm wondering if you can take a look? There's a post on git regarding it, I'll pm you

@Seattle2Nashville - I think the Browse/Play issue should be fixed now. Can you test and confirm?
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc....52-alpha6

This does seem to be working, and even browses into the seasons of shows... but can't work "backwards" from an episode. Is it possible to get a "Browse Season" or "Browse Show" option whenever Information is viewed for an episode?
Not possible.

The Play/Browse fix simply hides the Play button if the IsFolder flag is set and instead shows a custom "Browse" button which just opens the video window and sets the container path to the folderpath value (I'm simplifying a little bit, but that's the basic gist).
Code:
ActivateWindow(videos,$INFO[ListItem.FolderPath],return)

ListItem.FolderPath basically stores the "next" folder that will open if the item is clicked on. To open the "Seasons" of a tvshow from the Episode, the skin would need to know what the "FolderPath" of the base tvshow. However, there is no equivalent path label that contains this info at the episode level.

It could be done in the Kodi library if the skin has a way to get the tvshow dbid because the paths follow a consistent structure.

For instance, the seasons for a tvshow are available with:
Code:
videodb://tvshows/titles/TVSHOW-DBID/
And the episodes in any particular season can be accessed with:
Code:
videodb://tvshows/titles/TVSHOW-DBID/SEASON-NUMBER/

However, unlike the Kodi library, there is no consistent path structure for add-ons - so there is no way to know what the seasons/episodes path would be.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-10-19, 01:11)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-09-26, 05:10)Seattle2Nashville Wrote: @jurialmunkey 

A little while back I asked you if it was possible to add a working "Browse" button to the info panel for content from addons. You were able to get it working as long as you were already in the addon. You mentioned looking into it for widgets on the home screen as well. Jw if theres been any progress?

It seems like auraMOD has been able to add the browse tv show option we talked about and a play option and trakt manager option to the info panel. SerpantDrago told me to look into the xml files to see how it's done but I have no idea what I'm looking for. I'm wondering if you can take a look? There's a post on git regarding it, I'll pm you

@Seattle2Nashville - I think the Browse/Play issue should be fixed now. Can you test and confirm?

Just got a chance to check it out and as doc said, It'd be awesome if there was the same browse option on episode info dialogs. But outside of that, everything is working great! The fixed focus on widgets and changes to the OSD are both awesome
I have 2 small issues.

One is with the subtitle and info icons in the OSD. Every time I want to enable/disable or change subs, I end up accidentally pressing the info icon.
I think it has to do with them both looking like speech balloons. Could you change the info icon to a circle or different shape, please?

My other request is an option to make the seekbar disappear faster after unpause. The delay is pretty long and sometimes obscures subtitles directly after unpausing.

Thank you!
(2019-10-19, 04:39)bb10 Wrote: I have 2 small issues.

One is with the subtitle and info icons in the OSD. Every time I want to enable/disable or change subs, I end up accidentally pressing the info icon.
I think it has to do with them both looking like speech balloons. Could you change the info icon to a circle or different shape, please?

My other request is an option to make the seekbar disappear faster after unpause. The delay is pretty long and sometimes obscures subtitles directly after unpausing.

Thank you!

I agree about the icons. Added to my todo list:
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...issues/130
EDIT: Added in latest release.

The seekbar display after pause duration is not possible to change. It is linked to Player.DisplayAfterSeek which is hard-coded to 2.5 seconds. It is designed that way so you can see where you are seeking too. The problem is that kodi also sets it after pause and if I remove the condition then it makes certain types of seeking difficult.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-10-19, 03:34)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-10-19, 02:37)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2019-10-19, 01:11)jurialmunkey Wrote: @Seattle2Nashville - I think the Browse/Play issue should be fixed now. Can you test and confirm?

This does seem to be working, and even browses into the seasons of shows... but can't work "backwards" from an episode. Is it possible to get a "Browse Season" or "Browse Show" option whenever Information is viewed for an episode?
Not possible.

The Play/Browse fix simply hides the Play button if the IsFolder flag is set and instead shows a custom "Browse" button which just opens the video window and sets the container path to the folderpath value (I'm simplifying a little bit, but that's the basic gist).
Code:
ActivateWindow(videos,$INFO[ListItem.FolderPath],return)

ListItem.FolderPath basically stores the "next" folder that will open if the item is clicked on. To open the "Seasons" of a tvshow from the Episode, the skin would need to know what the "FolderPath" of the base tvshow. However, there is no equivalent path label that contains this info at the episode level.

It could be done in the Kodi library if the skin has a way to get the tvshow dbid because the paths follow a consistent structure.

For instance, the seasons for a tvshow are available with:
Code:
videodb://tvshows/titles/TVSHOW-DBID/
And the episodes in any particular season can be accessed with:
Code:
videodb://tvshows/titles/TVSHOW-DBID/SEASON-NUMBER/

However, unlike the Kodi library, there is no consistent path structure for add-ons - so there is no way to know what the seasons/episodes path would be.

Very good explanation; makes sense to me now.
@jurialmunkey is their any way you can make it that on the home screen. There could be multiple widgets that shows the highlighted media`s plot. When there`s a single widget, the plot shows (it doesn`t if there`s more than 1 widget setup). It would be awsome to click down, and my other widgets are shown (one at a time like a single widget) with their plots as well.
(2019-10-21, 04:03)tinnyskillz Wrote: @jurialmunkey is their any way you can make it that on the home screen. There could be multiple widgets that shows the highlighted media`s plot. When there`s a single widget, the plot shows (it doesn`t if there`s more than 1 widget setup). It would be awsome to click down, and my other widgets are shown (one at a time like a single widget) with their plots as well.

I've been considering making a pull request involving a "Poster Details" widget aspect, similar to AuraMOD's... but I'm still working on the "Landscape Poster" one Big Grin
(2019-10-21, 04:03)tinnyskillz Wrote: @jurialmunkey is their any way you can make it that on the home screen. There could be multiple widgets that shows the highlighted media`s plot. When there`s a single widget, the plot shows (it doesn`t if there`s more than 1 widget setup). It would be awsome to click down, and my other widgets are shown (one at a time like a single widget) with their plots as well.

+1 this. I've been searching for a way to do this. Would be great if this can be done. More for the ratings rather than the plot itself.
Big Grin 

And with one single widget, something like this also   Wink ?
please help from hungary.

I made a menu that points to a directory "animacio".
if I click on it, script.skinshortcuts window comes in 4x.
then the movies come in.
How can this window be skipped?
Why come in?
(Every skin is like that)
Animacio (menu) -> script.skinshortcuts window -> movies Sad

Thanks!

Pick:

https://ibb.co/Ln374Zw

https://ibb.co/s1CkkRQ

https://ibb.co/vm130x3

https://ibb.co/1qjNQ2f
@Gyulafi

Don't start double-posting on our forum right from the start.
We have some anti-spam measures that are kicking in for newcomers here.
When using widgets, if only one widget is selected, the items have plot summaries beneath them. When using multiple widgets the summaries are gone and only the movie posters on each widget are rendered. Is there a way to have posters with plot summaries when using multiple widgets?
(2019-08-31, 04:55)jurialmunkey Wrote: 0.9.46-a2 - UpNext SupportImage
Hi, thanks for this incredible skin! 
I can't find how to enable this feature.
(2019-10-22, 15:39)hyper_puncher Wrote:
(2019-08-31, 04:55)jurialmunkey Wrote: 0.9.46-a2 - UpNext SupportImage
Hi, thanks for this incredible skin! 
I can't find how to enable this feature.

Install Up Next from the Kodi repository Big Grin
I am getting cropped TV and Movie posters throughout the skin.

Notice in the above image how the bottom and top portions are cropped compared to the original poster https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/3175-ba...uage=en-US
  • 198(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226