• 186(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
@jurialmunkey  bro how put black background like you?
Jurialmunkey:

I noticed you added a star rating to the mix. What is this rating?

Thanks
(2019-09-13, 02:33)Edworld Wrote: Jurialmunkey:

I noticed you added a star rating to the mix. What is this rating?

Thanks
Library rating (making it consistent with the star ratings in other views).

Imdb icon in showcase is now only used for helper addon ratings (as it is in other views).
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-09-13, 00:33)XxKaiserxX Wrote: @jurialmunkey  bro how put black background like you?
Interface settings > colors > dark
Need to have Expert settings enabled (bottom left of settings dialog).
(2019-09-12, 15:34)Seattle2Nashville Wrote:
(2019-09-12, 11:14)powermarcel10 Wrote: @jurialmunkey: 2 more feature requests for this awesome skin:

-Option to add the date after the time in homescreen
-Option to change the homescreen label

Best regards,
Marcel
I like the second one a lot. It'd be nice to make "Home" say something else

I think it should change to be the label of whatever home screen section you're browsing through.
(2019-09-13, 00:05)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-09-12, 10:00)albertron Wrote:
(2019-09-12, 02:13)jurialmunkey Wrote: I also use the Netflix plugin. There were a couple of settings that I enabled in it which appeared to fix the widgets issue with startup.

I'll check when I'm home and post them here.

I wait your answer. Thanks for the help

I'm using the netflix addon from castagnait repository:
https://github.com/castagnait/repository...-1.0.0.zip
https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.video.netflix
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=329767

In settings of Netflix add-on under Expert, my settings are:
Show configuration screen at addon startup [off]
Enable IPC over HTTP [on]
Disable startup notification [on]
Enable execution timing [on]
Show notification instead of modal dialog for errors [on]
SSL verification [on]
Make sure you hit OK button on right after selecting the settings to save them.

This combination of settings appear to have fixed the issue of netflix widgets not loading correctly on startup (using LibreELEC).

Thanks for the help. I just tried coreelec, and that configuration doesn't work for me. Can the number of widgets also influence? I only have 2 widgets activated, I suppose if you have more, it will take longer to start them, and it will take time for the Netflix services to activate. It's just an assumption, I really don't know if this is so. Anyway the Netflix Addon stopped working yesterday, so maybe it's not the best time to try.
(2019-09-13, 10:00)albertron Wrote:
(2019-09-13, 00:05)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-09-12, 10:00)albertron Wrote: I wait your answer. Thanks for the help

I'm using the netflix addon from castagnait repository:
https://github.com/castagnait/repository...-1.0.0.zip
https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.video.netflix
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=329767

In settings of Netflix add-on under Expert, my settings are:
Show configuration screen at addon startup [off]
Enable IPC over HTTP [on]
Disable startup notification [on]
Enable execution timing [on]
Show notification instead of modal dialog for errors [on]
SSL verification [on]
Make sure you hit OK button on right after selecting the settings to save them.

This combination of settings appear to have fixed the issue of netflix widgets not loading correctly on startup (using LibreELEC).

Thanks for the help. I just tried coreelec, and that configuration doesn't work for me. Can the number of widgets also influence? I only have 2 widgets activated, I suppose if you have more, it will take longer to start them, and it will take time for the Netflix services to activate. It's just an assumption, I really don't know if this is so. Anyway the Netflix Addon stopped working yesterday, so maybe it's not the best time to try.
Ah damn that's a shame - it works well for me.

It's a possibility regarding more widgets - more widgets definitely mean things take extra time to load.

Before though, I had at least one Netflix widget not load on startup, whereas now all load properly
Hi everyone!

My previous TV was really dim and Arctic Zephyrs looked perfect.

I just changed my TV and I got a 4K Quantum dot one. I'm having issues with the blur backgrounds. There's a lot of banding in the gradient and I'm not sure if it's because I misconfigured the skin and the blur is of bad quality, or if my TV doesn't render the gradient properly.

I can see some banding in gradient from other apps, but not nearly as much as with Arctic Zephyr 2.

Do you guys have issues with banding too? If not, what are your blur settings?
Anyone here know how to get back the "Next aired" feature in Series? I remember a few updates ago it would show if a Series has been completed or when the next episode was due to air. I can't seem to see that anymore. But I also haven't found a setting for this.

Forget it. Waiting a little and it appeared back.
Is there any way that the for ratings from RT to show from the audience instead of the critics?
Just noticed that you move the time/end label to the top right corner as in A:Z and I like.
Bottom middle info line is now showing title and I like that, too.

But with info (wether with or without poster) information is twice on the screen.
Maybe you should add a condition on info is shown and go back to old label layout in that case (time/end goes bottom middle and title goes where info shows it.

Another question:
Why didn't you use "|" as seperator for title info label as anywhere else in your skin?
Using "dot" seems misplaced.
(2019-09-11, 07:43)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-09-11, 06:44)curael Wrote: @jurialmunkey is it possible to allow the alphabet strip to move from A to Z by pressing left? And Z to A on right? Or is this function limited? Smile Could be practical.

I don't really understand what the point would be?

You always start on the current letter, so it isn't as if you would be able to get to a different letter quicker if they were flipped in the opposite direction. Plus typically lists scroll from left to right (or top to bottom), so it wouldn't even match the direction of the list.

If I enter a menu I start at A. Would be nice to be able to press left and get to the end of the list, Z. Aura did this. Sorry if I explained it badly.
(2019-09-14, 23:37)curael Wrote:
(2019-09-11, 06:44)curael Wrote: @jurialmunkey is it possible to allow the alphabet strip to move from A to Z by pressing left? And Z to A on right? Or is this function limited? Smile Could be practical.

You always start on the current letter, so it isn't as if you would be able to get to a different letter quicker if they were flipped in the opposite direction. Plus typically lists scroll from left to right (or top to bottom), so it wouldn't even match the direction of the list.

If I enter a menu I start at A. Would be nice to be able to press left and get to the end of the list, Z. Aura did this. Sorry if I explained it badly.

So scroll backwards through the list, and then change to the alphabet strip.
(2019-09-14, 23:37)curael Wrote:

Oh sorry I completely misunderstood what you were suggesting.

I didnt realise the movement didn't wrap around between the ends of the alphabet list. Shouldn't be too hard to fix. I'll have a look when I'm back at home.
tri-panel view:

Need to adjust the height of the plot and on tv shows if the show is over an hour, the M at the end of PM is not displayed.

I have also been getting errors with the moviedb helper when browsing through movies. Where can I find the log to post it?
  • 186(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226