• 240(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
Hi, 
I'm hoping that someone here can help me out. I've been using the skin for a while now on Shield TV and just recently I set it up on Win 10. This morning while messing with settings I checked the skin settings option for Blur Backgrounds and it downloaded an additional script (I didn't really read what it was) and then Kodi quit. 
Every time I restart it quits before I can access any of the menus. 
Is there anything I can do to revert back to the way I was before and get out of this loop of the application quitting? 
Thanks in advance.

EDIT - I've solved the crashing problem. I modified my advanced settings xml file to activate logging as I couldn't get into the gui to do it there and this helped me to identify the script as "colorbox". Removing this has made the problem go away on my system. I'm leaving this post here rather than deleting it as it might help someone else, or it might be an indicator of a problem that the dev or someone else might be curious enough to look into. I can live without blurred backgrounds - I only turned them on out of curiosity and the chances are that I would have turned them off again as I've always been a fan of movie/TV backgrounds.
@jurialmunkey 

I've sent a PR on github for fixing PVR control (stop, rewind etc.) positioning/clicking area problem. Can you merge it? Or decline if it's a wrong approach for the problem.

Thanks!
Anyone can tell me (I don't remember) that line of that file I have to change fkr modify the text in attrach.
Thanks
I love this skin and appreciate all your work!

One question. Is it possible to have a widget for the corner Icon search?
I think when I first installed it there was a weather widget. But now there is nothing and it looks a bit empty.
The global widget is not working there.
Hey, this is a great skin, so thanks very much for making it and releasing it to world!

I switched from AuraMOD and the only thing I miss is the playlist button in the OSD that brings up the current playlist, like this.

Is it possible to add this in? Are the any skin files I can edit to include, don't mind getting my hands dirty Blush
Loving the skin. Newbie question though, how do you update the Submenu Hubs? I can't find anything in Skin Settings > Home. I'm running Kodi 18.7.1 on LibreELEC 9.2.3. Skin is 0.9.53-alpha4 (I can't seem to update this in Kodi add-ons either? It just says I have the latest version).
@jurialmunkey 
Still love this skin. Smile

I found a bug though, Live TV Widgets (Timers, recent recordings, etc.) not updating in real time. It affects both the default widgets and skinhelper widgets. E.G. I add a new timer and it not shown on widget, until I start a live channel and stop it. Same with recordings.

It works with Estuary MOD v2, so I think it's an issue in this skin. Any chance for a fix?
(2020-08-07, 11:44)jkerrigan Wrote: Loving the skin. Newbie question though, how do you update the Submenu Hubs? I can't find anything in Skin Settings > Home. I'm running Kodi 18.7.1 on LibreELEC 9.2.3. Skin is 0.9.53-alpha4 (I can't seem to update this in Kodi add-ons either? It just says I have the latest version).
nevermind worked it all out
(2020-08-07, 12:19)hunfatal Wrote: @jurialmunkey 
Still love this skin. Smile

I found a bug though, Live TV Widgets (Timers, recent recordings, etc.) not updating in real time. It affects both the default widgets and skinhelper widgets. E.G. I add a new timer and it not shown on widget, until I start a live channel and stop it. Same with recordings.

It works with Estuary MOD v2, so I think it's an issue in this skin. Any chance for a fix?
Additional info: If I uninstall Skin Helper Service / Skin Helper Widgets, the default PVR widgets are working. Maybe this information can help if you fix the issue. Or is this skin discontinued?
Has anyone tried this skin with Kodi 19 yet?
(2020-08-08, 20:51)Baubas Wrote: Has anyone tried this skin with Kodi 19 yet?
By default it doesn't work with Kodi 19. I did a tiny amount of work on my mod to get it running in Kodi 19, but I won't be supporting it.  If you really want to, you can get info on my mod here:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=354561

Note that as far as Kodi is concerned, this is a completely different skin.  So any settings you had (including all the home screen modifications via skin shortcuts) will revert to default and have to be redone.
Jurial or Drinfernoo is the repository able to be added as a source in file manager?
(2020-08-09, 08:48)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Jurial or Drinfernoo is the repository able to be added as a source in file manager?

Yes: https://jurialmunkey.github.io/
(2020-08-11, 01:24)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2020-08-09, 08:48)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Jurial or Drinfernoo is the repository able to be added as a source in file manager?

Thanks, appreciate the address.  Can't install repositories via zip file on Apple TV
(2020-08-12, 06:21)Kokonutcreme Wrote:
(2020-08-11, 01:24)drinfernoo Wrote:

Thanks, appreciate the address.  Can't install repositories via zip file on Apple TV

You'll have to add the source in file manager, and then install from zip...
  • 240(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226