Manual scrap missing
A lot of scraping issues come down to the execution of the skin Skin features compatibility list (wiki) and atm 'Skin aeon Nox Silvo' isn't listed. a few things stick out, one of  'Skin Helper Service' and 'Artwork Beef' (might want to disable for purposes of testing) and in the case of "Bohemian Rhapsody [MicroHD 1080p][AC3 5.1-DTS 5.1-Castellano-AC3 5.1 Ingles+Subs][ES-EN]" you might want to rename the title "Bohemian Rhapsody (2018)" without the quotes, the scraper might be tripping up.
@jurialmunkey

Just saw your answer in this post... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2827611

Is that likely to be the same solution for the members in this thread?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-02-26, 04:50)Karellen Wrote: @jurialmunkey

Just saw your answer in this post... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2827611

Is that likely to be the same solution for the members in this thread?
No. That's a separate issue.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Ok, thanks.

Any idea what the issue is?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Well it's definitely not a skin problem and if he's getting the confirm dialog the scraper hasn't found anything matching. Move thread to scrapers?
@Hitcher Sure. Moved to Metadata Scrapers

@narvatu

I just noticed you have Argentinian(?) language set in your scraper. IMDB is an English only site.
My Signature
(2019-02-17, 13:36)narvatu Wrote: last try.
library automatic update off.
Skin aeon Nox Silvo
In a film in "recently added film" (aquaman) ->button i -> update
Menu with results ( I see it!!!) and choose  a wrong option (lego version). everything works as expected
Button i -> update  - > menu with results > button Manual (Is present!!!) and correct the title to DC. everything works as expected
Go to files and navigate to unscarped film (bohemian rhapsody)
Context menu -> scan to collection. No results nor menu with possible matches, nor button "manual"
Context menu -> Change content -> Change scraper. With three scapers installed same result (No results without any other option)
Close.
https://paste.kodi.tv/qojuwurohi.kodi

- Tv series scrape new episodes normally, including some new series
- last film correctly scaped is from 2019-02-10. But from same day anoter movie remains unscraped
- I install Kodi 18.0 in 2019-01-29

Other questions
- Who is responsible for presenting this lost menu?  Kodi or scraper?
- In files mode, I order movies by date, but I see now that is "date modified", not "date added" . Artwork beef addon modifies date in their work and disorder movies. Any solution? (this is other problem, I know)
Wow, how crazy!  I thought that this thread was forgotten and four new answers.
in previous messages I already said that it was independent of the skin. It occurs in both Aeon Nox silvo and Estuary.
From there my question about who is responsible for presenting the menu. From this I think that it is the scraper, but none of the three scrapers installed gives results
With films already scanned the menu of choice is shown and the "manual" button is present
With some movies neither find results nor show the "manual" button.

I know I can change the title of the folder to improve the results, but my report is not for that.
It is to notify that the menu of possible matches and the "manual" button are not visible. And they should go out, right?
From @mancio61 post, I deduce that I'm not the only one who has this

PD: IF IMDB is a only english site... Why I can select any other languaje?. es_ar is selected because es_es is not available. But Universal scraper or filmaffinity do not work either 
PD2: From last message I only add a new film to library. This was added without any problem with correct title (in spanish) and without any action on my part
(2019-02-26, 23:01)narvatu Wrote:
(2019-02-17, 13:36)narvatu Wrote: last try.
library automatic update off.
Skin aeon Nox Silvo
In a film in "recently added film" (aquaman) ->button i -> update
Menu with results ( I see it!!!) and choose  a wrong option (lego version). everything works as expected
Button i -> update  - > menu with results > button Manual (Is present!!!) and correct the title to DC. everything works as expected
Go to files and navigate to unscarped film (bohemian rhapsody)
Context menu -> scan to collection. No results nor menu with possible matches, nor button "manual"
Context menu -> Change content -> Change scraper. With three scapers installed same result (No results without any other option)
Close.
https://paste.kodi.tv/qojuwurohi.kodi

- Tv series scrape new episodes normally, including some new series
- last film correctly scaped is from 2019-02-10. But from same day anoter movie remains unscraped
- I install Kodi 18.0 in 2019-01-29

Other questions
- Who is responsible for presenting this lost menu?  Kodi or scraper?
- In files mode, I order movies by date, but I see now that is "date modified", not "date added" . Artwork beef addon modifies date in their work and disorder movies. Any solution? (this is other problem, I know)
Wow, how crazy!  I thought that this thread was forgotten and four new answers.
in previous messages I already said that it was independent of the skin. It occurs in both Aeon Nox silvo and Estuary.
From there my question about who is responsible for presenting the menu. From this I think that it is the scraper, but none of the three scrapers installed gives results
With films already scanned the menu of choice is shown and the "manual" button is present
With some movies neither find results nor show the "manual" button.

I know I can change the title of the folder to improve the results, but my report is not for that.
It is to notify that the menu of possible matches and the "manual" button are not visible. And they should go out, right?
From @mancio61 post, I deduce that I'm not the only one who has this

PD: IF IMDB is a only english site... Why I can select any other languaje?. es_ar is selected because es_es is not available. But Universal scraper or filmaffinity do not work either 
PD2: From last message I only add a new film to library. This was added without any problem with correct title (in spanish) and without any action on my part 

still nothing? it begins to happen with me, some movies dont scrape. 
starts this week.
really annoying
really sad
I remember in the past I could at least add the information manually to database, skipping buggy scrapes, but this option was removed years ago, and kodi gets more and more unfriendly and annoying.
@marcioscheibel

TheMovieDB had problems with their site last week. There still seem to be one or two glitches. I expect they are working on them.
See here... https://twitter.com/themoviedb/status/11...7097454592 and here... https://www.themoviedb.org/talk/5d592b5e...001666a61f

But that is only a guess as all you posted is a "me too" post and no useful information at all. Read here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969
My Signature
The dialog box for choosing the correct title does not come up if there are zero matches found. If someone is having this problem they might check and see if settings->media->videos->use video tags is turned on, and if so turn it off. With that on you might have files with embedded file names that are not getting cleaned up and that setting overrides whatever you rename the file itself when the tags are present. It is obscured by the fact that the dialog box that pops up letting you know it could not find the info returns a clean file name that is being derived from the file name instead of the embedded tag file name that it had an issue with.
(2019-08-22, 18:33)darwindesign Wrote: (...) If someone is having this problem they might check and see if settings->media->videos->use video tags is turned on, and if so turn it off. (...)
This fixed it in my case. (In some skins it's under Library instead of Media.)
I too am having problems with the Universal Scraper: Although I can get to the screen where I can enter a tt number, that tt number is ignored and returns me back to the entry screen.

Also, since upgrading to 18.3 then 18.4, I'm getting the foreign titles for movies, even though I selected '-Preferred Title language from ... United States/International.'

Leia (18.4) - Confluence. Get Title From ... IMDb. Use video tags ... off. Get Set Name ... off.
@Jackanory

A couple of months ago there were some changes at TheMovieDB site which we are unable to cater for using the XML scrapers. One of those issues relates to titles that have both an Original Title and Translated Title. But I would not have thought this has affected the Universal Movie Scraper. What is the tt number?
My Signature
(2019-08-22, 18:33)darwindesign Wrote: The dialog box for choosing the correct title does not come up if there are zero matches found. If someone is having this problem they might check and see if settings->media->videos->use video tags is turned on, and if so turn it off. With that on you might have files with embedded file names that are not getting cleaned up and that setting overrides whatever you rename the file itself when the tags are present. It is obscured by the fact that the dialog box that pops up letting you know it could not find the info returns a clean file name that is being derived from the file name instead of the embedded tag file name that it had an issue with.

Woow, thanks. Solved my problem...
(2020-05-01, 22:35)anestetik Wrote:
(2019-08-22, 18:33)darwindesign Wrote: The dialog box for choosing the correct title does not come up if there are zero matches found. If someone is having this problem they might check and see if settings->media->videos->use video tags is turned on, and if so turn it off. With that on you might have files with embedded file names that are not getting cleaned up and that setting overrides whatever you rename the file itself when the tags are present. It is obscured by the fact that the dialog box that pops up letting you know it could not find the info returns a clean file name that is being derived from the file name instead of the embedded tag file name that it had an issue with.

Woow, thanks. Solved my problem...
For me too. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Manual scrap missing0