Titan for Leia?
Hi guys

Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere, will there be an official version of Titan for Leia? I see there are several Mod'd versions but none have been formally published.

Thanks
I have the same question. Would love to use Titan, but prefer to use the officially supported one rather than Mods. Can we use the official version with Leia and will there be an official Leia built?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Look, I get where you guys coming from but it doesn't seem plausible that marcel is gonna' be making a return soon, especially now that his repo stuff moved to a 'community' repo.
maybe i'm wrong but until then you're left with krypton build or one of the mods (or different skin...).
Absolutely nothing wrong with the mods. They are both stable and have many conveniences. Most mods, are actually very good and Titan is no exception.
There is obviously nothing wrong about the MODs. Actually, the completely opposite: it's great that they exist and community members are investing their time to develop them. And as visible on this forum, they have a large loyal user base, so their work is appreciated.

They are just not fully meeting my needs. I'd like to keep Titan or Estuary as simple and clutter-free as possible (no extra fanart, no logo art, etc.). At the same time, I love custom nodes and need a skin to support this. Estuary skin does not and the modded version (supporting custom nodes) is nice for many, but not "clean" enough for my liking. That leaves me with Titan and Aeon Nox. The latter yet again is quite clattered. Titan is quite clean, so seems to be ideal when looking for a clean skin supporting custom nodes. Let me give the modded versions a try and see how much of the extra art and clutter I can disable to stay as close as possible to the original Titan.

If marcel is not returning (he joined mrmc or plex?), would one of the two mod developers be open to take over the main Titan? And/or add the modded versions of Titan to the official repo?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan for Leia?0