Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2020-01-13, 04:12)jurialmunkey Wrote: You probably have fanart TV option enabled in tmdb settings but not the widget option - so that's why you would be getting landscape in library only.
I haven't touch any of the addon's settings. I am skinning these to work as i want out-of-the box. If the user chooses to change any addon setting then it's his responsibility how and what info he will get. I cant do anything about it.

(2020-01-13, 04:12)jurialmunkey Wrote: I'll look at adding other artwork types from kodidb. 
Thank you very much.

(2020-01-11, 14:28)jurialmunkey Wrote: @nessus - Okay, I've fixed the bug in service monitor so that it will work again with people (I forgot that I changed the dbtype from actor and so the service monitor was no longer matching). Now you can use a variable fallback for the info in those cases where Kodi doesn't allow a custom oninfo command (e.g. on widgets)
Thanks for this. Everything working fine except one small thing. For some reason the (ListItem.Property(known_for)) it's not empty. It shows the movies as cast in text separated with slash (/). This causes the Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.known_for) in the variable not to show.

Thanks
Nessus

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by nessus - 2020-01-13, 22:26
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2