• 30(current)
Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
I'm using whatever version is on your alpha repo. 2.2.54. I have nothing installed but your add-on. I did fresh install and kept default skin just to check that something else or a setting I changed was causing this.
Using version 2.2.66. The same episode same show, now nothing is added to history when I goto add to history from context menu

https://pastebin.com/PGDQZj2W
(2020-02-18, 05:17)DoSe420 Wrote: Using version 2.2.66. The same episode same show, now nothing is added to history when I goto add to history from context menu

Interesting - Trakt is returning a 201 and since requests.codes.ok only accepts 200 code as success, TMDBHelper is incorrectly flagging as a failed request.

Can you test latest git version and see if the issue still persists?
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2020-02-18, 01:46)nessus Wrote: Thanks. Episode type it's working fine.
If it's not much trouble, so the infoline to be complete, can you please also add the air-day of the week and the air-time, or if it's easier for you, you can combine all three values (date, day & time) to one list item property. Something like... ListItem.Property(NextAired_Libray)

Thanks
Nessus

Okay I've added day to next aired and last aired properties - e.g. $INFO[ListItem.Property(next_aired.day)]

The air time will take a little bit of extra work. I'll get back to you on that one.
@jurialmunkey , I am getting a lot of notices like this in the log when trying to use the "Next Aired Library" function.  Can these be ignored or is it an errorr?

xml:

2020-02-18 10:02:24.196 T:15880  NOTICE: [plugin.video.themoviedb.helper]
                                            time data '2005-08-07' does not match format '%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S'

Please let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-02-18, 16:07)bsoriano Wrote: @jurialmunkey , I am getting a lot of notices like this in the log when trying to use the "Next Aired Library" function.  Can these be ignored or is it an errorr?

xml:

2020-02-18 10:02:24.196 T:15880  NOTICE: [plugin.video.themoviedb.helper]
                                            time data '2005-08-07' does not match format '%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S'

Please let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Oops should be fixed now
@bsoriano @nessus
Okay latest version now includes:
$INFO[ListItem.Property(air_time)]
$INFO[ListItem.Property(air_day)]
$INFO[ListItem.Property(air_date)]

Times / Dates are converted with utc timezone so that times are local air times rather than gmt.

Also there is now a calendar which allows you to choose:
All Items, Next Week, Next Fortnight, plus individual days in the next fortnight.
(2020-02-19, 01:12)jurialmunkey Wrote: @bsoriano @nessus

Times / Dates are converted with utc timezone so that times are local air times rather than gmt.

Also there is now a calendar which allows you to choose:
All Items, Next Week, Next Fortnight, plus individual days in the next fortnight.

@jurialmunkey, thank you! I will test in the next day.

Regards,

Bart
Don't know why but all three are returning empty for me. I tried to refresh cache but still are empty.

Also, after last's week updates, something is wrong with the service monitor and episodes in several episodes of several shows. The monitor it keeps showing that IsUpdating and it's stuck there and no info are fetched. Examples tv shows... Strike Back, Game Thrones, Homeland in all seasons except season 1. Sorry but i can't determine after which commit it started. I only remember that it was working fine before 10-15 days when i finish coding of all info dialogs.

Cheers
Nessus
(2020-02-18, 13:27)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-02-18, 05:17)DoSe420 Wrote: Using version 2.2.66. The same episode same show, now nothing is added to history when I goto add to history from context menu

Interesting - Trakt is returning a 201 and since requests.codes.ok only accepts 200 code as success, TMDBHelper is incorrectly flagging as a failed request.

Still not working. Nothing sent to trakt, but now I see a 405 error in the log at the end.

https://pastebin.com/xf8FF8uc

Looking at the log, I put it in one of my other posts and then edited it back off. But I seen 2 // in the address for the trakt api both times. Is it just a typo with an extra / that's causing the problem?
(2020-02-19, 02:36)nessus Wrote:
Don't know why but all three are returning empty for me. I tried to refresh cache but still are empty.

Also, after last's week updates, something is wrong with the service monitor and episodes in several episodes of several shows. The monitor it keeps showing that IsUpdating and it's stuck there and no info are fetched. Examples tv shows... Strike Back, Game Thrones, Homeland in all seasons except season 1. Sorry but i can't determine after which commit it started. I only remember that it was working fine before 10-15 days when i finish coding of all info dialogs.

Cheers
Nessus

Ah, yeah I'm not sure how I missed that about service monitor. It's the year matching issue again (first season matches tvshow year but rest don't of course). Should be fixed now.

Air time / date etc. work fine for me. They rely on Trakt having info for that episode though. If it isn't working for any shows at all (I had a couple it didn't get info for, but majority did) then can you get me debug log.
(2020-02-19, 03:06)DoSe420 Wrote:
(2020-02-18, 13:27)jurialmunkey Wrote:

Still not working. Nothing sent to trakt, but now I see a 405 error in the log at the end.

https://pastebin.com/xf8FF8uc

Looking at the log, I put it in one of my other posts and then edited it back off. But I seen 2 // in the address for the trakt api both times. Is it just a typo with an extra / that's causing the problem?

Nah double slash doesn't matter in the url (it works fine for me).

Not quite sure what is going on there. I'll see if I can reproduce the issue.
@DoSe420 - Okay I've managed to recreate this issue and I think I've fixed it now. Can you test latest and confirm all is working correctly for you?
(2020-02-19, 03:26)jurialmunkey Wrote: Ah, yeah I'm not sure how I missed that about service monitor. It's the year matching issue again (first season matches tvshow year but rest don't of course). Should be fixed now.

Air time / date etc. work fine for me. They rely on Trakt having info for that episode though. If it isn't working for any shows at all (I had a couple it didn't get info for, but majority did) then can you get me debug log. 
All good now. I wasn't getting any info because i was using the wrong path for the list. With the following path everything working fine...
plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper?info=library_nextaired&type=episode&startdate=0&days=365&widget=True&localdb=True

One last small thing is the date and the time format not following the system format...

If is not so much trouble it will be nice to have these in system's format. Other than that everything else are working fine and thank you very much for this nice addition.

Cheers
Nessus
(2020-02-19, 04:13)jurialmunkey Wrote: @DoSe420 - Okay I've managed to recreate this issue and I think I've fixed it now. Can you test latest and confirm all is working correctly for you?

Still nothing. Doesn't report to trakt, and it only asks to remove from history even when it's not in history. This is only the "Your next episodes" category. If i go under "Your in progress" if still doesn't report to trakt history, but I was able to add the episode to the watchlist
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2