Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2021-01-04, 17:32)janweinreich Wrote:
(2021-01-04, 01:58)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2021-01-02, 20:07)janweinreich Wrote: Hi @jurialmunkey firstly thanks for your amazing work.

So i'm getting an error that I hadn't noticed before, haven't done anything to my install besides addons being auto-updated.

Full log file below, should I try a clean install of tmdbh or maybe this is actually a bug?

https://paste.kodi.tv/tihejinanu.kodi
Can you try latest version from github. I think the version that went to repo had a small bug with seasons that is fixed on latest master.

Can't at the moment, the lady is on a binge frenzy lol.
Error hasn't shown up anymore on 4.1.5 tho, weird.

On another subject, I noticed that the widgets use moviegenreicons.transparent icon pack which is missing several icons for tmdb categories, do you think it's possible we could get the attention from the authors of this pack and beg for an update?
I know it's minor but totally triggers my OCD when the lady says "why are these icons missing?? My apple TV is better"  Rofl

Movies: "TV Movie"
Series: "Action & Adventure" "News" "Reality" "Sci-Fi & Fantasy" "Soap" "Talk" "War & Politics"

Hey, apologies for the slow reply. Looks like DjCisco and Ronie are the maintainers, so you would need to speak with them.

Github repo looks to be here:
https://github.com/DjCisco/resource.imag...ransparent

Also if you download the repo you'll notice that in the resources folder all the genre icons are just pngs with the name. All you need to do is download the repo and add an icon with the name of the missing genre. Then you use Texture Tool to compress into a Textures.xbt and replace the one in the resource.images.moviegenreicons.transparent addon folder.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2021-01-30, 01:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2