Bug when the first read episode of a series is not completed
This thread follows the one I opened there https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=348494 where I was told the issue comes from the skin.

In summary (sorry for my poor english), Estuary displays a Series as "being watched" (or "currently watched"?) when at least one episode is read - but not all episodes of the series. But, if I start watching an episode (the first of a new series) and not read it 100% (>95%), then the series corresponding to that episode is not displayed as "being watched" (or "currently watched"?). I expected the same behavior as if the episode would have been watched 100%.

That's not a big issue, but it would be great to have it fixed!

Thank you Big Grin
Just tried here using Estuary by stopping before the end of an episode but making sure it's marked as watched and when I return to the home screen the show is listed.
Yes correct, when the episode is marked a read it's ok. But when stop watching in the middle of the first episode, it is not marked as read (half-filled circle) and then the corresponding show is not listed.
In Progress TV Shows only works for shows that have at least one watched and one unwatched episode.
(2019-11-12, 18:57)Hitcher Wrote: In Progress TV Shows only works for shows that have at least one watched and one unwatched episode.

Ah, ok so it is not a bug. Could it be an enhancement?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug when the first read episode of a series is not completed0