MariaDB Duplicate Issues
Hi All

I am not an SQL Person and i have found some issues in Kodi where I see Duplicate Items. After doing alot of checking and reading I found that MariaDB has them listed twice due to the below:

sftp://192.168.1.11:22/Info/xxxx & sftp://USERNAME:[email protected]:22/Info/xxxx

So now my Question is how do I remove all the Duplicate Values from MariaDB to clean this up and no Clean Library does not solve this.

Thanks
I'm guessing you found those in the filepath table (or is it files, I can't remember).  Kodi treats them as different files because they have different paths.  I'm guessing (again) that you either have 2 sources setup (one with the sftp password in the path, one without), or at least did at one time.  You need to pick one and stick to it.  Then from Kodi you need to remove each episode/TV show/movie that is using the path you decided not to use (but not delete the actual file), and then rescan your library to reimport the stuff you removed.  That should hopefully remove the duplicates and keep it from happening in the future.
Thanks for this. Is there way to do this via MariaDB or should i just remove all the paths from Kodi and start over ?
(2020-06-16, 11:55)Vodka2 Wrote: Thanks for this. Is there way to do this via MariaDB or should i just remove all the paths from Kodi and start over ?

There is no simple & fancy way of fixing duplicates in the video database. There are too many linked records so the chances of a corrupt database are high.
You could fully remove all paths and start over, if you don't mind losing the watched statuses and/or resume points.
Thanks a lot. Let the fun and games begin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MariaDB Duplicate Issues0