• 268(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-08-29, 11:16)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-08-29, 11:05)fsurfer Wrote: Perhaps now is the right time for a name change (if possible) to avoid any confusion, as 267 pages 4,001 replies is a lot to absorb.
For now it will stay Netflix logo
No you misunderstand, include Netflix in the name  - at moment it is Titan BINGIE MOD v1 why not simply Netflix skin or Netflix Media Player?
I have local strm files with nfo files created using TMM. I have scanned all my items into kodi library so it's acts as local content. I am running this skin on Shield TV Pro and loading the spotlight and widgets take at least 10 to 20 secs. Do you know how I can speed it up? I haven't changed the total amount of widgets or anything.
(2021-08-29, 14:59)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-08-29, 11:05)fsurfer Wrote:  
No you misunderstand, include Netflix in the name  - at moment it is Titan BINGIE MOD v1 why not simply Netflix skin or Netflix Media Player?
Copyright?
(2021-08-29, 17:59)Blackysb Wrote:
(2021-08-29, 14:59)fsurfer Wrote:
Copyright?
Its a Netflix themed for own use skin so the developers are not infringing any copyright as they are brand assets 
(2021-08-28, 16:06)Zodler Wrote: Thank you for this skin. Sorry, I have not read all the pages. Is there anyway to disable the Netflix startup animation when Kodi starts?

I like this skin a lot. The Netflix layout is very useful but I don't understand the Netflix name and logo all over the skin! It's good for nothing.
We are using this skin on our own media and our media library is not Netflix. Especially the Netflix animation at the start of Kodi is very annoying.
I was able to disable the Netflix logo but it still shows up in the settings sub menus.

I beleive that in 18.9 Leia titan Bingie dont use NF logos,animation etc.,so try that and block updates.
I Beleive that most users love NF logos,animation,so it look and feels basicly like NF,also I've moded .apk for ARM and ARM64 where i disabled kodi splash screen,changed aplication name to Netflix Kodi,and also changed Logos for notifications,icon logo etc.So on your home screen you will see netflix icon,and on startup there is no kodi splash screen,only netflix animation from TB mod.
If someone is interested in .apk ,pm me,version of Kodi is 19.1.Titan Bingie works flawless besides Auto Trailers that took some time to start up......And i want to say THANX to Developers and moders who made Titan Bingie possible.
(2021-08-27, 10:26)mladen1988 Wrote: Hi guys,I need help with auto trailers,im using only oath addon with youtube/api,and auto trailers are too slow,need 8-10+sec to start,is there any way to make this faster,or instant?

Im using kodi 19.1,fire tv cube 2gen,netspeed 50/50

Thanx.

Don't recognise Oath or the Host505 Repository
Both are banned addon (wiki) repos, so not supported here (nor is the device they are installed on).

@mladen1988 - please go and actually read the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by when you signed up here, especially the piracy policy (wiki) part.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-08-30, 13:22)DarrenHill Wrote: Both are banned addon (wiki) repos, so not supported here (nor is the device they are installed on).

@mladen1988 - please go and actually read the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by when you signed up here, especially the piracy policy (wiki) part.
Sorry, my bad, will not happen again.I've read the forum rules but thought that i'm on another forum.
(2021-08-30, 12:02)mladen1988 Wrote:
(2021-08-28, 16:06)Zodler Wrote: Thank you for this skin. Sorry, I have not read all the pages. Is there anyway to disable the Netflix startup animation when Kodi starts?

I like this skin a lot. The Netflix layout is very useful but I don't understand the Netflix name and logo all over the skin! It's good for nothing.
We are using this skin on our own media and our media library is not Netflix. Especially the Netflix animation at the start of Kodi is very annoying.
I was able to disable the Netflix logo but it still shows up in the settings sub menus.

I beleive that in 18.9 Leia titan Bingie dont use NF logos,animation etc.,so try that and block updates.
I had Netflix Logo in 18.9 as well
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-08-30, 12:18)mladen1988 Wrote: I Beleive that most users love NF logos,animation,so it look and feels basicly like NF,also I've moded .apk for ARM and ARM64 where i disabled kodi splash screen,changed aplication name to Netflix Kodi,and also changed Logos for notifications,icon logo etc.So on your home screen you will see netflix icon,and on startup there is no kodi splash screen,only netflix animation from TB mod.
If someone is interested in .apk ,pm me,version of Kodi is 19.1.Titan Bingie works flawless besides Auto Trailers that took some time to start up......And i want to say THANX to Developers and moders who made Titan Bingie possible.
Thank you for trying the skin
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-08-29, 17:26)jeelmisc Wrote: I have local strm files with nfo files created using TMM. I have scanned all my items into kodi library so it's acts as local content. I am running this skin on Shield TV Pro and loading the spotlight and widgets take at least 10 to 20 secs. Do you know how I can speed it up? I haven't changed the total amount of widgets or anything.

@AchillesPunks any idea on this? I would appreciate any help on this.
(2021-09-02, 01:51)jeelmisc Wrote:
(2021-08-29, 17:26)jeelmisc Wrote: I have local strm files with nfo files created using TMM. I have scanned all my items into kodi library so it's acts as local content. I am running this skin on Shield TV Pro and loading the spotlight and widgets take at least 10 to 20 secs. Do you know how I can speed it up? I haven't changed the total amount of widgets or anything.

Disable any views you do not use... And try and use playlist
Titan Bingie Mod
We will be adding a lot of new Playlist on the next update as well... Thanks to @rizreflects
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-09-03, 02:23)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-09-02, 01:51)jeelmisc Wrote:

Disable any views you do not use... And try and use playlist

I have disabled all the views I dont use. What do you mean by try to use playlists? Can you expand on that? For Movies and TV Shows spotlight content, I have it set to Skin helper Service widgets, Movies, Random Movies. How would i use playlist in this case?
  • 268(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0