• 313(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2022-01-03, 02:08)encyyo Wrote: That is not right!

On the first page is written:
Kodi 18 Leia

First Install Repository in Kodi Leia

https://cartmandos.github.io/repository....ry.bingie/

Huh?

Or do I really need another repo for 18.7 Leia? If yes which oneHuh
Repo is ok. I'm talking about skin. This is for kodi leia.
https://github.com/AchillesPunks/skin.ti...s/leia.zip
The skin for kodi leia has not been updated for a long time.
Thx @matke!!
Now the zip is installed! Works !
But I’m wondering that the widget for xShip is not showing correctly popular movies. Pls see in the screenshot. Anyone knows what is causing this issueHuh
(2022-01-03, 13:46)encyyo Wrote: But I’m wondering that the widget for xShip is not showing correctly popular movies. Pls see in the screenshot. Anyone knows what is causing this issue

We have no intention of fixing whatever piracy-enabling add-on you are using on this forum. We have forum rules (wiki) which includes a piracy policy (wiki), I suggest you read them (again).
In short: no Kodi setups with add-ons facilitating piracy, and don't even mention them on this forum, or there will be trouble.
(2022-01-03, 01:15)matke Wrote:
(2022-01-01, 03:42)McMilian Wrote: So there is no opportunity to play a video in Background? Is there another way or option to get it working?
Not right now, but I will see to bring back that option with the next update, of course without bugs if it possible.

Thanks!
Can someone tell me what are the best settings for the YouTube auto Trailers? I have configured my movie widgets and also activated to get trailers from YouTube. In YouTube I have added the api settings an the trailers are playing BUT it’s hanging. When ein Watch the full movie then its okay.

I have already checked the player settings in Kodi:
Pictured repeat frequency = off
Render method = auto (cannot be changed)
HQ Scaler = 20%

Can anyone helpHuh Don’t have to change something inside the widgets or YouTubeHuh
Hi
I’m trying to change lists from a library integration test with TMDBhelper. However the previous lists I linked appear to be cached (wrong word) in some way, as content from these list are still showing on the homepage - for instance in the content associated with the Critically acclaimed widget.

In settings if I click into smart shortcuts I can see a list of the all the lists that I’ve selected over time in TMDBhelper.

Any ideas on how to stop The skin referencing this old unwanted content?
(2022-01-03, 01:22)matke Wrote:
(2022-01-02, 03:27)2bpz Wrote: Is anyone else finding it impossible to apply the genre icons bricks like the original skin had? I've tried all the suggestions I could find through search and nothing works. Just have grey.brick backgrounds. I've unlocked widgets in hubs, installed the bingie genre icons from the repo, selected them in skin resource settings... Still grey bricks. I remember with the original bingie the first 5 bricks were always there and if you wanted more you had to install them. This leads me to think something is preventing them from being applied. Any thoughts on something I'm missing?
I'm not sure what you want. If you mean the icons in the category widget, then this is not possible in an easy way. If you mean genre icons, it works by selecting the icon pack in the options. Give me a screenshot to see what the problem is.
In the original titan bingie install it was referenced in the first page.
"BINGIE Movie Genre Icons - this is not a requirement but is available in bingie repository, install and set as resource in general settings to have the green bricks shown in images on genres and category widget."

When you installed the skin and set bingie options from pop up it would install the green bubble bricks to the categories widget. But only the first 5 genre. If you wanted all the genre categories to have the matching look you had to grab them from the repo.
green.brick
(2022-01-03, 22:54)2bpz Wrote:
(2022-01-03, 01:22)matke Wrote:
(2022-01-02, 03:27)2bpz Wrote: Is anyone else finding it impossible to apply the genre icons bricks like the original skin had? I've tried all the suggestions I could find through search and nothing works. Just have grey.brick backgrounds. I've unlocked widgets in hubs, installed the bingie genre icons from the repo, selected them in skin resource settings... Still grey bricks. I remember with the original bingie the first 5 bricks were always there and if you wanted more you had to install them. This leads me to think something is preventing them from being applied. Any thoughts on something I'm missing?
I'm not sure what you want. If you mean the icons in the category widget, then this is not possible in an easy way. If you mean genre icons, it works by selecting the icon pack in the options. Give me a screenshot to see what the problem is.
In the original titan bingie install it was referenced in the first page.
"BINGIE Movie Genre Icons - this is not a requirement but is available in bingie repository, install and set as resource in general settings to have the green bricks shown in images on genres and category widget."

When you installed the skin and set bingie options from pop up it would install the green bubble bricks to the categories widget. But only the first 5 genre. If you wanted all the genre categories to have the matching look you had to grab them from the repo.
green.brick
Wait. You talk about design all time. The design was changed several versions ago. If you want to change them you can find them in textures.xbt.
Yep. Got it working. Appreciate.
@matke
Hey guys, first time here, first time using the skin. Nice job! One question: How to get Metacritic, Rotten Tomatoes, IMDB, etc. Do I need to use Universal Movie Scraper? I only get one rating, a I think it is IMDb, then it says RT next to it but it is always the same value. If IMDb is 6.6 then RT will say 66%... 7.7 - 77%... I didn't do something right I guess.
Hi is it possible to duplicate one of the skin playlists and edit it to what content I want
Hi !

First thx for this beautiful work! i just discovered you skin and i think it seem pretty awesome!!
But i have a issue on it ! When i select a movie or a serie, i don't have the left pane menu with play and other option, and the plot is cut.
Do you have any idea how to fix this issue ?

Many thx
(2022-01-08, 18:39)bastardfromnowhere Wrote: Hi !

First thx for this beautiful work! i just discovered you skin and i think it seem pretty awesome!!
But i have a issue on it ! When i select a movie or a serie, i don't have the left pane menu with play and other option, and the plot is cut.
Do you have any idea how to fix this issue ?

Many thx
I really don't know what could be. Try to install everything from scratch.
Please could the change log for 2.03 be updated on page 1 Thanks.
Hey Guys,

I hope anyone can help. I love the Bingie Skin-awesome job mates:-)

I would like to know how I can get the movie trailers in the spotlight playing smooth? Now when the trailer starts it hangs. I have already changed the Kodi player options:
Video refresh rate=Off
synchronize playback with screen=Off
HQ Scaler greater than 20%
Allow DRM PRIME Decoder=Off
Allow Hardware Acceleration - DRM PRIME=off
Only allow acceleration for HEVC=off
PRIME Render Merhod=direct-to-plane

Is that correct how I’ve configured? I have activated to use YouTube for trailers. Maybe any modification for YouTube addon neededHuh Now I have the following configured:
Video quality=480p (I have reduced, it was 1080p) before
MPEG Dash=Deactivated
InputStreamAdaptive=not configured (min bandwith=0, Max bandwith=0)
Cache set to 50MB
API=ID,Key and Secret set

Also when I sometimes switch from widget to another widget kodi is crashing and the I have to reboot my RPI4. I don’t use OSMC or Libreelec cause I couldnt get wifi5/ac to work with my 5Ghz. And 2,4Ghz is too weak.
  • 313(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0