Broken Kodi 18.8.0 - Kodi fails to obtain images while scraping movies
Sorry, missed your post. In fact missed a whole page of posts for some reason.

(2020-10-15, 14:43)Crashtastic Wrote: From the logs you submitted from your successful scraping attempt, I noticed that you’re running Kodi 19.0-ALPHA2 (18.9.702).  Like some others have indicated here, I suspect there has been a change from TMDB’s side which is causing this issue. Is it possible that your Alpha version of Kodi contains an update of the TMDB scraper which can handle whatever changes were made on TMDB’s side, therefore you don’t notice any issues with the scraping?  While any of us running Kodi 18.0 or earlier are likely to encounter this problem?
As it turns out, it is not because I was using Alpha-2 but because I was using the Python generation of scrapers that avoided the problem.

(2020-10-15, 14:43)Crashtastic Wrote: My theory is a change occurred on TMDB’s side which the TMDB scraper within Kodi was not expecting. I believe Karellen is not experiencing the issue because he or she is running a later version of Kodi which I suspect contains a later version of the TMDB scraper add-on and isn’t impacted by this issue. I suspect anyone running Kodi 18.0 (Leia) is likely going to notice the issue. 
TheMovieDB have confirmed what the problem is... https://www.themoviedb.org/talk/5f8807a3...0033b0f206
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kodi 18.8.0 - Kodi fails to obtain images while scraping movies - by Karellen - 2020-10-16, 08:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 18.8.0 - Kodi fails to obtain images while scraping movies0