Broken Kodi 18.8.0 - Kodi fails to obtain images while scraping movies
Alright.  I wrote out a detailed description of the steps I took to reproduce the issue, and then the page refreshed on me and I lost everything I wrote.

Basically, when I go to the "ExtendedInfo" screen, everything but the movie poster that was scraped earlier is missing.  Actor/Actress images are missing.  If I select an actor/actress, pretty much every image on that screen is missing.

I will say I did enable libcURL logging though prior to reproducing the issue.

I see the same log lines as before.  But in addition to that, I also see the following log lines now:

2020-10-20 01:21:51.332 T:20225 ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-5:
     Traceback (most recent call last):
          File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM-Leia/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-21-release/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 801, in __bootstrap_inner
          File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM-Leia/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-21-release/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 754, in run
          File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/dialogs/DialogBaseInfo.py", line 259, in get_youtube_vids
               self.yt_listitems = youtube.search(search_str, limit=15)
          File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.kodi65/lib/kodi65/youtube.py", line 199, in search
               listitems = handle_videos(results["items"], extended=extended)
          KeyError: 'items'
2020-10-20 01:21:51.398 T:19942 ERROR: NEWADDON Unknown Video Info Key "file"
2020-10-20 01:21:52.056 T:19950 ERROR: Previous line repeats 18 times.

Logs are located here:

https://paste.kodi.tv/kogolidoza.kodi

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kodi 18.8.0 - Kodi fails to obtain images while scraping movies - by Crashtastic - 2020-10-20, 07:50
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 18.8.0 - Kodi fails to obtain images while scraping movies0