v20 pkscout's Estuary mod for Kodi 20 (Nexus)
I added your repo to my repo, but it's impractical to have a different zip file for each version of Kodi, so I combined everything into one, I think it's better to put your repo like this for download...
repository.skins.pkscout allinone
Hi, can I edit or add new sub menu items with this skin? like "in progress tv shows?"
(2023-07-02, 20:28)jholmes07 Wrote: Hi, can I edit or add new sub menu items with this skin? like "in progress tv shows?"
That's not possible with this skin without modifying it further.  To keep the skin light in terms of processing, Estuary doesn't use any add-ons to create the menus, and neither does this mod.  If you want to be able to create or edit sub menu items, you should take a look at the Estuary Mod2 KN Edition.  I think it uses one of the more standard skin helpers that lets you create new menus and sub menus.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=366400
I've been using your mod since since it's release and I just wanted to say that through all the changes in Kodi over the last 3 or so versions, this has always been light, clean, and rock solid (even on old low powered android devices)
In fact I have it on 8 devices and I don't update Kodi on any of them until you release your update. I've never had an issue on any.

Thank you for your great work, it's very much appreciated.

Cheers,

E
Would it be possible to add a Viewtype option that applies to all lower level subfolders instead of having to change each subfolder?  Or perhaps an option to change the default Viewtype if it is too much work to make it apply to lower level subfolders?  The default appears to be WideList but if thumbnails are available List appears to become the default.  It would be great if there was a way to change the default view when thumbnails are available.  I prefer InfoWall when thumbnails are available but it is a PITA to individually change each subfolder Viewtype to Infowall.  

If this option is already available in Estuary I haven't been able to find it.
2019 Shield TV Pro with Tvheadend Client (Kodi) | Ugoos X3 Cube with CoreELEC as a Tvheadend server
Samsung UN65JS8500 TV | Onkyo TX-NR646 Receiver | HD Homerun Quatro Tuner
(2023-10-15, 18:59)RKCRLR Wrote: Would it be possible to add a Viewtype option that applies to all lower level subfolders instead of having to change each subfolder? 

Sorry, no. The Viewtype stuff is a combo of regular Estuary and core Kodi. That kind of change isn’t in the scope of what I’m doing for this mod.
Hi, have you plan the Omega mod?
(2023-10-31, 13:37)frodo19 Wrote: Hi, have you plan the Omega mod?
Yes.  I'm waiting a bit longer to make sure the Estuary in Omega is mostly stable before I update the mod.  I'm also trying to figure out the repo stuff well enough that I can start having this mod have a "single" name (rather than one for each version) and have the right version delivered to people based on the version of Kodi you use.  That'll make upgrades in the future easier.
(2023-10-31, 13:37)frodo19 Wrote: Hi, have you plan the Omega mod?
OK, it's done.  Here's the new thread.

The mod has a new name to make upgrading from one version to the other easier, but for Omega you'll still have to install the new repo and skin.  When Kodi 22 comes around, the update should happen automatically.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pkscout's Estuary mod for Kodi 20 (Nexus)0