v20 Adding Main Menu
I wish the creator of this skin would allow the user to add more main menu items in the home screen. Btw, it's my favorite skin as I have been using it since long ago, before that I used to use Aeon Silvo. Also, I tried lots of screens but Aeon Tajo is the best. Thanks for this beautiful skin.
Thanks! Don't worry, in the next version there'll be more main menu items available.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Any date for the next release ?
Nvidia Shield Pro 2020 Nexus 20.2
Probably next month
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2023-07-17, 02:21)manfeed Wrote: Probably next month
Love Rofl
Agree its a great skin very simply to use not overloaded with fuctions

Hi Manfeed,   Any news about the new version of the Template ?
(2023-08-07, 17:59)leyeti77 Wrote:

Hi Manfeed,   Any news about the new version of the Template ?
Yes, it'll be much better... still working on it.
Manfeed,  Thx for your feedback.
Let me share with you, the fact I love Aeon Tajo and I really appreciate the work that people like you are sharing with other.
A big thank  for you
Wink some news about the release ?
(2023-09-30, 22:32)leyeti77 Wrote: Wink some news about the release ?

As promised, a new version of Aeon Tajo (6.7.1) for Nexus is available through the Kodi repo since the first of september…
(2023-09-30, 23:11)manfeed Wrote:
(2023-09-30, 22:32)leyeti77 Wrote: Wink some news about the release ?

As promised, a new version of Aeon Tajo (6.7.1) for Nexus is available through the Kodi repo since the first of september…
Manfreed , Thx I see all those menu. I should be an idiot as after hours I still do not figure how to link the 'Humour' menu I have created to the Library 'Humour' I have setup.
Any help is welcome
If unclear, I would like to have on main menu, the follwing Menu, (each linked to a different Folder) : Movies, Old Movies, Comedy; TV Show, Sciences,Concert, Musique.... 
The followings (Movies, Old Movies, Comedy; TV Show, Sciences) are all videos. The only one I'm able to setup correctly is TVShow
Unless I am able to correctly setup this skin, I will get ride of it, and use the hideous 'File Manager' to make my selection. Pittyfull
(2023-10-27, 23:27)leyeti77 Wrote: If unclear, I would like to have on main menu, the follwing Menu, (each linked to a different Folder) : Movies, Old Movies, Comedy; TV Show, Sciences,Concert, Musique.... 
The followings (Movies, Old Movies, Comedy; TV Show, Sciences) are all videos. The only one I'm able to setup correctly is TVShow
Unless I am able to correctly setup this skin, I will get ride of it, and use the hideous 'File Manager' to make my selection. Pittyfull
Edit the <tag></tag> line in all NFO files.
For example: <tag>Documentaries</tag>
Next: Setup main menu - CUSTOM1 - Default select action - Video Library - Movies - Tags - Documentaries. Do the same with movies, videos, etc.
(2023-10-28, 11:11)Konon Wrote:
(2023-10-27, 23:27)leyeti77 Wrote:
import re def nfo_geturl(data): result = re.search('https://musicbrainz.org/(ws/2/)?release/([0-9a-z\-:
*)', data) if result: return result.group(2)]
If unclear, I would like to have on main menu, the follwing Menu, (each linked to a different Folder) : Movies, Old Movies, Comedy; TV Show, Sciences,Concert, Musique.... 
Edit the <tag></tag> line in all NFO files.
For example: <tag>Documentaries</tag>

Next: Setup main menu - CUSTOM1 - Default select action - Video Library - Movies - Tags - Documentaries. Do the same with movies, videos, etc.
Hi Thx for th info, I'm on PC (but seems it's excatly the same as on Android Box) 
Location : C:\Program Files\Kodi   & C:\Users\Fr038014\AppData\Roaming\Kodi
I have not found any .nfo file. :-(  Is there a specific folder in which they are located ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding Main Menu0