v20 Adding Main Menu
(2023-10-28, 21:21)leyeti77 Wrote: Hi Thx for th info, I'm on PC (but seems it's excatly the same as on Android Box) 
Location : C:\Program Files\Kodi   & C:\Users\Fr038014\AppData\Roaming\Kodi
I have not found any .nfo file. :-(  Is there a specific folder in which they are located ?
The NFO file is located in the movie folder, it is created automatically after scanning the library, or it is created manually. I have given links above with information on NFO files. Is this your first time encountering KODI? If yes, then here are more links - NFO files and Movie artwork, study.
(2023-10-28, 22:41)Konon Wrote:
(2023-10-28, 21:21)leyeti77 Wrote: Hi Thx for th info, I'm on PC (but seems it's excatly the same as on Android Box) 
Location : C:\Program Files\Kodi   & C:\Users\Fr038014\AppData\Roaming\Kodi
I have not found any .nfo file. :-(  Is there a specific folder in which they are located ?
The NFO file is located in the movie folder, it is created automatically after scanning the library, or it is created manually. I have given links above with information on NFO files. Is this your first time encountering KODI? If yes, then here are more links - NFO files and Movie artwork, study.
Hi,
I got a Nvidia Shield and Kodi two years from now. I was using it basically and was expecting the possibility to hove more Menu.
Since Nexus is release it is the case, but I am not able to match the Folder stored in my NAS with the menu, despite they are correctly setup in Kodi as VIDEO source
Here is the list of those folder " Movie, Old Movies, TV Show, Documentary, Comedy, ..."

About nfo file, I have found none... in both Movie and TV show (which are the only two I'm able to setup in the menu.

NB : On the PC I have been able to get Tajo 6.7.1, while on the Shield I only find the 6.7.0 (?)
Nvidia Shield Pro 2020 Nexus 20.2

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding Main Menu0