• 119(current)
Alpha Arctic Fuse
@jurialmunkey can u add this feature in an update?
(2024-04-12, 18:32)iamjavimp Wrote: is there a way to share setups and load on another Kodi? thanks in advance

@jurialmunkey can u add this feature in an update?
@jurialmunkey Would it be possible to implement the option to add the director's name to the infoline?
(2024-04-11, 02:00)Matthius7 Wrote: Absolutely adore the ability to change side menu to topbar. Very nice addition and seems much more practical. 

How do you do this? I can't find the option, thanks
(2024-04-13, 00:15)AdeAV Wrote:
(2024-04-11, 02:00)Matthius7 Wrote: Absolutely adore the ability to change side menu to topbar. Very nice addition and seems much more practical. 

How do you do this? I can't find the option, thanks

In skin settings - Under the "menus" section... go to where it says "Side menu > Minimise... click on it till it shows "Home (Experemental Topbar) + Hubs + Library + Settings"
@jurialmunkey When using skin variables to merge paths, I added exclude key "playcount" and set it to greater than 0... But this only removes watched items for Trakt whereas the regular "mark as watched" doesn't work... Is there a custom exclude key I can add for it? 🙏🙏🙏
Hello,

Recently had some issues after the last couple of updates where scrolling will skip the first sub-widget in my menus. For example, I'll go into my Trakt menu and the first widget should be "Next Episodes", when I scroll there the spotlight shows the next episodes, but the focus on the bottom half will be the next sub-widgets like "Calendar". I have to scroll to the side menu and back to actually focus on the "Next Episodes" widget.

Anyone know how to fix this? Uploaded a video as reference also.

(2024-04-13, 16:42)ItzRodz Wrote: Hello,

Recently had some issues after the last couple of updates where scrolling will skip the first sub-widget in my menus. For example, I'll go into my Trakt menu and the first widget should be "Next Episodes", when I scroll there the spotlight shows the next episodes, but the focus on the bottom half will be the next sub-widgets like "Calendar". I have to scroll to the side menu and back to actually focus on the "Next Episodes" widget.

In widget custome try to uncheck "use as widget" in submenu options of that label.
Hi @jurialmunkey,

Last updates makes my side menu a mess. Can you explain where is the point of changing direct access on hubs depending if i select one side menu icons or another? My english is also a mess Smile so i'll try explain better with an example.

In custom widgets if my home side menu icon is marked, i move up and scroll to movies hub and then i make some change.
If I go back to home hub and mark a side menu icon other than home and then scroll to movies hub my last changes dissappears. The new changes are only visible from home side menu icon.

Am I missing something? I'm using this skin for months and this behavior it's not normal in my opinion.

Could you please add expand side menu option again? New minimize side menu options are useless.

Also I mark home side menu icon as default but when i click on another icon color mark always points the second icon on side menu no matter what.
Something so simple that must have gotten enabled during an updated.

Thank you! <3
Feature requests and bug reports on github please. Busy at work currently and impossible for me to keep track of things with this single thread.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2024-04-11, 21:04)Bindou Wrote: Hi @jurialmunkey, a stupid question that has been bothering me for a few days. Have you recently reviewed the rendering of the wallpaper blur, especially the part at the top left? I feel like it was a lot darker in the beginning. I find that it is more colorful and better integrated in recent days. Is it just me who got used to it, or have there really been any changes in this area? Furthermore, I find that the overall rendering has been further improved, particularly with the addition of the studio logo in the Widgets. It's very immersive. This interface increasingly respects the universe in which we navigate. What a great job. I won't be surprised if streaming platforms take inspiration from some of these ideas one day.

ImageImage

How beautiful it is with the dynamic/adaptive colors of the interface! Big Grin

ImageImage

How do you removed the side icons label?
@jurialmunkey is it possible to please let us know how to find the small widget board you added? Can't find it anywhere, many thanks, I'm also wondering if it's atall possible to remove the square labels for plugins, this was never a thing before.
Good morning, could someone tell me how to do this:

1 - To see the queue in this skin?
2 - When in the default Kodi skin, I use the 'Information' options in a film or series video, among the options that appears is "Update", where can I find it in this skin?

*Despite understanding a little English, I can't write in that language, so I used an online translator.
(2024-04-13, 16:42)ItzRodz Wrote: Hello,

I'm having similar issues with widgets that contain in-progess media and next episode playlists. Seems like there's an issue with these widgets as they are refreshing when loading the sub menus? They are not in focus and you have to scroll down to the next widget and then back up to get it in focus again. This also happens if you return from the video dialog in these widget types. If this really is a bug someone should report it on Github.
  • 119(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Fuse0