Alaska Splash screen
Place in your installed XBMC/media folder.

Thanks to Noodie for this and also the new style Settings button.
Nice!
beautiful
ahh, nice touch !
very nice
XBMC/media folder? do you mean the Alaska/Media folder? I don't have a "media" folder in my xbmc folder, only the following:

plugins
screensavers
scrpits
skin
sounds
system
temp
userdata
visualisations

so i just tried putting it in my alaska/media folder, and got nothing...im confused? I also tried making a media folder in the XBMC folder and putting splashh.png in there as well...no dice..
Board: Zotac ION-A-U Case: M350 Mini ITX Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 OS: XBMC on OpenELEC.tv build 6936 on a Corsair 32GB SSD Media Storage: W2K8 running on 14TB RAID 5 on an Asrock board w/ AMD Athlon X2 250 and PERC 6/I controller w/ 8 Samsung HD204UI Green drives Time to interface from power switch: 22.4 seconds.
Custom splash screens are not supported in the latest XBMC 9.11 release. You'll need a more recent nightly build in order to use it.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Looks great Smile
I love my Mac Mini :;):
vdrfan Wrote:Custom splash screens are not supported in the latest XBMC 9.11 release. You'll need a more recent nightly build in order to use it.

AHHH thanks for the info Smile
Board: Zotac ION-A-U Case: M350 Mini ITX Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 OS: XBMC on OpenELEC.tv build 6936 on a Corsair 32GB SSD Media Storage: W2K8 running on 14TB RAID 5 on an Asrock board w/ AMD Athlon X2 250 and PERC 6/I controller w/ 8 Samsung HD204UI Green drives Time to interface from power switch: 22.4 seconds.
vdrfan Wrote:Custom splash screens are not supported in the latest XBMC 9.11 release. You'll need a more recent nightly build in order to use it.
Which everyone should be doing anyway if they followed the instructions in the release thread. Wink
Hitcher Wrote:Which everyone should be doing anyway if they followed the instructions in the release thread. Wink

Is there an easy walkthrough for the newbies on how to install the nightly build? :o
ASRock ION 330 • XBMC Live 10 • Harmony One Remote • MCE IR Sensor • 6TB NAS
Download and run the executable from the link.
Hitcher Wrote:Download and run the executable from the link.

The github link? I thought it was a .deb file?
The link to the nightly builds of XBMC.

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/
Hitcher Wrote:The link to the nightly builds of XBMC.

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/

I am using "Live" and the nightly build folder seems to be empty? Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alaska Splash screen0