[WINDOWS] XBMC File Manager can't even read Blu-Ray discs?
I'm running Dharma, I cannot browse Blu-Ray discs in the program at all. In the File Manager, when I click on the drive letter (which does show the correct blu-ray title and all) i get a pop up that asks me to insert a dvd.

I can browse the blu-ray file system in windows explorer and any other program, what is going on in XBMC?
Does this happen to anyone else? Huh
Please post full debug log via paste bin.
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.
Actually, it looks like regardless of media in the drive, XBMC says "Please insert disc" when I click on the share in the filemanager, even on a fresh install of the newest dharma.

Could this be a bug?
Fixed it - my CD drive was mapped to F: - XBMC apparently didn't like that, so I remapped it to D, now it works just fine.
RandomXBMCUser Wrote:Fixed it
That's not a fix, that's a workaround. This is still broken in Dharma RC1.

If I'm missing something and there is a way to browse files that are on a DVD/Blu-ray disc, I'd appreciate someone pointing it out. Thanks.
Have you tried in something other than the filemanager?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:Have you tried in something other than the filemanager?
Apologies, but I'm unsure what that "something other" might be. I can read the files fine outside of XBMC if that's what you mean.
I can also use the "Add Source" to point XBMC to the path where the files are on the DVD/BD drives (G:\BDMV\STREAM for example, I typed the path manually in XBMC) to bypass having to click on the drive itself and that works fine too.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] XBMC File Manager can't even read Blu-Ray discs?0