I need help with MyWeather.xml
Ok, I have been looking and experimenting with MyWeather.xml trying to figure out how I'd be able to show the weather blade even if there is no internet connection. As it is it will show a dialog that says Weather- Internet connection required. At the same time that dialog appears the whole blade (ALL controls for this window) disappears. I want it to still display the weather window maybe just say N/A for every value.

Sorry if this is a dumb/n00b question, you have to forgive my n00bness.Smile

cheers,
-DOTW
My XBMC/Gaming rig:
Cougar Evolution - AMD Phenom II 1100T @ 4ghz w/ custom Noctua 3-fan Cooler - 16gb DDR3 1866 - ASUS Sabertooth 990FX - Nvidia GTX570 superclocked -
SeaSonic Platinum 860W PSU - OCZ Agility 3 240GB SSD - 8TB storage
Mouse- Cyborg R.A.T. 5 Keyboard- Mad Catz V.7
there are probably some Weather.IsFetched visible conditions that hide the info when there's no internet connection.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks! I'll have another look around and see if I can find anything like that. I knew I was overlooking some <visible> tag of some kind somewhere.
My XBMC/Gaming rig:
Cougar Evolution - AMD Phenom II 1100T @ 4ghz w/ custom Noctua 3-fan Cooler - 16gb DDR3 1866 - ASUS Sabertooth 990FX - Nvidia GTX570 superclocked -
I've also seen system.hasnetwork

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=List_of_Boolean_Conditions
Seems like this must be a built-in feature of XBMC. All skins (that i have installed on my system) do the very same thing.
I just need to come up with something so it is friendlier for non-internet having users. Maybe a skin setting that would change that blade to something else when enabled.

Thanks for the help but I think my own ignorance was the problem (i hope Big Grin)
My XBMC/Gaming rig:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I need help with MyWeather.xml0