Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: iPad 3 and xbmc?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Sorry for the double post but is there any chance of seeing a retina version of Eden for iPad 3? I use a MySQL library and have Eden on my HTPC - since pre-Frodo and Eden can't share a library it would be great to see an 11.1 with retina support for iPad 3 if possible Smile
(2012-06-05, 13:28)smiledr Wrote: [ -> ]My xbmc -->> iPad 3 was crashing since the last 2 updates but the latest one seems to have fixed the crash so far.. Thanks for the updates.. Good job

Edit : Okay, it just started crashing again, I have even done a fresh install after wiping all data, the only stable one is the v11.0 which doesn't have retina display. I started experience this crash 2 days ago after installing one of the better. I tried to role back to a previous version that was stable for me but nothing works any more than than the official non retina v11.0. Here's log http://pastebin.com/irGTVBHW

I need a crashlog of this. (first link in my signature). Seems like the icefilms addon goes crazy.
(2012-06-05, 15:55)jackmeehan Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for the double post but is there any chance of seeing a retina version of Eden for iPad 3? I use a MySQL library and have Eden on my HTPC - since pre-Frodo and Eden can't share a library it would be great to see an 11.1 with retina support for iPad 3 if possible Smile

Yeah 11.1 will have it - not sure if it has the same db version though but i guess (as 11.1 will be a bugfix only release).
(2012-06-05, 16:03)Memphiz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-05, 13:28)smiledr Wrote: [ -> ]My xbmc -->> iPad 3 was crashing since the last 2 updates but the latest one seems to have fixed the crash so far.. Thanks for the updates.. Good job

Edit : Okay, it just started crashing again, I have even done a fresh install after wiping all data, the only stable one is the v11.0 which doesn't have retina display. I started experience this crash 2 days ago after installing one of the better. I tried to role back to a previous version that was stable for me but nothing works any more than than the official non retina v11.0. Here's log http://pastebin.com/irGTVBHW

I need a crashlog of this. (first link in my signature). Seems like the icefilms addon goes crazy.

I couldnt find any crashrepot related to xbmc at /private/var/mobile/Library/Logs/CrashReporter on iPad 3. This is not just icefilms or i wont be complaining, it happens for official addons and non- officials, it also happen if i try to download a new skin etc.
(2012-06-05, 16:03)Memphiz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-05, 15:55)jackmeehan Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for the double post but is there any chance of seeing a retina version of Eden for iPad 3? I use a MySQL library and have Eden on my HTPC - since pre-Frodo and Eden can't share a library it would be great to see an 11.1 with retina support for iPad 3 if possible Smile

Yeah 11.1 will have it - not sure if it has the same db version though but i guess (as 11.1 will be a bugfix only release).

That's great, thanks for the reply Smile any idea when we might see this release?

It doesn't matter if it doesn't have the same db version anyway as I will be installing 11.1 on both my HTPC and iPad.
Hi Guys,

I am running the latest nightlies on my iPad 3 (iOS 5.1.1) and there seems to be a problem with my live streams in certain plugins. I will use Navi-X as an example but I have another local plugin that has the same problem.

When playing some of the live streams, the stream will start but it will be slowed down to about half speed (video and audio). I just updated to the latest nightly to confirm that it is still happening. If you open up the NHL Network live sports stream in Navi-X you will see what I mean. Some of the other streams work fine however.

I also am not quite sure where to find the xbmc log on the iPad, could somebody please tell me where it is located then I can upload for you.
xbmc-20120606-66520ff-master-ios.deb this version can not run correctly,black screen after run the app.
will be fixed in next nightly
Big improvement in the latest Nightly ! ! !
Works like a charm on ipad3
Addons also working again ...

Maybee a little to much cpu load with mkv. but OK for now.

Only have to sort out some Tv out issues...

Great work and many thanks
Playing hd video with Chinese srt subtitle (assuming other unicode language as well) is very sluggish, will it be fixed? thank you!
All versions from 6.1--6.10 have definition problem ( 1080p looks like 720p ).

Version of 5.31,there is no definition problem, but play mp4 and mov only 16-17fps(these video clips can play smoothly by ipad3's player ).
read some posts back where i described exactly why we did this ....
I'm having problems playing some live streams with the latest nightlys on my iPad 3. The video plays in slow motion along with the audio. The same streams play fine with 11.0 eden.
I'm enjoying XBMC on iPad greatly :-) XBMC team's fantastic works, as always.

I'm setting up multiple profiles, and I found either a bug or something not yet implemented. It seems currently iOS XBMC profile does not work the way it should be with Add-Ons? an Add-On installed and enabled in one profile is automatically carried to all other profiles. As I understood how profiles work, add-ons can be either global or specific to a profile.

Thanks.
(2012-06-11, 23:01)bodhi Wrote: [ -> ]I'm enjoying XBMC on iPad greatly :-) XBMC team's fantastic works, as always.

I'm setting up multiple profiles, and I found either a bug or something not yet implemented. It seems currently iOS XBMC profile does not work the way it should be with Add-Ons? an Add-On installed and enabled in one profile is automatically carried to all other profiles. As I understood how profiles work, add-ons can be either global or specific to a profile.

Thanks.

Post in the general support forum - its not ios specific.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18