Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: HOW-TO Compile Tvheadend & HDHomerun on Synology NAS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
(2013-12-23, 13:54)pepeEL Wrote: [ -> ]1.Try and type info...or manual how can we compile this by spksrc. I try and i have a problem.

2. Are synology DSM can upgrade to a newer version of GCC, such as the Debian-chroot?

3. Are DS713+ model also can install Debian-chroot and it tvheadend? Where can I find the file. Deb installing tvheadend version 3.9?
1. https://github.com/SynoCommunity/spksrc/...README.rst
2. Don't know
3. Don't know either.
1. I try compile by this manual and with no effect.
to compile with SC remove 268 and 269 lines from support/configure.inc. And please, read mindfully what the compiler writes. After all, if read mindfully - you can understand the problem.
Where is support/configure.inc ? On github SC i dont find it.
what your share on Nas?

mkdir /volume1/you-share-on-NAS/Recordings

ln -s /volume1/@appstore/debian-chroot/var/chroottarget/home/record /volume1/you-share-on-NAS/Recordings

make a directory on web interface, set permissions

mount -o bind /var/packages/debian-blah-blah-blah/your-folder-with-recordings /volume1/your-new-directory
I did exactly as you write but do not have access because the debian chroot are other powers than the DSM.
(2013-12-23, 14:08)pepeEL Wrote: [ -> ]Where is support/configure.inc ? On github SC i dont find it.

Are you kidding me? This is file of tvheadend.

(2013-12-23, 14:37)pepeEL Wrote: [ -> ]I did exactly as you write but do not have access because the debian chroot are other powers than the DSM.

updated
(2013-12-23, 14:39)aisman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-23, 14:08)pepeEL Wrote: [ -> ]Where is support/configure.inc ? On github SC i dont find it.

(2013-12-23, 14:37)pepeEL Wrote: [ -> ]I did exactly as you write but do not have access because the debian chroot are other powers than the DSM.

updated

I'm sorry but I do not know so well ... But surely only pulls from github git from SC and everything on the fly unless you are doing and attracts source of tvheadend from github.

Ok i try your second...

Ok i try and:

DS213> mount -o bind /var/chroottarget/home/Recordings /volume1/TVHeadend
mount: mounting /var/chroottarget/home/Recordings on /volume1/TVHeadend failed: No such file or directory
DS213> mount -o bind volume1/@appstore/debian-chroot/var/chroottarget/home/Recor
dings /volume1/TVHeadend
mount: mounting volume1/@appstore/debian-chroot/var/chroottarget/home/Recordings on /volume1/TVHeadend failed: No such file or directory
DS213>
(2013-12-23, 14:02)aisman Wrote: [ -> ]to compile with SC remove 268 and 269 lines from support/configure.inc. And please, read mindfully what the compiler writes. After all, if read mindfully - you can understand the problem.

@aisman
Do you know what those 2 lines do?
I removed them like you suggested and everything compiles fine, have a (not yet tested) package from latest git 9c1617.
(2013-12-23, 14:43)pepeEL Wrote: [ -> ]

updated

I'm sorry but I do not know so well ... But surely only pulls from github git from SC and everything on the fly unless you are doing and attracts source of tvheadend from github.

Ok i try your second...

clone tvheadend

rename tvheadend folder to tvheadend-3.9.279

cd tvheadend-3.9.279

tar -pczf tvheadend-3.9.279.tar.gz

put archive to your nas ( to folder with anonimous ftp access)
on compiling machine

change Makefile on /spksrc/cross/tvheadend (change PKG_VERS; PKG_EXT; PKG_DIST_SITE) for example:

PKG_NAME = tvheadend
PKG_VERS = 3.9.279
PKG_EXT = tar.gz
PKG_DIST_NAME = $(PKG_VERS).$(PKG_EXT)
PKG_DIST_SITE = ftp://192.168.1.4/src-tvh/
PKG_DIR = $(PKG_NAME)-$(PKG_VERS)

and change Makefile in spk/tvheadend:

SPK_NAME = tvheadend
SPK_VERS = 3.9.279
SPK_REV = arm
SPK_ICON = src/tvheadend.png
DSM_UI_DIR = app

DEPENDS = cross/busybox cross/$(SPK_NAME)

MAINTAINER = pepeEL
DESCRIPTION = Tvheadend is a TV streaming server for Linux supporting DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-C, DVB-T, ATSC, IPTV and Analog video \(V4L\) as input sources. It also comes with a powerful and easy to use web interface both used for configuration and day-to-day operations, such as searching the EPG and scheduling recordings. Even so, the most notable feature of Tvheadend is how easy it is to set up: Install it, navigate to the web user interface, drill into the TV adapters tab, select your current location and Tvheadend will start scanning channels and present them to you in just a few minutes
DESCRIPTION_FRE = Tvheadend est un serveur de streaming pour linux gérant les sources DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-C, DVB-T, ATSC, IPTV et video analogique \\\(V4L\\\). Il possède aussi une interface web puissante et ergonomique pour la configuration tout comme l\\\'utilisation au quotidien : recherche EPG ou plannification d\\\'enregistrements. Le principal point fort de Tvheadend réside avant tout dans sa facilité d\\\'utilisation : installez-le, naviguez au travers de son interface web, choisissez votre adaptateur TV dans l\\\'onglet dédié ainsi que votre localisation et Tvheadend recherchera les cannaux et vous les affichera en seulement quelques minutes
ADMIN_PORT = 9981
RELOAD_UI = yes
DISPLAY_NAME = Tvheadend
CHANGELOG = "Update to version 3.9.279"

renove digets, remove -Werror (not required with SC-compiling), remove 268-269 lines
(2013-12-23, 14:57)schumi2004 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-23, 14:02)aisman Wrote: [ -> ]to compile with SC remove 268 and 269 lines from support/configure.inc. And please, read mindfully what the compiler writes. After all, if read mindfully - you can understand the problem.

@aisman
I removed them like you suggested and everything compiles fine, have a (not yet tested) package from latest git 9c1617.
Plaeser
Could you write the manual how compile it ?Step by step... I am beginner...please.

@aisman
My share on NAS named TVHeadend /volume1/TVHeadend

my director recorded on debian-chroot: /volume1/@appstore/debian-chroot/var/chroottarget/home/Recordings
(2013-12-23, 14:43)pepeEL Wrote: [ -> ]

updated

Ok i try your second...

Ok i try and:

DS213> mount -o bind /var/chroottarget/home/Recordings /volume1/TVHeadend
mount: mounting /var/chroottarget/home/Recordings on /volume1/TVHeadend failed: No such file or directory
DS213> mount -o bind volume1/@appstore/debian-chroot/var/chroottarget/home/Recor
dings /volume1/TVHeadend
mount: mounting volume1/@appstore/debian-chroot/var/chroottarget/home/Recordings on /volume1/TVHeadend failed: No such file or directory
DS213>

Are you understand that folder Recordings inside the Debian? Why you are doing this: /var/chroottarget/home/Recordings /volume1/TVHeadend? I think something is missing here Smile

(2013-12-23, 15:02)pepeEL Wrote: [ -> ]

@aisman
Plaeser
Could you write the manual how compile it ?Step by step... I am beginner...please.

@aisman
My share on NAS named TVHeadend /volume1/TVHeadend

my director recorded on debian-chroot: /volume1/@appstore/debian-chroot/var/chroottarget/home/Recordings

mount -o bind /volume1/@appstore/debian-chroot/var/chroottarget/home/Recordings /volume1/TVHeadend

chmod 777 -R /volume1/@appstore/debian-chroot/var/chroottarget/home/Recordings
@pepeEL
It's really easy.

Follow instructions to setup spksrc from readme
I'm using a Ubuntu virtual machine (for example in Virtualbox), Debian is better.

git clone https://github.com/SynoCommunity/spksrc.git

sudo aptitude install build-essential debootstrap python-pip automake libgmp3-dev libltdl-dev libunistring-dev libffi-dev ncurses-dev imagemagick libssl-dev pkg-config zlib1g-dev gettext git curl subversion check bjam intltool gperf flex bison xmlto php5 expect libgc-dev mercurial cython
sudo pip install -U pip

# Enter dir
cd spksrc

#Create new branch (so development stays clean)
git checkout -b tvheadend

Then modify the files like this
~/spksrc/cross/tvheadend/Makefile
~/spksrc/spk/tvheadend/Makefile

Remove file
~/spksrc/cross/tvheadend/digest

#Start compiling
make ARCH=88f6281 tvheadend

88f6281 is for my Synology ARM type DS211
Find yours here https://github.com/SynoCommunity/spksrc/...logy-model
713+ would be cedarview

make ARCH=cedarview tvheadend

And wait

After a period of time it trows a few errors
At that point delete line 268~269 in file
~/spksrc/spk/tvheadend/work-88f6281/tvheadend-git9c1616df6b/support/configure.inc

Redo make
make ARCH=88f6281 tvheadend

And you will find your package in dir
~/spksrc/packages

@aisman
I don't know, but in the native compilation it's not a problem, only with cross. In older releases these lines are absent.
(2013-12-23, 14:39)aisman Wrote: [ -> ]mount -o bind /volume1/@appstore/debian-chroot/var/chroottarget/home/Recordings /volume1/TVHeadend

chmod 777 -R /volume1/@appstore/debian-chroot/var/chroottarget/home/Recordings

Ok it works perfect Smile Thanks Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35