Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] HBO Nordic Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(2015-09-02, 20:08)quenthal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-07, 13:43)[Ad0] Wrote: [ -> ]I caved in and bought an android media center box which can run these apps natively + kodi.

hmm. could you tell what is this android box_

NVidia Shield

Beelink i68 etc (I own this, doesn't do netflix HD!!!)...

http://hometheatrelife.com/best-android-tv-box/
I've released a new version for Windows, Mac OS/X and Linux
See the first post for changelog.
Hi, thank you so much for your work with this, appreciate it!

I only have one problem and I´m not sure it´s connected to your addon. However the mouse pointer is always shown when the video is playing, this happens with different browsers (explorer, firefox and chrome). Is there a solution for this?

Cheers
Marcus
(2015-09-17, 09:32)macardi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, thank you so much for your work with this, appreciate it!

I only have one problem and I´m not sure it´s connected to your addon. However the mouse pointer is always shown when the video is playing, this happens with different browsers (explorer, firefox and chrome). Is there a solution for this?

Cheers
Marcus

On what platform are you running the addon?
I might be able to reposition the cursor on Windows.
I´m on windows
(2015-09-17, 14:48)macardi Wrote: [ -> ]I´m on windows

I might be able to change this for Windows, would you be interested in helping me test this?
(2015-09-17, 15:25)MDDSD Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-17, 14:48)macardi Wrote: [ -> ]I´m on windows

I might be able to change this for Windows, would you be interested in helping me test this?

Of course, I'm glad to help if I can!
Quick question regarding this. To play hbonordic on an ubuntu linux installation, I still need pipelight and other stuff, it won't "just work" with a html5 browser like chrome+netflix does? Thanks for clarifying this for me Smile
(2015-09-24, 20:43)leper Wrote: [ -> ]Quick question regarding this. To play hbonordic on an ubuntu linux installation, I still need pipelight and other stuff, it won't "just work" with a html5 browser like chrome+netflix does? Thanks for clarifying this for me Smile

Yes that's correct, as far as I know HBO Nordic does not officially support Linux.
I still think Pipelight is your best bet to get things working.
Can I get a link fix, the download is'nt working.

thanks
(2015-10-25, 00:27)jordandk Wrote: [ -> ]Can I get a link fix, the download is'nt working.

thanks

I'm currently working on changing the download process.
Instead of download each addon (have several that I develop), they will be available through my addon Repository.
The upside is easy access to other addons and automatic updates.

I estimate to have the repository available later this week (the 30th of October at the latest), I hope you can wait a few days. Smile
Any chance that this can be made to work with HBO Now?
(2015-10-31, 22:42)lessthanjoey Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance that this can be made to work with HBO Now?

I don't think so Smile
I would need a login just to browse the content (from the looks of it).
And I don't have access to HBO Now... I only have access to HBO Nordic.
(2015-10-31, 23:05)MDDSD Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-31, 22:42)lessthanjoey Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance that this can be made to work with HBO Now?

I don't think so Smile
I would need a login just to browse the content (from the looks of it).
And I don't have access to HBO Now... I only have access to HBO Nordic.

That's a bummer. I absolutely love Kodi, but it drives me crazy how hard it is to use HBO Now and Amazon Prime streaming.
(2015-10-25, 11:10)MDDSD Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-25, 00:27)jordandk Wrote: [ -> ]Can I get a link fix, the download is'nt working.

thanks

I'm currently working on changing the download process.
Instead of download each addon (have several that I develop), they will be available through my addon Repository.
The upside is easy access to other addons and automatic updates.

I estimate to have the repository available later this week (the 30th of October at the latest), I hope you can wait a few days. Smile

Any news on the repository? Or perhaps you could re-activate the download link until the repo is ready?
Again many thanks for all your effords Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19