Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic mk. II
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
hi jurialmunkey not sure if this has been brought up yet so sorry for the repost if it has but when i switch the colors from white to dark on simple interface the power button text on the bottom left turns white instead of black will post a pic when i get the chance other than that i love this entire mod great work and cant wait to see what else you have planned
(2013-06-19, 13:58)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]Glad you like it! Big Grin
Thanks for pointing that out. I usually have the submenu arrow turned off so I hadn't noticed. Just uploaded a fix to git, should be working properly now.

I'll look into adding extra fanart, hopefully shouldn't be too hard to implement.

Thx, it's working.
it seems that when i go to play a file i have already started it automatically resumes instead of giving the option to resume or start back at the beginning. just curious if this is intended behavior or not. not really a big deal because most times i do intend to resume so it makes sense that it would be the default.
Settings --> Video --> File Lists --> Default Select Action --> Play

Maybe you're on resume
If you're playing a video from the home screen it's (currently) not possible to have an option so resume is the default behaviour.
(2013-06-21, 23:37)butchabay Wrote: [ -> ]Settings --> Video --> File Lists --> Default Select Action --> Play

Maybe you're on resume

(2013-06-22, 00:02)`Black Wrote: [ -> ]If you're playing a video from the home screen it's (currently) not possible to have an option so resume is the default behaviour.

works just fine in xeebo. like i said not a big deal, i was just curious more than anything.
UPDATE: Extrafanart support and New Clock

• Added a new clock inspired by the clock in Breeze
  • Fixed power button issue for simple homescreen in dark theme
  • Added extrafanart support (go to the view options menu at the bottom of the screen then view options > use extrafanart) - it has to be turned on individually for movies, tvshows and music. It just looks in the "/extrafanart" directory (e.g. /TVdir/TVshow/extrafanart/ ). Music extrafanart is taken from the music cd art path set in the settings.
  • Moved the now playing and volume info etc back to the top for simple homescreen so that its position is consistent across the skin

(2013-06-21, 08:55)Yunyoe25 Wrote: [ -> ]hi jurialmunkey not sure if this has been brought up yet so sorry for the repost if it has but when i switch the colors from white to dark on simple interface the power button text on the bottom left turns white instead of black will post a pic when i get the chance other than that i love this entire mod great work and cant wait to see what else you have planned
Thanks for pointing that out Smile Should be fixed in this update.
I dig the updated look. Thanks!
(2013-06-21, 08:55)Yunyoe25 Wrote: [ -> ]hi jurialmunkey not sure if this has been brought up yet so sorry for the repost if it has but when i switch the colors from white to dark on simple interface the power button text on the bottom left turns white instead of black will post a pic when i get the chance other than that i love this entire mod great work and cant wait to see what else you have planned
Thanks for pointing that out Smile Should be fixed in this update.

thanks cant wait to try the new update when i get home
Cool that you are adding elements from Breeze to this skin!
Nice update :-)
(2013-06-22, 00:18)furii Wrote: [ -> ]works just fine in xeebo. like i said not a big deal, i was just curious more than anything.

Xeebo probably doesn't use the skin widgets script but the native recently added properties.
(2013-06-05, 13:26)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all. I've been running my own modified version of Black's skin for a while now. I've finally got it to a point where it is good enough to release. There's still a few things to do (e.g. next aired and global search needs a little love) and I'm sure there is a ton of stuff I've overlooked. It is heavily inspired by Hitcher's Alaska skins so a massive shout out goes to him (and Black of course!). It has been an interesting experience learning about xbmc skinning.

FEATURES
  • Three homescreen styles: metro, simple, and panel ( Settings > Skin Settings > Home > Home screen style)
  • Two colour themes: the default white, and a dark colour scheme ( Settings > Appearance > Skin > Colours)
  • Many new view types
  • New PVR section
  • New Video and Visualisation OSD
  • Tons of other goodies

Default theme:
watch gallery

Dark theme: (goto Settings > Appearance > Skin > Colours to change to Dark color scheme)
watch gallery

Many thanks particularly to both Black and Hitcher for their respective skins and inspiration. Thanks also to everyone that worked on Aeon Nox (which I pulled a couple of things from). Also big thanks to the xbmc team. To anyone I forgot, let me know and I'll add you here.

Get it via Git -- https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.xpe...080-arctic

Sorry but I can't use my remote control on the keyboard screen. When it shows me the letters, I can't choose them using my remote and I have to get back to the mouse and keyboard.

Would you fix that, please?

My remote works will other skins, except this. It happens on your build and also on Black's official build, too.
Did you enable remote control sends keyboard presses in the settings?
My bad, now it works!!! I've forgot I just have installed a fresh new build and forgot also to re-enable that option. Thank you!
Loving your skin jurialmonkey. Is it possible to add videos to the simple and panel home menus that goes straight to files? Its the only thing thats missing for me to make it family friendly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33