Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [THREAD CLOSED] Maximinimalism V1.0.6 (Gotham)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Wow, i haven't looked at this skin for awhile, but you've made a lot of progress!
Impressive!

I'll have a go at it soon, see how it runs on the pi (with a focus on speed this should be good Smile )
Cheers - let me know how you get on
Hi!

First I want to say that the skin is excellent,

But I think I detected a "bug" or at least something that should be added, when we scan the library, a notification to show progress as it appears in the Confluence skin should appear

I hope you understand what I meant

Thanks
Thanks zznh!

Yep, I know exactly what you're referring to. It's on the list and will definitely be included in the next update.

Cheers!
(2014-02-05, 12:05)thedeadman Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks zznh!

Yep, I know exactly what you're referring to. It's on the list and will definitely be included in the next update.

Cheers!

Thanks again Smile

Cheers
Don't think I've posted to say how much I like the approach and the result. Nice skin—thanks.

Now I have.
Thanks kristle, appreciated!
I love using this skin..you really did a great job! It's fast, responsive and simple which makes my xbmc experience a real treat.

One suggestion is it possible in the now playing screen to show the progress bar of the file. Sometimes when I play music I'd like to see the progression bar displaying the length of track. Another thing is there a way to have the background art in the music playing screen to display the fanart without the tiles? When I play a song and it doesn't have fanart I get ugly boxes in the background.
Thanks bigpen15crew,

Agreed on both points re: now playing screen. I'll revise it for the next update.

In the meantime, If the grid is driving you nuts and you don't mind digging through the skin files, you can disable it now in /1080i/MusicVisualisation.xml by blocking the relevant image with a <visible>false</visible> tag:

Code:
<!--vignettes-->
        <control type="image">
                        <visible>false</visible>
            <posx>0</posx>
            <posy>0</posy>
            <include>dimensionsFullscreen</include>
            <texture>masks/videoGrid.png</texture>
            <colordiffuse>ffffffff</colordiffuse>
            <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
        </control>

Cheers!
(2014-02-09, 16:12)thedeadman Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks bigpen15crew,

Agreed on both points re: now playing screen. I'll revise it for the next update.

In the meantime, If the grid is driving you nuts and you don't mind digging through the skin files, you can disable it now in /1080i/MusicVisualisation.xml by blocking the relevant image with a <visible>false</visible> tag:

Code:
<!--vignettes-->
        <control type="image">
                        <visible>false</visible>
            <posx>0</posx>
            <posy>0</posy>
            <include>dimensionsFullscreen</include>
            <texture>masks/videoGrid.png</texture>
            <colordiffuse>ffffffff</colordiffuse>
            <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
        </control>

Cheers!

Awesome!
Another thing, is it possible of replacing system info on the home screen with the now playing screen. So when you press up on the home screen instead it toggles to whatever is playing
Not something I would do in the production version, but you can mod it to do that easily enough:

In /1080i/home.xml, replace:

Code:
<!--system info indicator-->
            <control type="label">
                <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" delay="600" tween="sine" time="500">WindowOpen</animation>
                <posx>0</posx>
                <posy>252</posy>
                <width>24-col</width>
                <align>center</align>
                <font>smallMedium</font>
                <textcolor>selected</textcolor>
                <!--<label>[B]↑[/B] $LOCALIZE[10511]      [B]↓[/B] $LOCALIZE[24027]</label>-->
                <label>[B]↑[/B] $LOCALIZE[13350]      [B]↓[/B] $LOCALIZE[24027]</label>
            </control>

and just below that:

Code:
<!--browse controls-->
        <control type="group">
            <posx>col-6-begin</posx>
            <posy>row-8-begin</posy>

<!--animations-->
            <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" delay="500" time="600">WindowOpen</animation>

<control type="list" id="9000">
                <posx>0</posx>
                <posy>0</posy>
                <width>24-col</width>
                <height>3-col</height>
                <orientation>horizontal</orientation>
                <onup>action(fullscreen)</onup>
                <!--<onup>ActivateWindow(systeminfo)</onup>-->
                <ondown>ActivateWindow(weather)</ondown>

Obviously that shuts off the system info screen, so you'd need to add a button for it elsewhere (settings.xml is probably the best place).
Holy shit this skin looks nice! Can't wait to get home and test it Big Grin
Cool, cheers! Let me know how you get on :-)
Hello. Does this skin support cyrillic? I read tread, but I didn't find the answer. I tried it and instead of cyrillic letters there are squares...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38