Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [THREAD CLOSED] Maximinimalism V1.0.6 (Gotham)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
So, have been playing around with different options and setting. I think i have managed to reproduce the error, when i set XBMC to use the PVR channel numbers from the TV server, de EPG guide works. When i disable this option it does not work and it hangs after opening the EPG guide. Will test further and report back Smile
Hi

Great skin!

A small bug: when adding a network location, you can not get to the server name field?

Thanks
@frankveltmans: Thanks for reporting that, will check and fix.
(2014-04-27, 16:55)thedeadman Wrote: [ -> ]@takoi - will fix up that string and float it in the next update. Regarding reused strings... In your opinion would it be better to remove all references to the core xbmc strings?
If you know where it's used in xbmc and you reuse it for the same context I'd say it's fine. Otherwise you kinda have to know every other language to know if it's ok. If you could use the transifex system, this would be much easier for translators too. If a similar string is already in xbmc, it's just one click to copy-paste.

(2014-04-27, 16:55)thedeadman Wrote: [ -> ]The keyboard issue is definitely not expected behaviour (there is an active colour state for all keys). I'm guessing theres a lettercase bug somewhere - what's your OS?
I noticed this too, but only on my openelec box, not on my desktop (linux). Xbmc version on desktop is more recent so it might be a bug in xbmc already fixed..
Love the skin. The design is perfect. I have a few remarks about certain things that seem incomplete.

At moments the OSD-buttons for music in fullscreen-mode don't work.
When selecting a default subtitle-provider for the first time, there is no button indicating that they are available for download.
The same goes for the skin selection screen. The ok and cancel buttons are there, but the 'get more...'-button is nowhere to be found.
Only the large keys (such as 'shift' and 'OK') turn a different color when you select them, the rest of the keys stay the same color.
A percentage indicator for the 'scanning library'-bar would be nice.
I really dig this skin! Love the simplicity.
I'm not sure if these bugs have been reported before, but here goes.
1. There is no way of knowing if the playlist is on shuffle or not- the shuffle button on the now playing screen stays the same upon clicking it, and it only produces a 'playlist shuffled' notification either way. 'Shuffle off/on' would be nice.
2. Still on the Now Playing screen, clicking on the repeat button produces a different notification for the actual action. For example, clicking on the repeat button to repeat only one track on the now playing screen produces a 'Repeat: All' notification.
3. This is not a bug but more of a highlighting hitch. Selecting a single/multiple file(s) under the File manager is confusing as stuff gets highlighted with the same colour as the other unselected objects.
I'm running the official v.13.0 of xbmc on a Windows 8.1 machine.
A custom shutdown timer would be a nice addition to the skin under power options. Otherwise thanks for the beautiful skin.
This skin is nice!
Just give me the option to add my favourite addons to the home menu and this is my new standard skin!
Forgot to mention this, but shouldn't there be an easier way to access music videos? Currently I have to go to Movies>breadcrumbs>breadcrumbs>Music videos.
Thanks all for the comments and bug reports. I'm working on the next update this week so watch this space.
awsome thx, is there anyway to remove the main menu pictures menu?

And also to have visual bufferstatus in the progress bar when streaming online media whould be nice. ( to see how much further the buffer is )
Home page customisation is planned (as is improving the pictures section).
@Keli: Music videos is a tough one. I'm hoping that my current work of rationalising some of the menu code will make it much easier to find them in future. Plan is to have music videos as a main menu option in the music section.
Ok.. Keep up the good work. As a workaround, I had to edit the home.xml file so that the onclick action takes me straight to the video library where music videos can be easily accessed.
Talking of code cleanup, the highlighting hitch is also present in movie info>cast and crew where the keyboard directional arrows can't seem to select an individual actor (to see in which other movies he/she stars in) unless a mouse is used. Its the same for tv shows. I'm sure you'l look into it. Patiently waiting for the next version.
awsome, looking forward to the update!
I love this concepte of skin, very pretty, with what is right, nothing more nothing less; A very nice skin. Thank you for this work.
I do not know if this has been said already sorry. I think it would be nice to have a view with thumbnails for photos (bottom of screen option overall, just text list, so I do not see my images for to choiceWink

It is simple, but very hard to work (I do not know how to explain in English sorry) it is slow for a skin with little function, it is not fluid. I think you should to disable the move fanart it s too heavy, it would be perfect for a small htpc configuration.

There are many beautiful things, I love the up and down functions (information and weather) on the home host. Bravo for this skin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38