Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC Adult 18+ Add-on Repository
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
(2016-04-03, 14:38)xalaros10 Wrote: [ -> ]Where can we find girlfriendvideos Kodi addon?
It's in videodevil, see first post in this thread on how to install
Could we also get pinkertube and/or bigle as well?
(2016-04-17, 15:52)Angry Gorilla Wrote: [ -> ]Could we also get pinkertube and/or bigle as well?

Only if someone wants to send a patch to videodevil. It is a bit of work to make sure all these sites work.
Still can't get any video's to play with videodevil..or tube8 using Jarvis 16.1 and xbmc-adult/xbmc-adult...-1.0.6.zip .....everything loads fine ...just no video content when the video runs..
(2016-05-19, 17:09)floder2 Wrote: [ -> ]Still can't get any video's to play with videodevil..or tube8 using Jarvis 16.1 and xbmc-adult/xbmc-adult...-1.0.6.zip .....everything loads fine ...just no video content when the video runs..

Works fine for me.

Do other plugins from other repositories work?
Is there a way to set a default view in videodevil? I would edit config files if I have to, but it's a big hastle to change the view for every page. Thanks in advance
Anyone having issues with Adult's Only Hub - webwarez?
Having problems with pronhub recommended option not working as it no longer provides recommendations based on views and instead gives the same generic videos that have nothing to do with recommendations. Re-install of both the plug-in and kodi didn't change anything. Always found that recommendations was the best way to use pronhub, be great if it can be fixed.
(2016-06-07, 17:23)elra Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to set a default view in videodevil? I would edit config files if I have to, but it's a big hastle to change the view for every page. Thanks in advance

Not unless the functionality comes from Kodi. You can mark a channel as favourite but that's about it
(2016-06-22, 00:43)KingsCross Wrote: [ -> ]Having problems with pronhub recommended option not working as it no longer provides recommendations based on views and instead gives the same generic videos that have nothing to do with recommendations. Re-install of both the plug-in and kodi didn't change anything. Always found that recommendations was the best way to use pronhub, be great if it can be fixed.

Huh Looks like it is cookie based? The cookie should be preserved and updated, maybe the cookie file is messing things up. Find and delete it userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.videodevil/cookies.lwp see http://kodi.wiki/view/userdata#Location_...ata_folder for the location of the folder on your platform. Recommendations work fine for me
Installed Erotic XXX yesterday and when tried to play anything I got a clip showing Pigeons. WTF?
Installed via addon installer.
Try plugin on ( exapmle ) sextubeclone.com
Is there a such plugin or simple a site the above one?
Used the yids and other xbmc repos.
Checked Exotic XXX again and still same thing. Wierd as works fine on my other android boxes.
(2016-06-27, 09:16)KBL007 Wrote: [ -> ]Used the yids and other xbmc repos.
Checked Exotic XXX again and still same thing. Wierd as works fine on my other android boxes.
This is not the thread for those repos
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28