Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [PUBLIC PREVIEW] Aeon MQ 6 - Helix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-08-14, 11:04)G.R.3.3.D Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-14, 10:16)fulcanelli Wrote: [ -> ]How do you get the coloured icons at the bottom for studio and aspect et? mine are only plain white?

Look here.Smile

Brilliant - thank you
How would I go about editing the coverflow view for music? I do not want there to be any ratings viewable. I opened the ViewsCoverFlow.xml file and couldn't find anything relating to the rating.png files. Can anyone help me? Just point me in the direction of the correct file and I should be able to figure this out. Thanks in advance guys, the skin is BEAUTIFUL!

*EDIT*
Ok, looked inside includesvariables.xml and found the lines I needed to delete to make this work.
Hello,
I was wondering if it has ever been discussed to use the logo/clearart in the osd where the title is in the top left corner?
Is there a way to make the video osd less transparent?
Is there a way/ is it possible to have different views for tv shows and movies, as in have posterlite and panel for movies and then banner info and glass list and low list for tv shows. like for each i only want certain views available for each
Is there an ETA on when the Isengaard version will be ready ? (sorry if it has been asked before)
it's up to RC2 so it shouldn't be long
Thanks for this nice skin!

I would like in the now playing music view only to have one fanart of the artist, which may change during the music. (just like in the opening post) Right now I have 6 pictures with different pictures that pan and zoom. Can anyone point out where to change this setting?
@tomdh76, in fullscreen, press M, find setting button, change for fanart or fanart + visualization, and disable pan and scan, done.
1) In the "PosterLite", in the "Concerts", the covers does not have a logo. In other modes, such as "RightList", these logos are present.

Can you fix it? By the way, in version 2.4.0 is the this problem too.

2)I can't add a logo to the collection. I add it, but it does not appear. In the setting of the logo included.

In version 2.4.0 it worked
Firstly. to MQ and all contributors - thanks so much for all your work on the skin, it's looking awesome already. I've just installed the skin on Amazon Fire TV box running v15.0. Everything working really nicely.

I appreciate it is still a work in progress, but I have a few questions, and forgive what may be my mistakes, and do note these are really, really, small things in the grand scheme:

1. I want to create a homescreen menu for Music Playlists (for quick access). In MQ5 I mapped an empty menu to the Music Playlist item in the customize main menu settings. This would access and list the m3u files I have in my playlists folder. When I try to do the same thing in MQ6 it seems that this shows the current or last played playlist tracks instead. If I choose the music playlists sub-menu under the main Music menu it shows the list of playlists correctly. Am I doing something wrong?

2. I like artist fanarts but when music is playing the fanart and progress bar seems to come up very quicky over the home menu (about 5 seconds). Is there a way to either prevent this behaviour without disabling fanarts in other screens or to extend the time delay before they pop up.

3. Unlike most people on this thread we 'love' the lyrics script (picture singing along to Let It Go). A very minor thing is when we change the music visualisation layout it seems to lose the lyrics. What we're doing is playing a song, we select the osd, change the layout to Karaoke and go back to full screen. However, although the searching CRCLyrics message comes up, the lyrics have now disappeared and don't come back. We have to exit fullscreen, stop the song, start it again and then go back into fullscreen and the new layout will now be showing the lyrics again. We have to do this each time we change the layout - which is a minor pain for the chronically impatient sing-along crowd (who are admittedly an extremely small but vociferous minority). Hope that all makes sense.

Thanks again for the wonderful skin.
(2015-08-15, 15:21)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@tomdh76, in fullscreen, press M, find setting button, change for fanart or fanart + visualization, and disable pan and scan, done.

thx that was it.
Fist of all , congs for the new MQ6

But i face a problem and I need your help
In TvShows , i can not find rhe way to have the episodes in correct series

i.e Season 1 : It shows me 1.5 - 1.3 - 1.12 - 1.1 , instead of the correct 1.1-1.2-1.3-1.4 etc
How can i correct it?

Thanks for your attentiom
@salaminomachos: My guess is you don't have the SORT order set right.
(2015-08-16, 19:10)TonyPh12345 Wrote: [ -> ]@salaminomachos: My guess is you don't have the SORT order set right.
Thanks for your answer

4 Days before i made a fresh install of Kodi 15 and MQ6
The previous days i did not face such problem

What exactly you mean ( you don't have the SORT order set right )
Can you pls give me the exact steps

Tks again
First let me say. I am a Newbie to Kodi & Aeon MQ 6. I absolutely love the both products!!!

I installed Aeon MQ 6 skin on Kodi 15. Everything works just great except the weather. The weather page (based on Yahoo Service) is missing content & images. See attached screenshots.

Is anyone having this issue? Is there a fix? Thanks!

YGB7, MQ6 only have support 2 Weather addons:

Open Weather Map extended or Weather Wunderground.