Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [PUBLIC PREVIEW] Aeon MQ 6 - Helix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mq needs to map and name the settings window xml properly

settings
WINDOW_SETTINGS_MENU
Settings.xml
(2015-07-04, 00:35)MarcosQui Wrote: [ -> ]SOME PICTURES

Main menu more stylish

Does anyone have a solution to the error above in genre .

Drama / Science FictionRandom Movies or what widgets is selected.

Series comes with only the random movies,rescently movies or what widgets is selected.

If i edit in Home.xml

<label>$INFO[Container(510).ListItem.Genre]$INFO[Container(510).ListItem.Property(Type)]$INFO[Container(510).ListItem.Property(Addon.Summary)]</label>

to

<label>$INFO[Container(510).ListItem.Genre]$INFO[Container(510).ListItem.Property(Addon.Summary)]</label>

in movies it is then displayed correctly

I do not know if that's right , but in movies it is then displayed correctly . Only in series is then nothing appears.
Hi there,
is it somehow possible to disable posters on movie collections?
So if i scroll through my movies posters with cover will only be shown on single movies, not on collections.
Greetings
Chris
@han_swurst, for now only with Kodi Jarvis we have option for single movie show or not on set movies.
(2015-10-03, 15:53)han_swurst Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,
is it somehow possible to disable posters on movie collections?
So if i scroll through my movies posters with cover will only be shown on single movies, not on collections.
Greetings
Chris
@Wanilton I think he want to disable poster (collection) becose he have same poster for first Movies and collection poster.
You can manage poster for collection Press "C" on collection ,"manage" button and chose art then poster .changeposter from list, he doesent have to be the same as first movie,

Isengard also have working button for "Group movies in set" in settings-video-library,And with his off You dont have Group movis in set in views.

Hi, i know that i can change the Poster of collection separately. I have right list als my view and i dont want a Poster in the left lower corner when a Collection is selected in the list. I selected no Art als the collections Poster so now a empty mediabox with a clip-Icon is shown. But for collections i only want to see the fanart.
I hope i made it clear now. English is not my first Language Blush
Greetings
Chris
Hi guys, i feel totally lost with this skin/kodi (its been a long time) - pls help.
Couple of questions:

1 - how do i get my movies and TV library to link with the Movie and TV on the main screen menu? Right now when i click on Movies i'm presented with: "Files" "Playlist" and something else. I then select Files and i see my movies folder - should't it show me my movies library once i click on Movies?
2 - How do i change the widgets for each menu (Movies, TV etc)?

I downgraded to Helix because i thought it was due to using the latest version.
(2015-10-03, 20:25)godson Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, i feel totally lost with this skin/kodi (its been a long time) - pls help.
Couple of questions:

1 - how do i get my movies and TV library to link with the Movie and TV on the main screen menu? Right now when i click on Movies i'm presented with: "Files" "Playlist" and something else. I then select Files and i see my movies folder - should't it show me my movies library once i click on Movies?
2 - How do i change the widgets for each menu (Movies, TV etc)?

I downgraded to Helix because i thought it was due to using the latest version.

1. You need to scan your movies into your library, you are currently using the ugly file mode. http://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_videos_to_the_library Get your movies scanned in first.
Forgive me for asking but what is the view that shows the case backs ? Ive looked everywhere and tried all views I know I must be missing a trick? Anyone help me out ? Love this skin by the way !
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how to define a background for a submenu ? Easy to do for main menus like 'movies', 'music' etc ... but the option to choose a background for a submenu does not appear/exist...If a trick exist then I'm interested !.

Thanks!
(2015-10-04, 02:35)ProRipp Wrote: [ -> ]Forgive me for asking but what is the view that shows the case backs ? Ive looked everywhere and tried all views I know I must be missing a trick? Anyone help me out ? Love this skin by the way !
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=237487
@Angelinas Many thanks for your quick reply will give it a try later, looks really good.

Peace
Pro
Can anyone (perhaps wanilton) provide an update on how mq6 is coming along and how far it is from a final version? (Not asking for a specific date but more like, it's getting close, in rc, it needs more work or planned for release alongside Jarvis, etc.)

Thanks
@aptalca, version 3.0.0 continue privative, I think 3.1.0 will be public release, but need confirm with MarcosQui about. This is my opinion only.
(2015-10-05, 02:49)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@aptalca, version 3.0.0 continue privative, I think 3.1.0 will be public release, but need confirm with MarcosQui about. This is my opinion only.
Great, can't wait.

Thanks