Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [PUBLIC PREVIEW] Aeon MQ 6 - Helix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@MarkusK, available in Skin Aeon MQ 2.5.0 Isengard.

Changelog:

Added: Windows - Video Info and Actor Info for Extended Info Script. (thanks to Angelinas)
Added: Option "go to full screen" when play a song. Available in Settings/Skin Settings/General.

Changed: Compatible with Kodi Isengard.
Fixed: Code cleanup.
Fixed: Issues in PVR Guide/PVR Top Menu.
Fixed: Missing dialog PVR Group Manager.
Fixed: Layout in Profile Editor.
Fixed: View Low List doesn't show properly icon for Music Genres.
Fixed: Music Visualization/Settings. doesn't possible change preset for visualization.
Fixed: Layout in Media Filter.
Unable to set episode bookmarks (wiki) on multi-episode tv show dvds. (window: videobookmarks - VideoOSDBookmarks.xml built-in window control button id="4")

scott s..
(2015-07-13, 17:46)tcharbo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-13, 17:25)bry- Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-13, 16:51)tcharbo Wrote: [ -> ]Why did my question get deleted?

something, something, banned add-ons (wiki). you should also read the forum rules (wiki)

Again, not getting it. Are you referencing the Piracy Policy section? If so I think you are making an assumption that I am pirating information by using IVue and FTV Guide (Section 2.5.4.B as per this link: http://kodi.wiki/view/Forum_rules#ADVICE...art_way.3F)

Bry- I have reported you, get your facts straight next time
(2015-07-14, 05:06)tcharbo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-13, 17:46)tcharbo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-13, 17:25)bry- Wrote: [ -> ]something, something, banned add-ons (wiki). you should also read the forum rules (wiki)

Again, not getting it. Are you referencing the Piracy Policy section? If so I think you are making an assumption that I am pirating information by using IVue and FTV Guide (Section 2.5.4.B as per this link: http://kodi.wiki/view/Forum_rules#ADVICE...art_way.3F)

Bry- I have reported you, get your facts straight next time

Are you fucking serious? What are you 12? Not gonna lie, this made me laugh pretty hard despite how stupid it is.
This skin is MINT! Been looking for something pretty wow and this takes the cake, excellent effort!

Also lol at tcharbo king of the internets.
(2015-07-13, 18:02)Soulplayer Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if this has already been posted here but I have a bug:
Sometimes the TV-show screen goes clean (no more widgets and no more tiles of series currently busy). It also gives an error (something about the library). If I restart the NUC (openelec latest stable version) it works for a while. It only happens at the TV-show option not on others (like movies or settings).

Any idea for a fix?
@scott967, for all their help this community, I grant you the title of VIP user.

Now you can participate in the construction of the skin. I believe that your help will be very welcome if you are interested, of course.

Please sign the Brazilian forum.

Thank you for all.
(2015-07-13, 22:34)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@MarkusK, available in Skin Aeon MQ 2.5.0 Isengard.

Changelog:

Added: Windows - Video Info and Actor Info for Extended Info Script. (thanks to Angelinas)
Added: Option "go to full screen" when play a song. Available in Settings/Skin Settings/General.
Changed: Compatible with Kodi Isengard.
Fixed: Code cleanup.
Fixed: Issues in PVR Guide/PVR Top Menu.
Fixed: Missing dialog PVR Group Manager.
Fixed: Layout in Profile Editor.
Fixed: View Low List doesn't show properly icon for Music Genres.
Fixed: Music Visualization/Settings. doesn't possible change preset for visualization.
Fixed: Layout in Media Filter.

@Wanilton When the Helix version will be released?
Another question:
When I go into TV shows some series are shown even when I enable hide watched. For example show X has no new episodes but it stays in the list with a number of episodes behind it (like 3 or 11). Is this a bug?
@BuSHari, 2.4.0 is the last for Helix. Aeon MQ6 2.5.0 and the next releases only for Kodi Isengard.
Sorry to go a little bit off-topic here but someone had asked for MQ6 to support an add-on that pops up a dialog with a countdown "à la Netflix" telling you it will now play the next episode automatically.

I have searched and searched and cannot find the link and/or name of the add-on... Can anyone help?

And no it is not LazyTV

Thanks in advance!
@Pr.Sinister, Netflix style next up notification:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=228435
obrigadíssimo!!!! Big Grin
So is the 'Netflix Style Next Up Notification" going to be included in MQ6?
hey,

I just started using kodi on my android TV. It installs the skin, and looks great but I have a problem.
The extras tab has the ability to show things above the menu item (IE show recently released via IMDB).
Is ther eany way I can set one of these for the TV and Movies menu items?

That is:
Above the Movies menu item I would like to show the covers of recently released on DVD movies
Above the TV Shows menu item I would like to show Episodes that Aired today.

How would I go about accomplishing this? There doesnt appear to be a was to add "widgets" to menu items.