Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [PUBLIC PREVIEW] Aeon MQ 6 - Helix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good so now it will get supported ? thanks
i completed translate 75% of the Arabic language until now and i hope you sync my translation in the next release.
i see the letters in the rows in your code.
here is the pic of the present Keyboard in 2.4.0 ..

you can see
ج and و and ة are missing. Tongue
Hi,is there any way to remove RightList View?

Thanks
@Franciscocrb, why remove, if don´t like RightList, have many others available, only need change.

In some addons put another view and then again RightList

sorry for my English

Thanks
Rightlist is default mode view, and it´s no global, you need change addon by addon for other view mode.
@Wanilton

Can you tell me where this one is ?

http://www.marcosqui.com.br/miniaturas/a...hot000.jpg

thx Smile
New background for movies, will be available in the next release. About image, I don´t have idea, I think Marcos changed.

ok all clear , thank you Smile
(2015-10-26, 12:22)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@Franciscocrb, why remove, if don´t like RightList, have many others available, only need change.

Hi wanilton
Where is this menu found ?
I've been looking to change my view but gave up looking.
I have been pressing up when in my library but can't find it there like with other skins
Cheers

Hi wanilton
Where is this menu found ?
I've been looking to change my view but gave up looking.
I have been pressing up when in my library but can't find it there like with other skins
Cheers

when in library, just press up 3 times.
Or left/right/down.. it depends on which view you're in. You basically move off the menu. If you have a vertical menu, go to the sides. If you have a horizontal menu, go to the top or bottom. If you can bring up the menu for view styles, art, etc.. it's UP after that.
@Steve_uk and Trotter81, here one video about

I am missing the subtitle and audio info, in the movies section.
the swith is ON.

Is this a MOD or it not in 3.0.0 yet ?
Need script videolanguage for show, see image

Where do find this script? Mq6 for RPI2.