Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: WebGrab+Plus Configurator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
- timezone edit

Timezone edit context menu for ini files.
Changes are saved in the settings.xml file.
You need to manually reapply the changes after a new siteini download but any values you modified previously should show up in the dialog.
(2016-08-12, 12:45)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]background Webgrab program task (notification when finished)
A couple of quick screen grabs to confirm that from 0.0.13 onwards notification of Job start and Job finish, when manually running routine from WebGrab+Plus Configurator working well Wink

Job Start

View of log whilst job running
Note, no problems going in/out and back into log whilst job is running to view log information being built up and/or wait until job fully complete to view complete log

Job Finished

Posted a couple of ideas about howto use Cron to run LibreELEC's WebGrab+Plus addon rather than current service method and awiouy has suggested some options and I have selected one and am currently testing on my rpi2, see details in LibreELEC forum Here
(Post #47 onwards)
(2016-08-17, 23:16)MikeKL Wrote: [ -> ]Posted a couple of ideas about howto use Cron to run LibreELEC's WebGrab+Plus addon rather than current service method and awiouy has suggested some options and I have selected one and am currently testing on my rpi2, see details in LibreELEC forum Here
(Post #47 onwards)

I think I used to use this addon to put a bedtime shutdown on the kids rpi kodi box.
It provides a simple interface to cron.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=124888
(2016-08-18, 07:28)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-17, 23:16)MikeKL Wrote: [ -> ]Posted a couple of ideas about howto use Cron to run LibreELEC's WebGrab+Plus addon rather than current service method and awiouy has suggested some options and I have selected one and am currently testing on my rpi2, see details in LibreELEC forum Here
(Post #47 onwards)

I think I used to use this addon to put a bedtime shutdown on the kids rpi kodi box.
It provides a simple interface to cron.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=124888
Yes saw that and still toying with installing it, but thought perhaps a great idea would be to add capability directly within WebGrab+Plus Configurator, to include cron job configuration line parameter(s) that could be understood, edited and adjusted by users via Configurator. Wink

i.e. As context option of Run Webgrab option, and/or an option within WebGrab+Plus Configurator settings. Where following line would run LibreELEC WebGrab+Plus Add-on and could be adapted to suit webgrabplus.exe (For linux users of kodi)

Quote:0 3 * * * /storage/.kodi/addons/service.webgrabplus/bin/webgrabplus.start

As per my posts on topic in LibreELEC forum, I can confirm job runs perfectly Cool

Currently chosen to temporarily disable LibreELEC WebGrab+Plus Addon, reducing calls for EPG to once a day at 03:00 (as I can still run webgrabplus.start with the Add-on Disabled) No run of wegbrabplus at boot-up of Pi and every six hours after boot Wink

Anyway whatever may be chosen way forward, thought information very useful for inclusion in this thread for future ref etc.
OK trying out the Cron XBMC add-on got the better of me, but with Krypton and Estuary Skin just attempting to access and use addon causes a Kodi crash. Sad (Aligned with issues other users having previously when trying add-on according to posts in the Cron XBMC - Support Thread?)

Edit ---- Milhouse Nightly LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) kodi crashlog ----
I decided that the configurator was not for me, uninstalled it now at the beginning of webgrabplus.start I get a message:
"user defined pre-processing
nothing to do"

Or is that because I put a channel into channels to correct?

Do I need to delete /script.webgrabplus

webgrabplus.start defaults a config directory, you can change it in the command line.
(2016-08-20, 01:06)donbrew Wrote: [ -> ]I decided that the configurator was not for me, uninstalled it now at the beginning of webgrabplus.start I get a message:
"user defined pre-processing
nothing to do"

Or is that because I put a channel into channels to correct?

Do I need to delete /script.webgrabplus

webgrabplus.start defaults a config directory, you can change it in the command line.

My program addon is script.webgrab.
LibreELECs service is service.webgrabplus.
- Quick Add Channels / Quick Remove Channels context menu in country providers
- Timezone Edit values are copied to output files (even after a new Download Site Pack)

This should make adding and removing lots of channels at once much less painful, especially on low end devices.
(2016-08-20, 09:48)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]0.0.23
- Timezone Edit values are copied to output files (even after a new Download Site Pack)

This should make adding and removing lots of channels at once much less painful, especially on low end devices.
How does quick add channels work, does it copy everything provided by country provider into our pre-stored selected channels?
(Could see options but didnt want to try without knowing as dont want to commit to adding/deleting all)
(2016-08-20, 10:39)MikeKL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-20, 09:48)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]0.0.23

How does quick add channels work, does it copy everything provided by country provider into our pre-stored selected channels?
(Could see options but didnt want to try without knowing as dont want to commit to adding/deleting all)

It is a multiselect dialog that adds the selections to the Selected Channels list.
You can back out of it without making any changes.
Add shouldn't affect your previously added channels.

[EDIT] You can always make a backup copy of your userdata folder to try out new ideas.
Thanks for the clarification, very good improvement on one by one channel adding to the selected channels list of previous versions of beta.

Highlighting items that are already in selected channels list from specific country provider when using the quick add context feature, may be more intuitive when using quick add option?

Currently they are hidden when using quick add and the only channels visible when using quick remove which is truly great btwBlushCoolWink
(2016-08-20, 15:36)MikeKL Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the clarification, very good improvement on one by one channel adding to the selected channels list of previous versions of beta.

Highlighting items that are already in selected channels list from specific country provider when using the quick add context feature, may be more intuitive when using quick add option?

Currently they are hidden when using quick add and the only channels visible when using quick remove which is truly great btwBlushCoolWink

Are you saying that you would like to see ALL channels in Quick Add Channels, with the ones already added Highlighted?
That was my intially thought before I fully realised that pre-selected channels would only be visibile in the quick remove..

But then I thought may also be useful when we have more than channel of similar name and typically (for most of day) EPG content

i.e. regional channels of BBC where its useful to know and be aware of what we have already selected when using quick add to add additional channels to our current selections from a specific provider.
(2016-08-20, 15:53)MikeKL Wrote: [ -> ]That was my intially thought before I fully realised that pre-selected channels would only be visibile in the quick remove..

But then I thought may also be useful when we have more than channel of similar name and typically (for most of day) EPG content

i.e. regional channels of BBC where its useful to know and be aware of what we have already selected when using quick add to add additional channels to our current selections from a specific provider.

- Quick Add Channels highlights already added channels.

Try this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24