Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2015-09-21, 10:53)setumismo Wrote: I have a raspberry and I've tried, it's great, but I always thought that the raspberry is a bit just playing with Kodi. There are films that I believe are not sufficiently fluid.

What films do you have that aren't 'sufficiently fluid' - and what codec are they? Do they play better on other Kodi platforms? (And have you tried both MMAL and OMX players in Kodi on the Pi?) HEVC stuff isn't brilliant on the Pi / Pi 2 - and some TV stuff works better in OMXPlayer than MMAL - but I've not found much content that doesn't play very well indeed on the Pi 2. Certainly un-recompressed Blu-rays are great. Some 3D MVC stuff may - apparently - need a slightly larger GPU memory allocation?

Also - do you have a Pi or a Pi 2?

I have both a Chromebox and a couple of Pi 2s. The Chromebox is a little bit snappier in UI terms - but pretty much all my content plays on both platforms in pretty similar quality. (I'd give the Intel MCDI deinterlacing a slight edge over the YADIF 2x MMAL Advanced on the Pi 2 - but it's very good on the Pi 2)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player Choices with Kodi + Full 3D + HD Audio - by noggin - 2015-09-21, 11:33
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17