• 11(current)
v17 Horizon - Krypton
Thank you Smile
(2017-07-10, 14:48)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-07-10, 13:28)RayW1986 Wrote: @jurialmunkey would you consider adding the ability to get to the add-on settings within an opened add-on via the side bar / blade. Estuary does this and it makes getting into the add-on settings very quickly instead of having to back all the way out of the add-on to bring the context menu up.
What a great idea. Added. Thanks for the suggestion! Smile

Thanks for adding this. It's much appreciated. Smile
Sorry for the small screen shot. I grabbed this from somewhere else. You see how the widget here has movie thumbnails at the bottom, and as you scroll them, at the top, you get a description of the movie and info? Can you do this? Does it need any support from the addon, or is that all on the skin side?

Edit: I mean for home screen widget...not a view type.
(2017-06-28, 13:27)Silki Wrote: Ok great .... will you be adding this view inspired by Horizon ?

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2517813

Yep...thats a really nice view.
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
When pressing INFO during playback, could there be an option so that *only* the bottom duration bar is visible, no clock or title/flags/etc.? http://i.magaimg.net/img/ybz.png to clarify I circled those elements, also bottom left would be a thumbnail too for some. I use Kodi for a lot of online course videos and I'm used to having the duration bar visible but the rest of course interferes with viewing.
Friend, first of all, great work. But I get a doubt, how do I do when I have Thumb mode in TVshows visualizations?

Thank you
(2017-07-10, 22:13)mystik Wrote: Sorry for the small screen shot. I grabbed this from somewhere else. You see how the widget here has movie thumbnails at the bottom, and as you scroll them, at the top, you get a description of the movie and info? Can you do this? Does it need any support from the addon, or is that all on the skin side?
Its far too difficult in terms of alignment to have widgets be different heights - it causes too many different scenarios that I can't really control for. That's why landscape, square and poster are all the same height.

(2017-07-10, 23:14)colbert Wrote: When pressing INFO during playback, could there be an option so that *only* the bottom duration bar is visible, no clock or title/flags/etc.? http://i.magaimg.net/img/ybz.png to clarify I circled those elements, also bottom left would be a thumbnail too for some. I use Kodi for a lot of online course videos and I'm used to having the duration bar visible but the rest of course interferes with viewing.
Added
Skin Settings > Video / Music OSD > Only show seekbar when pressing info (scroll down to see the option).

(2017-07-11, 03:21)misera Wrote: Friend, first of all, great work. But I get a doubt, how do I do when I have Thumb mode in TVshows visualizations?
Thank you
I'm sorry, I don't really understand exactly what you are asking. If you want the poster and plot to show whilst watching a tvshow, you have to press "info" on you remote or "i" on the keyboard.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
How do you feel to make an option to show only the icons in the main menu in stead of icons and text?
Maybe it looks nice because in that case you always see the whole screen. I don't know, just an idea.
Thanks for your beautyful skin.
watch gallery

This is the 2 line weather. You have it to auto scroll so it really is fine overall.

Now with you having so many skins you should make your own repo for quicker updates, just idea hahaha. Keep it up.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
What is the view id for infolist 3? I can see this in Includes_View.xml but it doesn't list infolist 3 and I can't seem to find the id anywhere else?

<!-- ============= -->
<!-- View Mode IDs -->
<!-- 50 List -->
<!-- 51 Icons -->
<!-- 52 Showcase -->
<!-- 53 Landscape -->
<!-- 55 Infolist -->
<!-- 56 Showcase 2 -->
<!-- ============= -->
First of all, this is one of the best looking skins for KODI - great job.
I really like the Live TV section as the font and the size of the EPG and programm infos during playback can be read easily (even without my glasses)

I just encouter one little flaw, which i hope you can fix:
I am using transparent TV channel picons. When i press "info" during playback the picons are displayed with a thin black frame, which is a little bit "ugly"
(the picons pngs are definitely frameless)

In the live TV section on the main menu i am presently using the skin helper widget to display the "last used TV channels" in "square mode". on the bottom of this squares there is a little dark overlay showing the channel name. Can you pls add an option to hide these overlays ?!
BTW is it possible to add the live TV widget like in fuse(neue), which shows you all channels with the current programm info?

And one last wish ;-)(maybe for the future)

in the german "kodinerds forum" one delevoper created a widget called "German Telecast Offers" which displays Tv highlights for the day.
I would love to see that working in your beautiful skin. (I used same while running KODI with the TITAN Skin)

keep up your good work, which is much appreciated
(2017-07-11, 07:38)Aaiemron Wrote: How do you feel to make an option to show only the icons in the main menu in stead of icons and text?
Maybe it looks nice because in that case you always see the whole screen. I don't know, just an idea.
Thanks for your beautyful skin.
I tried to implement this as an option, but it was causing me a bunch of headaches with having two sets of animation conditions, so its a no on this idea for now (as much as I like it).

(2017-07-11, 09:23)smitchell6879 Wrote: This is the 2 line weather. You have it to auto scroll so it really is fine overall.
Now with you having so many skins you should make your own repo for quicker updates, just idea hahaha. Keep it up.
Ah I see, in the forecast, not the current conditions. I'll see if I can make a little more space because I imagine this comes up frequently enough to be annoying. EDIT: Made some room to fit two lines.

Its too much of a pain to do my own repo own top of everything else. I'd rather spend my time skinning over packaging up zip files and updating a repo everytime I make a change. Its less effort for someone to download a zip from github and install than it is for me to keep a repo updated -- particularly when I'm make this many updates.

(2017-07-11, 09:23)RayW1986 Wrote: What is the view id for infolist 3? I can see this in Includes_View.xml but it doesn't list infolist 3 and I can't seem to find the id anywhere else?
Oh yeah I should update that list of ids (updated on git).
Infolist 3 is id57

All the list viewtypes are in Includes_View_List.xml and the artwork viewtypes are in Includes_View_Posters.xml

(2017-07-11, 09:42)saustark Wrote: First of all, this is one of the best looking skins for KODI - great job.
I really like the Live TV section as the font and the size of the EPG and programm infos during playback can be read easily (even without my glasses)

I just encouter one little flaw, which i hope you can fix:
I am using transparent TV channel picons. When i press "info" during playback the picons are displayed with a thin black frame, which is a little bit "ugly"
(the picons pngs are definitely frameless)

In the live TV section on the main menu i am presently using the skin helper widget to display the "last used TV channels" in "square mode". on the bottom of this squares there is a little dark overlay showing the channel name. Can you pls add an option to hide these overlays ?!
BTW is it possible to add the live TV widget like in fuse(neue), which shows you all channels with the current programm info?

And one last wish ;-)(maybe for the future)

in the german "kodinerds forum" one delevoper created a widget called "German Telecast Offers" which displays Tv highlights for the day.
I would love to see that working in your beautiful skin. (I used same while running KODI with the TITAN Skin)

keep up your good work, which is much appreciated

Yeah it's the shadow that I have behind Icons. I'll try figure out a solution, because if I just remove it, it will also remove the shadow for posters and other artwork types which I don't want to do.

Can't add an option to remove the box because all widgets need to have the same height to ensure alignment stay correct. Same reason why there isn't going to be a widget with info underneath. It might happen in the future when I figure out a way to achieve this without messing up alignment or needing an excessive amount of extra code, but for now I'm trying to not let things get too complicated whilst I'm actively developing the skin.

Also I don't currently have a working PVR, so any of these types of advanced features are unlikely to make it in as I have absolutely no way to test them.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-07-11, 10:14)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-07-11, 09:23)RayW1986 Wrote: What is the view id for infolist 3? I can see this in Includes_View.xml but it doesn't list infolist 3 and I can't seem to find the id anywhere else?
Oh yeah I should update that list of ids (updated on git).
Infolist 3 is id57

All the list viewtypes are in Includes_View_List.xml and the artwork viewtypes are in Includes_View_Posters.xml

Thanks jurialmunkey. Much appreciated.
(2017-07-11, 05:05)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-07-10, 22:13)mystik Wrote: Sorry for the small screen shot. I grabbed this from somewhere else. You see how the widget here has movie thumbnails at the bottom, and as you scroll them, at the top, you get a description of the movie and info? Can you do this? Does it need any support from the addon, or is that all on the skin side?
Its far too difficult in terms of alignment to have widgets be different heights - it causes too many different scenarios that I can't really control for. That's why landscape, square and poster are all the same height.

I don't have a problem if they are the same height. Or is there a way I can make that happen already that I'm just not aware of?
Friend, in Showcase 2 view, how do I display thumb?

Thank you
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Horizon - Krypton13