• 123(current)
Release Arctic: Zephyr
How I can disable show random movie/tv-show on main screen ?
loving this skin so far, thank you so much

could somebody tell me the appropriate XML section to edit to change just the system font and size, not the home screen, and the sub menu please?

cannot for the life of me find it
(2015-10-04, 13:32)SpuDy Wrote: How I can disable show random movie/tv-show on main screen ?
Settings -> Appearance -> Skin Settings -> Home menu -> set widget to Disabled for the Home menu part, where you don't want it.
Well, ive finally created my build using this skin. Took a while to figure out whats what but i do like it alot but there's just one thing i really do need to change.....music and video genre icons. I dont like them and i do have some that i want to use but i have no idea how to replace the ones that you have used. Any help please.
Hi there,

Im new at this forum so first of all. Great job that you made. I got some questions that you may help me if you can.

How can i see my theme version?
How can i make work the superior menu? like movie spotlight, recent movies etc?

Best regards.
(2015-10-04, 13:32)SpuDy Wrote: How I can disable show random movie/tv-show on main screen ?

I join the request. Is it possible to have this appear only when I press up? So only the fanart will be visible once the menu is visible?

Thanks.

(2015-10-06, 00:26)zukove Wrote:

I join the request. Is it possible to have this appear only when I press up? So only the fanart will be visible once the menu is visible?

Thanks.

See: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2029175
Thanks Crssi.

Another subject - some skins have the option of auto complete movie/tv show name when searching (they use the exdended info script). Any plans to incorporate this feature into this lovely skin?
How do i turn off the please wait screen? it keeps ontop of playing videos etc.
(2015-10-06, 22:56)swetoast Wrote: How do i turn off the please wait screen? it keeps ontop of playing videos etc.

Skin Settings > Extras > Use minimal busy loader in header
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Thank you Smile
I have one problem with the movie covers. I read the thread and there is mentioned that the resolution has to be 1000 x 1500.
Now I have such resolution and the cover is cut off on the left and right side.

Screenshot
(2015-10-07, 19:40)luogo Wrote: I have one problem with the movie covers. I read the thread and there is mentioned that the resolution has to be 1000 x 1500.
Now I have such resolution and the cover is cut off on the left and right side.

Screenshot
What resolution is your screen? I have a feeling that you are using a 16:10 resolution which results in this sort of stuff. Skin has a 16:9 native resolution at 1920x1080
(2015-10-05, 23:05)oaoj.sadalav Wrote: Hi there,

Im new at this forum so first of all. Great job that you made. I got some questions that you may help me if you can.

How can i see my theme version?
How can i make work the superior menu? like movie spotlight, recent movies etc?

Best regards.
Someone could help?
You need something scanned to your library for widgets (spotlight etc) to work.

You should be able to see the skin version by going to settings - addons - my addons - skins - Arctic zephyr and clicking info
  • 123(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr37