• 16(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
(2019-01-05, 13:58)FlashOne Wrote: Hello cartman.dos, really glad you're still updating this skin.
Everything works fine for me, except I have 2 little issues with PVR (since 1st release):
- Switching guide/tv channels list/timer etc from left side option menu doesn't work, they all lead to an empty menu; I had to set a custom link through skin helper service as workaround on homepage but still, it doesn't work when I'm inside option menu MenuGIF
- Mini guide osd button (next to info button) doesn't work when using pvr  MiniGuideGIF

Using PVR IPTV Simple Client, Kodi 18 rc4 on Win 7 x64; both issues don't happen when switching to Titan M O D skin and never happened with the old original Titan.
It will be nice if you could take a look, thanks!
 Alright will look into it when I have the time to. Thanks for the feedback.

EDIT: @FlashOne, I think the issue is solved. can only partially test (through iptv simple client, same as you). Will be featured in next update.
(2019-01-06, 00:17)Rick32 Wrote: Need some help,

I have skin helper artwork lookup for addons enabled but it just doesnt work.

Doesnt matter whichever addon i use, im only getting artwork for library items.

Doesnt look like Netflix without clearlogo’s and landscape images. Been going on for months now.

Can someone shed some light at this or does someone know of an addon which integrates my addon categories automatically to my Kodi library?
Let me just say that this is NOT a SKIN-RELATED problem, rather than something that is integrated via metahandler addon.
While didn't shy away from fixing things in marcel's addons in the past (since they are not maintained anymore and titan is heavily reliant on them),
honestly I've never looked into metahandler specifically.
No promises here, but if you enable debugging in the addon and send me a debug log, I could look into it briefly to see if something pops (also I'm pretty sure that this feature could fail because the addon u're using is not giving enough info, so this needs to be tested on various video content addons).
(2019-01-06, 08:07)jezza1222 Wrote: Hi.thanks for the awesome skin.

One minor issue. I use Kodi for live tv. When I change the channel by pressing a number on the remote. The number par no longer pops up. The channel does change but your kind of changing blind. Thanks in advance
Hmm...ok, and I'm guessing it popped notification in the past?
Was it ''now playing...'' window? and maybe it is now disabled? Knowing how it was will help a lot in locking in on the issue, thanks.
(2019-01-09, 06:34)ryadre Wrote:
(2019-01-02, 21:45)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2018-11-24, 05:00)ryadre Wrote: Hi, I'm using the Netflix home layout, on the vertical home menu on the left is there any way I can replace the big red Bingie logo with a kodi icon? I found the icon in the android file manager for the skin and replaced it, but it hasn't changed so it must be somewhere else
 No need to alter code, just set it up in Skin Settings --> General --> Use custom logo, have fun. 

Thanks, hadn't seen that. Unfortunately it doesn't size the icon large enough? Even using a 1920x1080 file the picture is smaller than usual to the left hand side 
You can manually change height&width tag value in the xml itself (includehomenetflix, search for ''<!-- custom Logo image -->'' in case of setting custom one via skinsetting).
But this should not be a problem if u're using a logo with the same ratio and make sure that the logo ends as close to the image border (meaning no empty borders, just crop it out).
My logo is 680x180~ btw, hence different ratio might need height/width adjustment in xml to get it to look exactly to your liking, hope it helps.
(2019-01-09, 15:05)cartman.dos Wrote:

One minor issue. I use Kodi for live tv. When I change the channel by pressing a number on the remote. The number par no longer pops up. The channel does change but your kind of changing blind. Thanks in advance
Was it ''now playing...'' window? and maybe it is now disabled? Knowing how it was will help a lot in locking in on the issue, thanks. 
 Use this pr, i add it manually there...
there was a change to that for leia.
(didnt have source atm)
https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....056111ad77
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-01-09, 16:07)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-01-09, 15:05)cartman.dos Wrote:

(didnt have source atm)
 Ah! Great, thanks man.
If there's been any bugs related to leia changes/original titan that u found, would be great as I'm more inclined to get this to be STABLE instead of adding more features (which will inevitably lead to more bugs).
BTW, did you noticed the osd ''stuck'' progress bar bug on ur end by any chance? (occurs randomly)
(2019-01-04, 18:36)Nicenice54 Wrote: Hi @cartman.dos 

Thank you for your reply. but here are the logs on pastebin. I have an activated limit for themoviedb.org. I put an API key in artwork beef but it does not work

I don't have problem in VIEWTongueANEL just netflix view

https://pastebin.com/xEJzf4C4

Here  the probleme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJXRqSNz...e=youtu.be

otherwise I would like to download at once all the pictures taken with artwork beef in my Thumbnails folder. It's possible ?
Hey, so looking at your debug log it looks like a problem of getting images from fanart (which as far as i'm aware IS/WAS a issue lately), so i'm pretty sure it's not really a problem and might be already solved.
Also you should input your own api keys in skinsettings->supported addons ->meta data artwork module.
Check here how I set artwork and maybe things will go better
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2807025
Hi..I am not sure what you mean by popped notification. But basically I am watching live tv on a channel and then hit the new channel numbers directly on the remote to change the channel. IE number 9 for channel 9. Previously an on screen number pad would appear. It has now gone.

Thanks again for your help
Just saw the mod..thanks. how do I manually add it?
(2019-01-09, 16:34)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-01-09, 16:07)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-01-09, 15:05)cartman.dos Wrote: Hmm...ok, and I'm guessing it popped notification in the past?
(didnt have source atm)
 Ah! Great, thanks man.
If there's been any bugs related to leia changes/original titan that u found, would be great as I'm more inclined to get this to be STABLE instead of adding more features (which will inevitably lead to more bugs).
BTW, did you noticed the osd ''stuck'' progress bar bug on ur end by any chance? (occurs randomly)  
 Sure, i will pm with some stuff.
didnt notice a stuck (do you mean that the bar didnt move further on progress? Or stuck it in osd and dont slide out?)
(2019-01-10, 06:38)jezza1222 Wrote: Hi..I am not sure what you mean by popped notification. But basically I am watching live tv on a channel and then hit the new channel numbers directly on the remote to change the channel. IE number 9 for channel 9. Previously an on screen number pad would appear. It has now gone.

Thanks again for your help
Implemented in upcoming update  Wink
(2019-01-10, 09:20)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-01-09, 16:34)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-01-09, 16:07)mardukL Wrote:  Use this pr, i add it manually there...
(didnt have source atm)
 Ah! Great, thanks man.
didnt notice a stuck (do you mean that the bar didnt move further on progress? Or stuck it in osd and dont slide out?)  
It's a issue that I encountered randomly. When starting playback, OSD comes on screen, but sometime stays on screen even if using 'back' input.

I THINK I'VE SOLVED THIS ISSUE, WILL BE PUSHED NEXT UPDATE.
In includesOSD.xml, under 'HideOsdConditions' include.
!Window.IsActive(PVROSDGuide) -> !Window.IsActive(pvrchannelguide)(window renamed - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2550314)
It probably returned inconsistent values due to renamed window which broke conditional statement for hiding the osd.
(2019-01-05, 12:17)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-01-04, 17:04)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-01-03, 16:23)cartman.dos Wrote: I just installed popcornflix, ran from the addon and worked fine.
Added as widget, loaded tvshows and ran fine (with the new update on 'more episodes' button).
No skinhelper problems in particular.
(Win10 64bit, latest Leia RC, bingie mode v0.1.4)

Wait a sec I'm pushing 0.1.5 with a HOTFIX for 0.1.4 (messed something in the hubs overhaul), try with latest RC and let me know if the problem persists.
If it does, give more details - OS, debug log & maybe a video to reproduce the steps. 

OK so I tested this on my shield and still having skin helper issues. Thought maybe my build was corrupt or something so I start clean slate on my Mi Box both Android 8 with the RC4. Have the exact same issue on both. I made a short video to show you. https://youtu.be/ID_pWdVqgsk

Edit** also there is pertinent information when I discussed the exact same issues with mardukL on page 35 of the Titan MOD thread that he develops. 
Thanks for the vid. I did exactly as you did both on Win10 & Shield and didn't had any skin helper errors after trying multiple times.
Now, I just noticed this is actually a Skin Helper WIDGETS error, which is weird. But it's definitely not skin-related.
So, please upload debug log to see info on what's failing the skin helper and I might fix the code in the addon,
also make sure u update to the latest version from bingie repo (skin helper widget).

About the OSD being stuck on screen, I had it too occasionally but could not cause it to happen consistently, so I wasn't sure if it's either kodi leia bug/skin helper/skin code.
It annoyed me too, I just exit the playback and ran again and it disappeared most of the times when it happened. but will look into it.

btw, saw you had a go with marduk's wide netflix version (season & episodes), did it worked for u consistently?

UNRELATED NOTE: JUST NOTICED NEXT UP SERVICE IS CONSIDERED BROKEN. NEW ADDON UP-NEXT WORKS BUT IS NOT INTEGRATED TO SKIN (lacks the looks I created for the former) SO WILL CHECK THAT OUT TOO SOON ENOUGH.

I have never done anything with logs before and never had any desire to so not really sure what to do but I guess my issue won't be fixed unless I do so I will try to figure it out any guidance would be appreciated.

Edit I think I figured it out https://paste.Kodi.TV/iyosuluzax
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2019-01-10, 16:30)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-01-05, 12:17)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-01-04, 17:04)cscott1 Wrote: OK so I tested this on my shield and still having skin helper issues. Thought maybe my build was corrupt or something so I start clean slate on my Mi Box both Android 8 with the RC4. Have the exact same issue on both. I made a short video to show you. https://youtu.be/ID_pWdVqgsk

Edit** also there is pertinent information when I discussed the exact same issues with mardukL on page 35 of the Titan MOD thread that he develops. 
Thanks for the vid. I did exactly as you did both on Win10 & Shield and didn't had any skin helper errors after trying multiple times.
Now, I just noticed this is actually a Skin Helper WIDGETS error, which is weird. But it's definitely not skin-related.
So, please upload debug log to see info on what's failing the skin helper and I might fix the code in the addon,
also make sure u update to the latest version from bingie repo (skin helper widget).

About the OSD being stuck on screen, I had it too occasionally but could not cause it to happen consistently, so I wasn't sure if it's either kodi leia bug/skin helper/skin code.
It annoyed me too, I just exit the playback and ran again and it disappeared most of the times when it happened. but will look into it.

btw, saw you had a go with marduk's wide netflix version (season & episodes), did it worked for u consistently?

UNRELATED NOTE: JUST NOTICED NEXT UP SERVICE IS CONSIDERED BROKEN. NEW ADDON UP-NEXT WORKS BUT IS NOT INTEGRATED TO SKIN (lacks the looks I created for the former) SO WILL CHECK THAT OUT TOO SOON ENOUGH. 

I have never done anything with logs before and never had any desire to so not really sure what to do but I guess my issue won't be fixed unless I do so I will try to figure it out any guidance would be appreciated.

Edit I think I figured it out https://paste.Kodi.TV/iyosuluzax  
 OK Great. Now I know the problem lies in script.module.metadatautils.
So as I've mentioned before, it's not skin-related but I will try to dig deeper and see if I can trace & fix the problem.
I already know that this script causes all sort of troubles...so I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: @cscott1 Please download script.module.metadatautils-1.0.91 , install & test.

BTW - OSD stuck on screen problem you mentioned is solved now (pretty sure Smile)
(2019-01-10, 13:37)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-01-10, 09:20)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-01-09, 16:34)cartman.dos Wrote:  Ah! Great, thanks man.
It's a issue that I encountered randomly. When starting playback, OSD comes on screen, but sometime stays on screen even if using 'back' input.

I THINK I'VE SOLVED THIS ISSUE, WILL BE PUSHED NEXT UPDATE.
In includesOSD.xml, under 'HideOsdConditions' include.
!Window.IsActive(PVROSDGuide) -> !Window.IsActive(pvrchannelguide)(window renamed - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2550314)
It probably returned inconsistent values due to renamed window which broke conditional statement for hiding the osd.

Ah ok.thats why i havnt it ;-)
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26