• 55(current)
Release fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part
(2016-10-11, 06:03)sualfred Wrote: No, no animated posters.

You use the wrong paths for the addons. The correct ones are predefined in the fTV category.

Ahh, duhh, thats for responding. Works, sorry.
How do we add stuff? For some reason Movies and TV Shows menu options and others arent showing yet there are Ticked to be Visible
(2016-10-12, 03:59)Shiny Wrote: How do we add stuff? For some reason Movies and TV Shows menu options and others arent showing yet there are Ticked to be Visible

Have you added a movie and tv shows source and scanned them into your library? Adding video sources (wiki)
Hey now, just had a couple questions here.

This one is just an observation, might be just me, but I was going nuts with the layout of the "Enable Auto Update" buttons in each plug-in. I find the behavior strange because if you click the "Enable auto update" button, it actually disables auto update. Maybe the text should read "Auto Update Enabled" rather than "Enable auto update". I was going mad until I figured out its backwards.
See pic:
http://jed.one/Backgrounds/Untitled.png

Another question, for the banners above each widget. Maybe for a future update would it be possible to add a few options to show like Trakt reccomended or Movie DB options, Or Metalliq? As of now the only options are there are for stuff in your local library. Just a thought.
http://jed.one/Backgrounds/Untitled1.png

Thanks, love the skin.
(2016-10-12, 15:45)jdig4240 Wrote: This one is just an observation, might be just me, but I was going nuts with the layout of the "Enable Auto Update" buttons in each plug-in. I find the behavior strange because if you click the "Enable auto update" button, it actually disables auto update. Maybe the text should read "Auto Update Enabled" rather than "Enable auto update". I was going mad until I figured out its backwards.

Incorrect, clicking 'Enable auto update' enables it; and vise versa.
(2016-10-12, 16:01)Hitcher Wrote:
(2016-10-12, 15:45)jdig4240 Wrote: This one is just an observation, might be just me, but I was going nuts with the layout of the "Enable Auto Update" buttons in each plug-in. I find the behavior strange because if you click the "Enable auto update" button, it actually disables auto update. Maybe the text should read "Auto Update Enabled" rather than "Enable auto update". I was going mad until I figured out its backwards.

Incorrect, clicking 'Enable auto update' enables it; and vise versa.

Yes, sorry you are correct, It must have just been a little glitch, All Addons were showing "Enable auto update" but after switching to confluence and back to FTV they reverted back to "Disable auto update". All good now.
http://i.imgur.com/IaI8t50.gifv
Could you please fix this?
Its VERY odd - Seems like some kind of folder cache
If I back out to the settings or into another addon go back and search again it works fine (BUt again for only 1 search until I go into another menu)
That's no common behaviour to get the search bar opened after accessing a window. And even if it would be -> not skin related. Kodi and the addons itself handle what is going to be focused and which list is going to be filled.
What action is mapped to the "movies" button? It looks like a script.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
Whats the difference between the two in the Repo?
They both have the exact same description.

Also can you PLEASE make it so that when you for example go into Movies and press right on lets say Popular Movies and it opens up an Addon - When pressing all the way left up or down (I think right too) please make it back out ALL the way to the menu rather then back into the plugin as its imo REALLY annoying.
One is for Krypton, one for Jarvis. Jarvis is discontinued.

I don't get what you mean and you still have not replied to my question.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
(2016-10-14, 05:39)sualfred Wrote: One is for Krypton, one for Jarvis. Jarvis is discontinued.

I may think, he should explain what's mapped to Popular Movies Huh I bet, it's linked to a crappy shit banned Add-on !!!
I hope not, I'm getting sick of it. But before I start judging without any proofs, I'll wait for his answer. Not everyone who is "not able" to provide useful reports is using crapware.
(2016-10-14, 05:39)sualfred Wrote: One is for Krypton, one for Jarvis. Jarvis is discontinued.

You should quote ppl as im not sure what your asking me but I ended up getting the list fixed if thats what you mean? I removed it and readded it and it worked idk why.
And for search I made a script that fixed it.

Also what I mean is when you go into lets say Movies -> Press right to load a list of movies, then press left or back button.
It will go back a menu from the addon - So I use SALTS so it ends up bringing me into the Movies Categories for example.
This is annoying as I need to press back like 6 times to go to the menu.

P.S: Which one is for Krypton in the repo? Im unsure which one I installed
@butchabay Bingo!
(2016-10-14, 22:18)Shiny Wrote: You should quote ppl as im not sure what your asking me but I ended up getting the list fixed if thats what you mean? I removed it and readded it and it worked idk why.
And for search I made a script that fixed it.

Also what I mean is when you go into lets say Movies -> Press right to load a list of movies, then press left or back button.
It will go back a menu from the addon - So I use SALTS so it ends up bringing me into the Movies Categories for example.
This is annoying as I need to press back like 6 times to go to the menu.

P.S: Which one is for Krypton in the repo? Im unsure which one I installed

And another one.... sadly.
Welcome to my ignore list.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons
  • 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part4