• 90(current)
Release Eminence
Just updated the zip package as the Top Left Tile was mistakingly left solid and not transparent.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1832395

@Gregoire > Teal Orange - good combo - maybe we should take this conversation over to the colors etc thread...

(2014-11-08, 13:15)Jorgen57 Wrote:
(2014-11-08, 11:47)wrxtasy Wrote: Thanks for the White color scheme Jorgen57.

Personal favourite would be the White with Burnt Orange using your light grey posterborder color modifications.
It now reminds me of Jurial's other superb skin - Arctic ii.

How hard is it to change the Main screen white?

Thanks!
I liked Arctic also, This was my inspiration when creating my "White" theme (you can see the influence as the background is the color Snow White).
When the new possibilities to change the Home menu arrived in 1.09 i have started to work on a new "White" theme, Since it was not really white i will change it to Light instead.
The Light theme will have some adjustments compared with the "White" theme but basically they are the same as the version with light grey posterborder and it will also have the Light theme in the Home menu.
There are still some improvements to be done, Some texts seems impossible to change color on (i have tested all available color names). That is for example the texts above the hubs box e.g. spotlight, library, top 100 etc.

As soon as i feel that it is ready i will post the code for a Light Burnt Orange.xml in the thread http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=204457

Regards

As promised, i have now posted the code for a Light Burnt Orange.xml http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1832648
Hi, would it be possible for you get extended info script for movie sets info work? cheers
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

(2014-11-07, 20:34)zlizz Wrote: Kind of an oddball question here, and maybe something you guys can help me out with.

First off, LOVE Eminence! Smile

Secondly, I put XBMC on my folks' computer so they can use it (I also have it on a Minix Neo X8-H at home).

When I tried to remote into their PC to enable a PVR IPTV addon, my screen is completely black whilst in XBMC. I can see their desktop, but when I launch the XBMC program it goes completely black.

This problem pops up regards of which version of windows I run XBMC on and try to remote into it.

Any ideas / thoughts?

Thanks!

-Zlizz

Press "\" to make it windowed and it should fix the problem. At least it does for me on Windows 7 and 8.1 with Nvidia graphics.
Is it possible to split HomeBarBG and the Description box in Colour? In some cases it's nice to have a transparent Homebar and a less transparent description box.

EDIT: Found a way around it.
Just wanted to say: Great Skin! Keep up the good work and thanks!
Hi all.

Totally loving eminence - thank you to the author(s) and those who maintain it.

There are a couple of things that I reckon could improve the skin however there's firstly on issue similar to the one zlizz mentioned above.
This is to do with IPTV, when using a live TV playlist with the PVR IP TV Simple Client, there is an issue.
When attempting to play a TV channel from the list only the audio comes through at first, the video should start playing in the background or side-window but it doesn't. Then you have to press select / enter again and that's when the video starts playing. So basically you have to press on a channel twice in order to get the video up.

Any chance this could be looked into? this is happening on my android fireTV box as well as my m8 android box.
I can upload a video to demonstrate if required.
I assume you have deselected :

Settings > PVR Service > Playback > Start playback Minimised ??

(2014-11-09, 18:26)wints Wrote: Hi, would it be possible for you get extended info script for movie sets info work? cheers

I'm pretty sure that it works with MediaInfo view,maybe not for all views.
(2014-11-14, 17:06)Jorgen57 Wrote:
(2014-11-09, 18:26)wints Wrote: Hi, would it be possible for you get extended info script for movie sets info work? cheers

I'm pretty sure that it works with MediaInfo view,maybe not for all views.

Cheers for that Jorgen57, just checked and your right it also works for info list and list views
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

Hi I love your skin it is great I hope it support subtitles offset thanks for you
I've been pretty busy with uni + work + internship, so things have been a little slow... but here's the new Yes/No/Ok Dialog. I think its a bit clearer and easier to navigate etc.

Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Hey how is helix coming up. Eminence is the reason I am still on Gotham Smile
@jurialmunkey...looking good mate !

For those impatient types, if your itching to use Eminence with the latest Kodi - Helix beta2 release:

Firstly install Kodi beta2 and if Kodi has not already renamed your XBMC directory you will have to copy the skin.eminence folder across to the Kodi/addons directory.
When you first run Kodi do not disable any incompatible addons when it asks you to.

Now replace the addon.xml file located in Kodi/addons/skin.eminence/ with this one:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2764.../addon.xml

NOTE: - PVR - Live TV will not work as it has to be adapted for Kodi, also some of the Weather artwork and some text labels are missing in the Movies section on my RPi.
Yet the artwork and labels are still perfect on my iMac running Kodi as well.
I'm not running many addons, so its likely some will not be compatible either.

(2014-11-15, 08:28)suku_patel_22 Wrote: Hey how is helix coming up. Eminence is the reason I am still on Gotham Smile

Same here.
  • 90(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence35