• 211(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
(2013-03-03, 23:32)Cocotus Wrote: @pfp_az

I fixed the 7.1 channel recognition in Ember. Now Ember will convert "8 / 6" (=7.1) to "8" with the benefit that the channel flag will be shown too:

Will commit that fix so it should be included in the next update.

Regarding the problem with the 2 6 channel audio streams I will look into it tomorrow.

(2013-03-02, 16:18)Suprnaut Wrote: Cocotus,

I think my issue may be an issue with large collections and the "Newest Movies" filter. When I click on it, the left pane lists movies 1-999 then start over again at 001. So maybe that is what is causing the sort to fail for me. Last night I added 5 movies and sure enough they didn't get sorted as the newest movies like you were saying should happen.

Also I noticed that the media.emm database stores the release date of a movie. Instead of having a Release Year filter, why not filter by the actuall release date? That way years where you have many movies would at least be sorted in a more precise order.

I already posted a fix for that too. The Filter for newest movies in Ember was simply broken, it's fixed now. I also implemented support for saving the file creation date instead of current date. This will be in next update Smile

Sounds good. Any chance I can get an advanced copy of the fixes? If not is there an eta to the next release?
WOW Adding image scrapers to the TMDB scraper is not as easy as expected...

Also I had to change the options as some are poster only scrapers while others are fanart scrapers...

Finally I discovered a bug in where in the advanced settings file the TMDB properties were saved.
It was overlapping to existing setting for the native scraper .)
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
(2013-03-03, 21:41)pfp_az Wrote: I've checked about 15-20 other movies and they are all "6 channels". However i did find something else odd with two movies, Cosmopolis and Flight. Below are the screen shots from Cosmopolis. Ember only shows one audio track but MediaInfo shows two and both tracks are "6 channels" The case was exactly the same for flight.

I'm investigating this now. Do you have other movies (besides those 2 you posted) with 2 audio tracks that are displayed correctly in Ember (2 streams instead of one)? It would be interesting to know if Ember does support multiple tracks at all.
I'm sure there are more it's just a matter of finding them. They should all be very similar to these examples though since I only keep English audio tracks that are 5.1 or better (when available). It's not terribly often that there are more than one.

I do have a number of titles that have not been processed to remove data I don't want so perhaps scanning those would be a better idea for what you are looking for.

I won't be able to do this till tonight when I get back home.
(2013-03-04, 20:45)Cocotus Wrote: I'm investigating this now. Do you have other movies (besides those 2 you posted) with 2 audio tracks that are displayed correctly in Ember (2 streams instead of one)? It would be interesting to know if Ember does support multiple tracks at all.

Here is A League of Their Own.

Ember:

MediaInfo:

I've not found one yet where Ember shows more than one audio track.
Any chance of DVD structure support for TV episodes making it in the next release?
Ember has never been able to download trailers or subs for me so I've been getting them manually and placing them in the same folder with the movie. Subs are named the same as the movie and trailers have "-trailer" at the end. When I refresh/re-scrape a single movie the check marks appear but this info is not saved upon exit so next time I load up they are gone again.

For trailers I have "Enable Trailer Support" selected in both "Images & Trailers" and "Native Movie Scrapers" sections.
I have also checked both "Get During Single" and "Get During Auto".

Should one or more of these options be disabled? I don't mind finding and getting my own trailers, I would just like Ember to recognise them. My understanding is that it will save a path to the local file in the nfo so that xbmc doesn't download them everytime.

I didn't see any options for subs anywhere... did I miss something?
(2013-03-05, 06:06)Spawk Wrote: Ember has never been able to download trailers or subs for me so I've been getting them manually and placing them in the same folder with the movie. Subs are named the same as the movie and trailers have "-trailer" at the end. When I refresh/re-scrape a single movie the check marks appear but this info is not saved upon exit so next time I load up they are gone again.

For trailers I have "Enable Trailer Support" selected in both "Images & Trailers" and "Native Movie Scrapers" sections.
I have also checked both "Get During Single" and "Get During Auto".

Should one or more of these options be disabled? I don't mind finding and getting my own trailers, I would just like Ember to recognise them. My understanding is that it will save a path to the local file in the nfo so that xbmc doesn't download them everytime.

I didn't see any options for subs anywhere... did I miss something?

Check the latest version 1.3.0.10. Trailer downloading and DB refresh works.
Hello there,
Sorry to disturb your discussion - just some newbee-questions... Angel

I thought, i can manage it out without asking, but bad luck. Tongue I use Ember now for quite a while and it did its job always more or less, but i always had problems to install it. Now i wanted to install the new version 1.3.0.10 and i get a lot of errors.

For example:
Quote:Title: Error
Message: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
StackTrace: bei EmberScraperModule.EmberTMDBScraperModule.InjectSetupPostScraper()
bei Ember_Media_Manager.dlgSettings.AddScraperPanels()
bei Ember_Media_Manager.dlgSettings.AddPanels()
bei Ember_Media_Manager.dlgSettings.frmSettings_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

I think its not necessary to install Ember, i just extracted the zip-file -- correct? Huh

I use a standard win7-system, logged in as a user.
For the code first i took a place somewhere in the users-directory, like it was the case for the old Ember (pre emm-r). --> no good.
Then i built a directory in the programs-folder. --> no good.
And at last i built a directory directly in the system-partition with all rights for everyone, but now still there are problems. And there are also differences when i start the program as administrator.

--> So the question is: is there a installation-guide for dummies? Big Grin

The second question would be:
I always had problems with the genres - i wanted to create my own genres, but it was only possible to rename already existing genres. very dirty... Nod but till now working. Now all this genres does not exist any more. Do you think this problem has something to do with my installing-problems?

Thanks in advance for the information! And sorry for bringing up such basic things...
And also sorry for my bad english - i don't use it often. Tongue
(2013-03-02, 18:25)deh2k7 Wrote: Randall,

The list above is not 100% correct. It should be this:

Movies:
Poster (poster.jpg, <moviename>-poster.jpg)
FanArt (fanart.jpg, <moviename>-fanart.jpg)
Extra_fanart (<image ID from provider>.jpg)
Extrathumbs (thumb1.jpg to thumb4.jpg)

Fanart.tv -specific movie artwork:
Clearart (clearart.png)
Logo (logo.png)
Discart (disc.png)
Wide_Banner_Icons (banner.jpg)
Thumb 16:9 (landscape.jpg)

TV Shows:
Poster (poster.jpg)
Season Posters (seasonXX-poster.jpg, season-all-poster.jpg, season-specials-poster.jpg)
Season Banners (seasonXX-banner.jpg, season-all.fanart.jpg, season-specials.jpg)
Season Fanart (seasonXX-fanart.jpg, season-all-fanart.jpg, season-specials.fanart.jpg)
FanArt (fanart.jpg)

Fanart.tv specific TV artwork:
Clearart (clearart.png)
Characterart (character.png)
Logo (logo.png)
Season Thumb 16:9 (seasonXX-landscape.jpg, season-all-landscape.jpg, season-specials-landscape.jpg)

Note that the syntax for season specials is not "season00", but rather "season-specials".

A probably dumb question but I see that the season posters are now being put into the root season directory. Does this mean that the season folder needs to be changed to the same naming convention as the posters? In other words if I have season04-poster.jpg that the season folder itself needs to be season04, right now all of my season folders are simnply "season 1" "season 2", etc.
@ DanCooper : any chance you had a look @ my post#3150 re the settings
Is the TV scanner broken in 1.3.0.9Huh?? I can't get it to work, it just freezes when I try to update the TV library.
Any one else having issues?
(2013-03-05, 17:16)voip-ninja Wrote:
(2013-03-02, 18:25)deh2k7 Wrote: Randall,

The list above is not 100% correct. It should be this:

Movies:
Poster (poster.jpg, <moviename>-poster.jpg)
FanArt (fanart.jpg, <moviename>-fanart.jpg)
Extrathumbs (thumb1.jpg to thumb4.jpg)

Fanart.tv -specific movie artwork:
Clearart (clearart.png)
Logo (logo.png)
Discart (disc.png)

TV Shows:
Poster (poster.jpg)
Season Posters (seasonXX-poster.jpg, season-all-poster.jpg, season-specials-poster.jpg)
Season Banners (seasonXX-banner.jpg, season-all.fanart.jpg, season-specials.jpg)
Season Fanart (seasonXX-fanart.jpg, season-all-fanart.jpg, season-specials.fanart.jpg)
FanArt (fanart.jpg)

Fanart.tv specific TV artwork:
Clearart (clearart.png)
Characterart (character.png)
Logo (logo.png)
Season Thumb 16:9 (seasonXX-landscape.jpg, season-all-landscape.jpg, season-specials-landscape.jpg)

Note that the syntax for season specials is not "season00", but rather "season-specials".

A probably dumb question but I see that the season posters are now being put into the root season directory. Does this mean that the season folder needs to be changed to the same naming convention as the posters? In other words if I have season04-poster.jpg that the season folder itself needs to be season04, right now all of my season folders are simnply "season 1" "season 2", etc.

I use 2-digit season folder naming, e.g. Season 00, Season 01, Season 02. I believe that single digit season folder naming will work as well, however, per the wiki:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Vid...s/TV_shows

If it doesn't work well for you using single-digit, the Bulk Renamer Utility could VERY quickly help you rename all of your folders to include the extra digit.
(2013-03-05, 17:44)shaktoo Wrote: @ DanCooper : any chance you had a look @ my post#3150 re the settings

Sorry, i have forget Rolleyes
I check it in 2h @Home
No Worries , Cheers ThanksBig Grin
  • 211(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26