• 73(current)
Release Eminence
(2014-09-21, 07:28)DR9x Wrote: Awesome skin!

A Few Questions, how can I replace or toggle ALL the imdb ratings on the movie previews to show the YEAR instead? I really dont care for ratings, year is always a question being asked and needed without going into movie information?

Can you build submenus? Like under Movies have 2 more options like USA Anime Movies and JAPAN Anime Movies ?

Thanks!
The ratings label changes depending on the Sort Method selected from the sidebar menu. If you sort by year it shows year, by duration it shows duration and so on.

There wont be submenus as the skin is not designed to be that way - thats what the hubs are for (you can add custom items to the hubs in skin settings).
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
That means they will be sorted by year vs alpha. I can't have alpha sorting plus year showing? Man that's a deal breaker on using this skin :/
(2014-09-21, 12:21)DR9x Wrote: That means they will be sorted by year vs alpha. I can't have alpha sorting plus year showing? Man that's a deal breaker on using this skin :/
Not currently. Maybe for helix...
Installed it yesterday, and I really like it Smile Thank you!

Two questions / feature requests:
Can I disable that the track number is shown within the song view?
Can I make the backgroundpanel behind the tiles of the homescreen transparency?
(2014-09-20, 18:16)RayW1986 Wrote:
(2014-09-20, 15:51)acelove Wrote: Hey, love the skin, best one by far.

I was just wondering, when the skin gets updated, I lose all my custom icons, I have to copy them back into the directories of all my android boxes and desktop machines. Is there a way to do this automatically?

Cheers

Don't put them in the skins directories. I have mine separately. That way they don't get erased.

Damn, I don't even know what I didn't think of that, so stupid haha. Thanks man
So I am trying this skin for a Raspberry Pi (running Openelec 4.1.6). As soon I set the skin, it doesn't allow me to customize the home menu tiles. I can't press neither of the two "Add item" tiles. Rebooting results in an totall empty homescreen. The only solution is deleting the skin and after reboot through ssh I'm back at Confluence.

(I do have a library with movies and tv-shows, so that can't be the reason.)
(2014-09-21, 21:24)baba420 Wrote: So I am trying this skin for a Raspberry Pi (running Openelec 4.1.6). As soon I set the skin, it doesn't allow me to customize the home menu tiles. I can't press neither of the two "Add item" tiles. Rebooting results in an totall empty homescreen. The only solution is deleting the skin and after reboot through ssh I'm back at Confluence.

Try reinitialise the skin in skin settings > advanced
Hi, I'm a new user of XBMC (I've been using Mediaportal and Plex before) and this skin has quickly become my favourite skin, however, the posters have a too narrow aspect ratio so all my custom poster images that I've created for each of my movie get severely cut off on the left and right, so I wondered where I would look to make them slightly wider in the most important places (like the posters in the list view for movies and tv shows, the info view while playing a video and the infor view just before playing a video being the most important ones).

I'm new to editing XBMC skins but have fiddled with some Mediaportal skins before and done done various tiny bits of coding here and there before, like HTML and CSS, but nothing advanced. But I wouldn't think this would be too hard to accomplish right?

And again thanks for the awesome skin! It has everything I need Big Grin
I want to be able to select the movie, tv or music hub via the color buttons on the remote. What are the window names?
(2014-09-21, 22:08)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2014-09-21, 21:24)baba420 Wrote: So I am trying this skin for a Raspberry Pi (running Openelec 4.1.6). As soon I set the skin, it doesn't allow me to customize the home menu tiles. I can't press neither of the two "Add item" tiles. Rebooting results in an totall empty homescreen. The only solution is deleting the skin and after reboot through ssh I'm back at Confluence.

Try reinitialise the skin in skin settings > advanced

After two times it finally worked. Thanks a lot!
hello love the skin but how to turn off repeat if i play a youtube video or a movies or tv show they just loop indefinitely thank you
(2014-09-22, 21:04)jelte Wrote: I want to be able to select the movie, tv or music hub via the color buttons on the remote. What are the window names?

You can find the window names in skin settings/home screen/customise/movies/edit path
Hey jurialmunkey

As always, great Skin Smile

As you know me, I made some customizations to more Minimalism. But since the Skin went live, it updated all my changes, and it wont make sence to change the files always when there was an update.

Maybe when you find some time you could add some Options:
  • Able to turn off/on the Header from all Windows (incl. OSD), see below in the Screenshot.
  • Able to center the Tiles, bc it looks kinda strange when you dont have many and the right side is kinda empty.
  • Is it possible to change the Background, in the colour xml for the Tiles, see below in the Screenshot.

Regards, Vaneska

Would it be possible to add an option like in Ace where "furniture" can be disabled for during playback? I'm one of those fools that hates seeing the time of the video if I pause or seek (in Ace it's like this: http://i.imgur.com/yyXARLd.png).
Star 
I had a long struggle between Transparency and ReFocus skin. Eminence broke the tie and won the crown.

Loving this skin way more than I thought. Fast, sleep, beautiful.

Since this is still a work in progress: a bug report and a feature request (if it was mentioned already, I apologize)

- BUG: When watching info via the Next Aired plugin (TV Guide), the first posters overlaps posters from other TV shows from the next days.

- FEATURE: A way to decrease the font sizes would be nice. When watching a movie or TV show and press info, the remaining time info gets partially cut off. Having the option of making the fonts smaller could solve this.

- FEATURE: An option to add file manager would be nice (maybe on the shutdown menu)

Again, loving this skin.
  • 73(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence35