• 8(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-01-01, 18:05)Edworld Wrote: mike:

Tripanel view, bottom right corner has an issue with logos: audio and media

Yes thanks I see it. Will have a fix out in a few min.

Copy This File to skins 1080i folder or you can redownload the whole skin using the download link whichever is easier. Thanks Edworld for letting me know so quickly.
Mike:

I used extendedinfo with your skin and a lot of not available (total movies, ages, etc) data came up. Is is possible that your mod is "not mapped" to the latest version of extendedinfo?

Thanks
(2015-01-01, 23:00)Edworld Wrote: Mike:

I used extendedinfo with your skin and a lot of not available (total movies, ages, etc) data came up. Is is possible that your mod is "not mapped" to the latest version of extendedinfo?

Thanks

I actually haven't modded that part of the skin. I am using BigNoids file but the script is constantly changing so to test if that file needs updating you can delete, or move out of the folder, the file script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogInfo.xml from the 1080i folder, restart, and see if the errors still exist.
it is normal that overlaps with the logo overlay bluray appear only after you watched a movie, also, the interface of the skin has no background color ....all gray.
Sorry, if you seem trivial questions, but I would understand.
(2015-01-02, 00:09)gotham_x Wrote: it is normal that overlaps with the logo overlay bluray appear only after you watched a movie, also, the interface of the skin has no background color ....all gray.
Sorry, if you seem trivial questions, but I would understand.

I'm sorry but I don't understand... If there is a problem can you post a screenshot so I can see what you are seeing?
Decided to post some screenshots of the Colored Mod in some views, the first pic is the new Fullscreen Wall view:

watch gallery
Thank you for responding, I attach screenshots

GUI : all black,Is this normal?

Instead here are seen as overlays Overlay of Movies, overlays Overlays are inserted only if you play the movie.

Sorry for my bad English.
(2015-01-02, 10:47)gotham_x Wrote: Thank you for responding, I attach screenshots

Instead here are seen as overlays Overlay of Movies, overlays Overlays are inserted only if you play the movie.

First pic is normal if you haven't selected any background images when setting up your main menu items. You can choose that under the first entry in skin settings then pick the item you want to add backgrounds to. Select the choose the background image choice (not sure what it is labeled in your language), pick your backgrounds and you should not have a black background anymore for that item

The second pic I don't see a problem. The other overlays are to tell you if you've watched the item or you can resume it so you would have to watch them for either of those overlays to appear. Unless I am not understanding your problem?
hy your mod is realy fantastic thx for all the work Big Grin

what do think about a mod for wall view to toggle the backround !!
and maybe with cases Wink

like this: https://www.google.at/search?q=aeon+nox+...1498%3B876
(2015-01-02, 14:54)Mario S. Wrote: hy your mod is realy fantastic thx for all the work Big Grin

what do think about a mod for wall view to toggle the backround !!
and maybe with cases Wink

like this: https://www.google.at/search?q=aeon+nox+...1498%3B876

Do you mean hiding the fanart and adding cases?
(2015-01-02, 13:15)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-01-02, 10:47)gotham_x Wrote: Thank you for responding, I attach screenshots

First pic is normal if you haven't selected any background images when setting up your main menu items. You can choose that under the first entry in skin settings then pick the item you want to add backgrounds to. Select the choose the background image choice (not sure what it is labeled in your language), pick your backgrounds and you should not have a black background anymore for that item

The second pic I don't see a problem. The other overlays are to tell you if you've watched the item or you can resume it so you would have to watch them for either of those overlays to appear. Unless I am not understanding your problem?

Thank You.
I understand, it must be done manually inserting backgrounds, I thought that the skin had a background image in default.

For the second screenshot, in this case as I understand it, overlays Overlays are displayed only if you play the movie or taken over, correct? So, you can not have any overlapping overlay for all movies active in a single solution visual.
No fanart should remain,cases would be nice!

I mean the blue background behind the posters and and larger posters!

sorry for my englisch is not the best Big Grin

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=174548

i think 14 poster are ok 12 to large ?!
(2015-01-02, 15:12)Mario S. Wrote: No fanart should remain,cases would be nice!

I mean the blue background behind the posters and and larger posters!

sorry for my englisch is not the best Big Grin

You mean hiding the blue border indicating what poster you are on?

Wink

Aeon Nox 4 Gotham had this option to toggle this backround
(2015-01-02, 15:30)Mario S. Wrote: Image

Wink

None of the pics you have posted are from this skin...
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55