• 83(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-04-06, 23:14)carlcarpenter24 Wrote:
(2015-04-06, 20:59)Mario S. Wrote:
(2015-04-06, 18:58)carlcarpenter24 Wrote: Please help. I am getting a blank disc image instead of disc art. I have the disc images in my movie folders labeled disc.png
Do you have enable it in settings menu??
Yes and I did that.

Wow, no rhyme or reason but it just suddenly started working. Thanks Mike for the awesome skin.
Firstly, Fantastic skin/mod. Really like it. Top work.

Is there anyway I can set custom widgets? There are some addons in Music Addons that I don't want under the widgets.

Cheers!
(2015-04-07, 12:40)carlcarpenter24 Wrote:
(2015-04-06, 23:14)carlcarpenter24 Wrote:
(2015-04-06, 20:59)Mario S. Wrote: Do you have enable it in settings menu??
Yes and I did that.

Wow, no rhyme or reason but it just suddenly started working. Thanks Mike for the awesome skin.
Big Grin
Hey Mike, I noticed there was an option for an intro video in your Home.xml that you commented out. I tried including an intro video but mid way through the video, the main menu comes up. Any idea how to fix this?
(2015-04-03, 04:55)canadave Wrote: Hi Mike, just want to report a couple of things after this latest update.

First of all, somehow on my 15.1 Kodi installation, your skin managed to "uninstall". By this I mean that I came home to find that the skin had changed to Confluence, and when I went to the Appearance settings screen, your skin was no longer listed. However, the skin folder was still present in /addons, so I just did a force refresh, then went to Get Addons, entered your repo, went to the /skin folder in the repo, and clicked on the skin....that brought me to the install/configure/uninstall screen, and after I clicked "install", the screen went dark for a second, then brought me back to your skin instead of Confluence, and all was well. So that was a bit weird, but everything is working fine now Smile Just figured I'd mention it as a data point.

Second thing to mention--I really like the widgets, but it's hard to see which one is active (I've got mine set to Expanded view btw). I know there's the colour highlight on the active item in the row of widgets, and I know there's a slight graphic effect when scrolling with the remote to indicate which one is being selected, but it's still not really obvious. Also, in the Video Addons widget, when scrolling to the right, the active item is always the one just to the left of the right-most item; but when scrolling to the left, the active item is always the left-most item. That makes for a little confusion too.

I wish I had a good suggestion to make about making the active item in the widget list more visible (don't you just hate it when people complain but never suggest an answer?), but I really don't have any good ideas Smile I thought maybe a coloured bar across the top of the active widget item, but I don't know that that's a good idea.

Anyway just wanted to give you some feedback. Again, in general, this is the happiest I've ever been with a skin since starting using Kodi years ago...truly fantastic work on your part!

If using Kodi alphas weird things are gonna happen so unfortunately I can't support issues like that but thanks for the heads up. For widgets I changed the unfocused poster to be dimmed hopefully that will be sufficient, take a look on Git and let me know cause I may have a couple more ideas.

(2015-04-03, 10:24)GTunney Wrote: For some strange reason mine defaulted back to confluence and i lost all my settings.

Also where has the compact view gone in songlist view? Any chance it could be re-instated?

Are you using Kodi alphas?
I had no such option in SongList view so I do not know what you mean Huh

(2015-04-03, 10:39)Alyy Wrote: It was updated as ?

I assume you mean Git master branch which is for Kodi v15 Isengard only... Yes it is updated also.

(2015-04-03, 17:23)YellowDog Wrote: I only have RightList available to me. I have the repositor enabled so I'm not sure when I lost all of the other views. I download the current zip file and deleted the aeon.nox.silvo directory before replacing it with the new zip file.

Try installing the skin again using the addon manager. I have no idea why you would not have any other views available.

(2015-04-03, 17:25)Edworld Wrote: Mike:

Fanartlist view questions:

1) When I highlight a season the number of unwatched episodes scrolls inside the box. What do I need to change so it only shows 99 inside the box and + to the right so it matches the other views?

2) Once I select the season, *All seasons show inside the box "..." . I would like to see 99 and the plus sign to the right of the box so it matches the other views in the skin. What do I need to add or change?

Thanks

Hopefully my latest commits solve this... let me know.

(2015-04-03, 17:53)moravec Wrote: Thank you mikesilvo164 for this really nice skin...

I always wonder why on the video info panel PATH is displayed. I have my mkvs on a nas - nobody cares who is using kodi where the files are... Could you maybe make this switchable with how often a movie is watched for example?

That would be really nice.

I agree and changed the order... It is available on Git till I update.

(2015-04-03, 23:14)mjd72 Wrote: I totally uninstalled the skin and reinstalled the latest version. Still the same with 3D Bluray Covers and ONLY 3D Bluray Covers. The are still the same as they were in my previous image. All the other covers are ok, just that one.

I was able to replicate and it is fixed on Git, Thanks!

(2015-04-04, 18:22)tinnyskillz Wrote: On my Amazon Fire TV, there isn't a choice to pick trending movies, or trending shows as a widget. They both show up on my mac. Any idea what it could be. Smile

Install script.extendedinfo. It is needed for those widgets.

(2015-04-05, 19:03)Pienoet Wrote: Hi Mike,

I hope you can help me,
On my home screen i have a custom menu animation.

I created an smart playlist and then in skinsettings i select my created playlist (animation)
So far this is working.

Now i want to have on my infoline only the statics from my animation movies just like the video library onfoline.
And then if is possible that the animation movies are not showing up in my movies.

When using the menu customizer select movie playlist statistics as the infoline.

(2015-04-05, 23:18)Alyy Wrote: HGi,

How to display the logo in the video playback ? I have the logo that is displayed for the tv shows, but for movies, just the posters.

There was an error in the variable and it has been fixed with the latest skin update.

(2015-04-06, 02:36)jamesdm Wrote: Questions guys, there's any way to put extra fanart as background in the series and movies?
Thanks.

Not at this time.

(2015-04-07, 11:10)hasamba Wrote: probably a dumb question:
i dont know what i did or pressed but now when i pause a video i dont see the bar at the bottom that shows me the elaped time and the ending time,
how can i re-enable this?

thanks

Weird... only suggestion is to reinstall the skin. There is no way to accidentally cause this by pressing buttons or changing options.

(2015-04-07, 15:18)DHCobbler Wrote: Firstly, Fantastic skin/mod. Really like it. Top work.

Is there anyway I can set custom widgets? There are some addons in Music Addons that I don't want under the widgets.

Cheers!

You can set custom widgets for library content but I do not know of a way to do it with addons other than removing the addon from the system or disabling it so it does not appear in the widget.

(2015-04-08, 05:55)Xero Wrote: Hey Mike, I noticed there was an option for an intro video in your Home.xml that you commented out. I tried including an intro video but mid way through the video, the main menu comes up. Any idea how to fix this?

Try following the other instructions in this post. If you still have issues post again and I'll see what I can do. You are the only person to notice that I added that line Wink
thx for updating and fixing Wink
(2015-04-08, 08:36)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-04-08, 05:55)Xero Wrote: Hey Mike, I noticed there was an option for an intro video in your Home.xml that you commented out. I tried including an intro video but mid way through the video, the main menu comes up. Any idea how to fix this?

Try following the other instructions in this post. If you still have issues post again and I'll see what I can do. You are the only person to notice that I added that line Wink

I've explored a good portion of your mod Big Grin. Anyways, that's actually the post I was using to try to make this happen. I removed the default splash screen (using the Advancedsettings.xml) and I removed your comment marks from your code, and replaced the file destination to where my intro movie is located. The only issue I'm having is that the main menu is appearing to fast. I'm not sure if there is a way to delay the menu from populating until the video is complete?
This is what i use for the intro movie on my Pi2... name of the intro is: XbmcIntro1080.mp4 Startup.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window>
<defaultcontrol always="true">10</defaultcontrol>
<allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>
<onload>PlayMedia(special://skin/media/XbmcIntro1080.mp4)</onload>
<onload>System.Exec(/storage/.kodi/addons/skin.aeon.nox.silvo/extras/nocecintro.sh)</onload>
<onload>RunScript(script.favourites)</onload>
<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.info.service)">RunScript(script.skin.info.service)</onload>
<onload condition="!System.HasAddon(script.tv.show.next.aired)">Skin.SetBool(Disable.NextAired)</onload>
<onload condition="IsEmpty(Skin.String(Overlay.Toggle))">SetProperty(Overlay.Path,overlays/showcase/,home)</onload>
<onload condition="IsEmpty(Skin.String(WeatherFanartDir))">Skin.SetString(WeatherFanartDir,http://aeon-nox-background-packs.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/weather-fanart/default/)</onload>
<onload condition="StringCompare(Skin.String(Overlay.Toggle),1)">SetProperty(Overlay.Path,overlays/showcase/1/,home)</onload>
<onload condition="StringCompare(Skin.String(Overlay.Toggle),2)">SetProperty(Overlay.Path,overlays/showcase/2/,home)</onload>
<onload condition="StringCompare(Skin.String(Overlay.Toggle),3)">SetProperty(Overlay.Path,overlays/showcase/3/,home)</onload>
<onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(Disable.Resumable)">SetProperty(Overlay.Resumable,True,home)</onload>
<controls>
<control type="button" id="10">
<description>trigger</description>
<onfocus>ReplaceWindow($INFO[System.StartupWindow])</onfocus>
<texturenofocus>-</texturenofocus>
<texturefocus>-</texturefocus>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(Use_Startup_Playlist)</visible>
</control>
<description>trigger with startup Playlist</description>
<onfocus>XBMC.PlayMedia($INFO[Skin.String(Startup_Playlist_Path)])</onfocus>
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(Use_Startup_Playlist)</visible>
</control>
<include>CommonBackground</include>
</controls>
</window>
Mike:

Would you consider a final change? The main tv show view still scrolls when you highlight the show

thanks

For some reason the conditional weather fanart is missing, is that intentional? Sorry I tried searching and it appears it should be there but after installing this skin, it no longer is an option when I select "Set item background" in the Weather tab setting area in the Skin settings.
(2015-04-08, 23:50)Warez Wrote: This is what i use for the intro movie on my Pi2... name of the intro is: XbmcIntro1080.mp4 Startup.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window>
<defaultcontrol always="true">10</defaultcontrol>
<allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>
<onload>PlayMedia(special://skin/media/XbmcIntro1080.mp4)</onload>
<onload>System.Exec(/storage/.kodi/addons/skin.aeon.nox.silvo/extras/nocecintro.sh)</onload>
<onload>RunScript(script.favourites)</onload>
<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.info.service)">RunScript(script.skin.info.service)</onload>
<onload condition="!System.HasAddon(script.tv.show.next.aired)">Skin.SetBool(Disable.NextAired)</onload>
<onload condition="IsEmpty(Skin.String(Overlay.Toggle))">SetProperty(Overlay.Path,overlays/showcase/,home)</onload>
<onload condition="IsEmpty(Skin.String(WeatherFanartDir))">Skin.SetString(WeatherFanartDir,http://aeon-nox-background-packs.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/weather-fanart/default/)</onload>
<onload condition="StringCompare(Skin.String(Overlay.Toggle),1)">SetProperty(Overlay.Path,overlays/showcase/1/,home)</onload>
<onload condition="StringCompare(Skin.String(Overlay.Toggle),2)">SetProperty(Overlay.Path,overlays/showcase/2/,home)</onload>
<onload condition="StringCompare(Skin.String(Overlay.Toggle),3)">SetProperty(Overlay.Path,overlays/showcase/3/,home)</onload>
<onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(Disable.Resumable)">SetProperty(Overlay.Resumable,True,home)</onload>
<controls>
<description>trigger</description>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(Use_Startup_Playlist)</visible>
</control>
<description>trigger with startup Playlist</description>
<onfocus>XBMC.PlayMedia($INFO[Skin.String(Startup_Playlist_Path)])</onfocus>
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(Use_Startup_Playlist)</visible>
</control>
<include>CommonBackground</include>
</controls>
</window>

What is this line for?

I tried using this Startup.xml, but i still had the same problem Undecided
All, for some reason yesterday I lost my GUI settings, Kodi was back to confluence and when i switched to Aeon Nox 5 Silvo it was back to basics with blank backgrounds etc and all my previous customisation had disappeared.. I managed to restore a recent version and normally use the showcase view for movies and collections. However when ever I open a collection it reverts to list view , i change it showcase and then return to the movie menu I open another collection and again its in list view. i dont remember having to change each collection before. once i set it to showcase it saved this view for all the collections. Am i doing someone wrong or is it some weird thing.

I'm convinced its related to me loosing my skin settings.

Thanks
This looks like a great skin, but unfortunately I am not able to download. Are there any mirror links or other options to download?

Dropbox link keeps saying: Error 509... This accounts public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Thanks in advance!
(2015-04-08, 08:36)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-04-03, 17:53)moravec Wrote: Thank you mikesilvo164 for this really nice skin...

I always wonder why on the video info panel PATH is displayed. I have my mkvs on a nas - nobody cares who is using kodi where the files are... Could you maybe make this switchable with how often a movie is watched for example?

That would be really nice.

I agree and changed the order... It is available on Git till I update.

Hello Mike, just tested the DialogVideoInfo.xml and still Path is visible. I also compared the old and new xml - they are really different - should this be?
(2015-04-08, 23:01)Xero Wrote: I've explored a good portion of your mod Big Grin. Anyways, that's actually the post I was using to try to make this happen. I removed the default splash screen (using the Advancedsettings.xml) and I removed your comment marks from your code, and replaced the file destination to where my intro movie is located. The only issue I'm having is that the main menu is appearing to fast. I'm not sure if there is a way to delay the menu from populating until the video is complete?

Are you still using Helix or have you upgraded to Isengard? I only tested this on Helix and it worked for me using a 12 second long intro. Is the intro video you are using corrupted? Maybe test it to see if it ends abruptly... Huh

(2015-04-09, 00:09)Edworld Wrote: Mike:

Would you consider a final change? The main tv show view still scrolls when you highlight the show

thanks

That would be another bug in the view so I will fix it as soon as I can get to it.

(2015-04-09, 04:37)Trik Wrote: For some reason the conditional weather fanart is missing, is that intentional? Sorry I tried searching and it appears it should be there but after installing this skin, it no longer is an option when I select "Set item background" in the Weather tab setting area in the Skin settings.

Try resetting it in the side menu when in the weather section.

(2015-04-09, 16:30)Mark142 Wrote: All, for some reason yesterday I lost my GUI settings, Kodi was back to confluence and when i switched to Aeon Nox 5 Silvo it was back to basics with blank backgrounds etc and all my previous customisation had disappeared.. I managed to restore a recent version and normally use the showcase view for movies and collections. However when ever I open a collection it reverts to list view , i change it showcase and then return to the movie menu I open another collection and again its in list view. i dont remember having to change each collection before. once i set it to showcase it saved this view for all the collections. Am i doing someone wrong or is it some weird thing.

I'm convinced its related to me loosing my skin settings.

Thanks

Too many people have lost there settings recently... are any of you using Kodi alphas or modifying, touching, or deleting your guisettings.xml file in any way? Including using banned repos or crappy maintenance addons... I do not have this issue and can't see it being anything other than user interaction or a bug in Kodi and not a skin issue. You can try deleting your viewmodes.db file and see if it will then remember your settings for all sections at once. Deleting the file will lose all of your preselected view choices so you would need to reselect them.

(2015-04-10, 00:37)Scotty.Rogers10 Wrote: This looks like a great skin, but unfortunately I am not able to download. Are there any mirror links or other options to download?

Dropbox link keeps saying: Error 509... This accounts public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Thanks in advance!

You can download on Git or Click Here

(2015-04-10, 02:38)moravec Wrote: Hello Mike, just tested the DialogVideoInfo.xml and still Path is visible. I also compared the old and new xml - they are really different - should this be?

Is the movie you are selecting watched cause it does not say 0 plays it is just empty then. If you are on helix did you select the correct branch? master is for Isengard v15
  • 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55