• 92(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-05-19, 11:45)Harvinder Wrote: Thanks Mark142 and Warez but how do you set the favourite as a custom widget? It doesn't give me the option?

Also could you please help me with this too:

I'm trying to change the default view using the MyVideoNav.xml, I have changed the default to this:

Code:
<defaultcontrol always="true">53</defaultcontrol>

Code:
<views>53,602,501,507,51,52,50,55,56,57,601,58,506,59,500,499,502,503,609,504,505,59​1,592,700</views>

I have changed the default to "Showcase" view (53) but when I reload kodi it shows the "Fanart List" (602) as the default view?

How do I get this to work?

Thanks in Advance.

Not sure why that would'nt work but maybe try deleting viewmodes.db and see if that helps.

(2015-05-19, 21:11)YellowDog Wrote: I seem to have only one view available to me, I know the skin has more than one view. I have removed the skin and readded it without any luck. I made sure the skin.aeon.nox.silvo folder is removed before re adding the skin. Is there any configuration files in any other directory that I need to remove before reinstalling the skin? I downgraded to 5.5.8 and that version have multiple views.

I think this skin has more views than any other so it is weird that you do not see other views. At the very least you should have two views, List and Icons. Post a debug log (wiki) and I will take a look.

(2015-05-21, 09:30)GTunney Wrote: Does anybody elses home menu flicker and jump on startup?

It only does it when the update library is running at start up. I'll try and get a vid.

I just tested as I do not have this enabled in my setup and I get no flickering Huh
FYI since Isengard is in beta I will no longer be adding to the Helix version of this skin. I will update the first post at a later date but here is the Latest Skin Download (Isengard Only) it is the same as the Git version except the media folder contents are compressed into a textures.xbt file.

Changelog

Enjoy Big Grin
good good Smile

i don't see an answer to my question so i ask it again : What needs to be done to have a rounded case ?

Plus i wonder if the opening of the case is not ...well to fast. What do you think ?

Thanks again to this mod. I see you merge lastest update with box set mod Smile

Thanks mikesilvo
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

(2015-05-23, 00:20)wilmans2m Wrote: good good Smile

i don't see an answer to my question so i ask it again : What needs to be done to have a rounded case ?

Plus i wonder if the opening of the case is not ...well to fast. What do you think ?

Thanks again to this mod. I see you merge lastest update with box set mod Smile

Thanks mikesilvo

I do not think rounded cases match the square look of the skin. There are rounded cases when using clear cases since they were the only kind I could find. To add other rounded cases you would have to find the case images and add them to a variable used throughout the skin or replace the existing ones and then adjust the size and position of each image for all viewtypes that utilize said image. With regard to the case opening do you mean the unfolding animation itself or the time it takes for the animation to start?
hello mikesilvo

- For the case opening, i mean the animation itself. Maybe it needs to be more smooth Smile (well i think)

- For the case picture, i thought it was more..simple like only changing .png. I see it is more complicated.

Thanks for the information Wink
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

Hi silvo. I really like your skin. Is it possible to remove the search button on the main menu?
And is it possible to edit the items in the icon panels like it was in nox 4 versions?
Thy for answer and sry for bad english
(2015-05-22, 20:55)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-05-19, 21:11)YellowDog Wrote: I seem to have only one view available to me, I know the skin has more than one view. I have removed the skin and readded it without any luck. I made sure the skin.aeon.nox.silvo folder is removed before re adding the skin. Is there any configuration files in any other directory that I need to remove before reinstalling the skin? I downgraded to 5.5.8 and that version have multiple views.

I think this skin has more views than any other so it is weird that you do not see other views. At the very least you should have two views, List and Icons. Post a debug log (wiki) and I will take a look.

I uploaded the log file here debug file

The only thing that made that made sense to me was

Code:
INFO: Error loading includes.xml file (/storage/.kodi/addons/skin.aeon.nox.silvo/1080i/script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml): Failed to open file (row=0, col=0)

The file is there and readable. The other errors I didn't understand Tongue

Thanks for your help, have a great holiday Smile[/code]
Is there anyway to add a thumbnail icon to each folder? For instance with my TV shows folder they are separated in different folders. All the folders are the same icon and I have to highlight each of them to see what they are.
HI Mike,

Hours endtime info is not displayed for me !
(2015-05-23, 09:51)wilmans2m Wrote: hello mikesilvo

- For the case opening, i mean the animation itself. Maybe it needs to be more smooth Smile (well i think)

- For the case picture, i thought it was more..simple like only changing .png. I see it is more complicated.

Thanks for the information Wink

The animation times are the same as the original mod.

(2015-05-23, 12:34)epicfail Wrote: Hi silvo. I really like your skin. Is it possible to remove the search button on the main menu?
And is it possible to edit the items in the icon panels like it was in nox 4 versions?
Thy for answer and sry for bad english

You can remove the search button by removing the Global Search addon. I most likely will not add extra ways to customize the icons Sad.

(2015-05-24, 22:04)YellowDog Wrote: I uploaded the log file here debug file

The only thing that made that made sense to me was

Code:
INFO: Error loading includes.xml file (/storage/.kodi/addons/skin.aeon.nox.silvo/1080i/script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml): Failed to open file (row=0, col=0)

The file is there and readable. The other errors I didn't understand Tongue

Thanks for your help, have a great holiday Smile[/code]

That log file is way to long to troubleshoot. Next time you should restart and perform some of the steps to highlight the problem namely just navigating to the view select option and try to change it so it is easier to find a solution. I think this may just be solved with a question and explanation. How are you trying to change views? To change the views you press enter or the select button on your remote and when you see the arrows next to the view name press the left or right arrow keys to change views. Are you just pressing enter/select over and over again?

(2015-05-24, 22:51)natemp21 Wrote: Is there anyway to add a thumbnail icon to each folder? For instance with my TV shows folder they are separated in different folders. All the folders are the same icon and I have to highlight each of them to see what they are.

Screenshot please. Not sure what you are looking for.

(2015-05-25, 13:14)Alyy Wrote: HI Mike,

Hours endtime info is not displayed for me !

Are you using streaming addons that do not provide running time? Please post a screenshot of your video information screen. Highlight the movie press "I".
Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean, "using streaming addons that do not provide running time?"

screen:
ImageImage
(2015-05-26, 14:40)Alyy Wrote: Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean, "using streaming addons that do not provide running time?"

Are you using Kodi v15 Isengard?
Since 3, 4 days only. Is same with Helix i Think.
(2015-05-26, 15:21)Alyy Wrote: Since 3, 4 days only. Is same with Helix i Think.

That label is not available in Helix so it will not work there. Post a debug log (wiki) of you highlighting a movie like in your first screenshot.
Here:

http://www.cjoint.com/15mi/EEApJRiL4pV.htm
  • 92(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55