• 93(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-05-26, 15:36)Alyy Wrote: Here:

http://www.cjoint.com/15mi/EEApJRiL4pV.htm

You are not using Isengard.
You switched to debug log and never restarted to grab a new log from startup, just so you know for next time. Click the following link debug log (wiki) and choose the easy method for detailed instruction.
hum...

You are right, I just saw that too.

I OSMC RC3, I thought he was already.
(2015-05-24, 22:51)natemp21 Wrote: Is there anyway to add a thumbnail icon to each folder? For instance with my TV shows folder they are separated in different folders. All the folders are the same icon and I have to highlight each of them to see what they are.

Screenshot please. Not sure what you are looking for

I have attached a screenshot. As you can see the folders are the same icons and the only way for me to see which one is which is to highlight them. I've used other themes where I can add a custom image for each folder. Image
(2015-05-27, 05:39)natemp21 Wrote: I have attached a screenshot. As you can see the folders are the same icons and the only way for me to see which one is which is to highlight them. I've used other themes where I can add a custom image for each folder.

If you do not see posters then you need to use artwork downloader and add them. Under the + sign in the info screen.
(2015-05-27, 05:46)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-05-27, 05:39)natemp21 Wrote: I have attached a screenshot. As you can see the folders are the same icons and the only way for me to see which one is which is to highlight them. I've used other themes where I can add a custom image for each folder.

If you do not see posters then you need to use artwork downloader and add them. Under the + sign in the info screen.

Thanks for your help. I've downloaded artwork downloader and ran and the folders are still the same. However, I do not see an option to use the + sign in the info screen.
watch gallery
(2015-05-28, 20:56)natemp21 Wrote: Thanks for your help. I've downloaded artwork downloader and ran and the folders are still the same. However, I do not see an option to use the + sign in the info screen.

Are you using a streaming addon? Have you added your library sources? Take a look HERE section 2.
(2015-05-28, 21:04)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-05-28, 20:56)natemp21 Wrote: Thanks for your help. I've downloaded artwork downloader and ran and the folders are still the same. However, I do not see an option to use the + sign in the info screen.

Are you using a streaming addon? Have you added your library sources? Take a look HERE section 2.

I'm not using any streaming addon's. I've added my library through SMB share. (hard drive connected to my router).
(2015-05-28, 21:38)natemp21 Wrote: Are you using a streaming addon? Have you added your library sou

I'm not using any streaming addon's. I've added my library through SMB share. (hard drive connected to my router).

So you followed these instructions?
(2015-05-28, 21:43)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-05-28, 21:38)natemp21 Wrote: Are you using a streaming addon? Have you added your library sou

So you followed these instructions?

That is correct. The reason the artwork doesn't show for the folders are that they are TV shows in the folder of Movies (using the movie scraper). I do not want to separate them so I'd like to add a custom image to the folder so I know which one is which.
(2015-05-28, 21:47)natemp21 Wrote: That is correct. The reason the artwork doesn't show for the folders are that they are TV shows in the folder of Movies (using the movie scraper). I do not want to separate them so I'd like to add a custom image to the folder so I know which one is which.

Doing it that way will not give you any metadata. I'm not sure your reasons for not wanting to separate areas for your content Huh To each there own I guess... Try adding poster.jpg in the folders. I think you should consider a better folder/file structure. If you want artwork, plot, next aired info, or other things that enhance your experience, having things organized will make that easier.
(2015-05-28, 22:01)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-05-28, 21:47)natemp21 Wrote: That is correct. The reason the artwork doesn't show for the folders are that they are TV shows in the folder of Movies (using the movie scraper). I do not want to separate them so I'd like to add a custom image to the folder so I know which one is which.

Doing it that way will not give you any metadata. I'm not sure your reasons for not wanting to separate areas for your content Huh To each there own I guess... Try adding poster.jpg in the folders. I think you should consider a better folder/file structure. If you want artwork, plot, next aired info, or other things that enhance your experience, having things organized will make that easier.

Thanks! The reason I've got it that way is so my child can find "his" folder and have everything there instead of having two separate folders for movies and TV shows. I also am trying to figure out what I'm going to do with my workout videos. I don't think they can pull metadata.
(2015-05-28, 22:09)natemp21 Wrote: Thanks! The reason I've got it that way is so my child can find "his" folder and have everything there instead of having two separate folders for movies and TV shows. I also am trying to figure out what I'm going to do with my workout videos. I don't think they can pull metadata.

custom video entries (wiki)
(2015-05-28, 22:15)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-05-28, 22:09)natemp21 Wrote: Thanks! The reason I've got it that way is so my child can find "his" folder and have everything there instead of having two separate folders for movies and TV shows. I also am trying to figure out what I'm going to do with my workout videos. I don't think they can pull metadata.

custom video entries (wiki)

Thanks for your help! Loving the theme!
  • 93(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55