• 99(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
wow,
i have install this mod yesterday ( again ) and its getting better and better Smile
i have just a "weaker" player in my bedroom, and the nox4.x mods are a bit to heavy for it - and normal nox5 is too "boring" for me - and this version looks realy nice and its realy smooth and fast on my weak player

realy good work mike - well done and keep going Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
yep agree too. Since mikesilvo included boxset mod i'm definitively on it. And worth it. More smooth when navigate through media. Some demand about widget though :

@mikeSiLVO

- Do you think that it is possible to include some, well, options, to widgets : I mean transparency & option to make BR cases appeared. In fact, like in this picture :
http://i.imgur.com/K439soT.jpg

- Do you think it's possible to have this but only for saga (before opening the boxset) : http://i.imgur.com/XQWHzQw.png

- Final, do you think you can make your mod compatible with mikebzh44 mod ?

Thanks for all Mike
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

(2015-06-04, 03:44)timoxx4 Wrote: Here it is in all its awesomeness. Be fantastic if it could be added Smile

(2015-06-04, 04:59)marhutchy Wrote: I'm looking forward to that!!! Smile

How does this look?

watch gallery

(2015-06-04, 08:20)Mark142 Wrote: I updated to isengard but have issues with the movie set mod. Despite enabling it in the view settings I only get the standard movie set case with the three discs. Or the red case when using clear cases. The collection artwork shows just no opening of the case or discs. This is using showcase view. I set the delay to the lowest which is 2 seconds. When I open the collection all the movies disc art shows.

I do not know what I am dong wrong. It was working fine on helix version. Please help. Thanks.

If you are seeing the movie set case your library items are not providing resolution info. If you see it for a set then that is supposed to happen. The ShowCase and BoxSet mods do not work for sets when Flattened (no coverflow). If that is the case then I need to hide the buttons in the view setting when ShowCase is Flattened.

(2015-06-04, 09:10)schimi2k Wrote: wow,
i have install this mod yesterday ( again ) and its getting better and better Smile
i have just a "weaker" player in my bedroom, and the nox4.x mods are a bit to heavy for it - and normal nox5 is too "boring" for me - and this version looks realy nice and its realy smooth and fast on my weak player

realy good work mike - well done and keep going Smile

Thanks schimi2k Blush

(2015-06-04, 10:11)wilmans2m Wrote: yep agree too. Since mikesilvo included boxset mod i'm definitively on it. And worth it. More smooth when navigate through media. Some demand about widget though :

@mikeSiLVO

- Do you think that it is possible to include some, well, options, to widgets : I mean transparency & option to make BR cases appeared. In fact, like in this picture :
http://i.imgur.com/K439soT.jpg

- Do you think it's possible to have this but only for saga (before opening the boxset) : http://i.imgur.com/XQWHzQw.png

- Final, do you think you can make your mod compatible with mikebzh44 mod ?

Thanks for all Mike

There is someone working on widgets and when he is done I will ask to include it in this skin.

What is it that you want from mikebzh44 mod that is not already there?
I'll check but I'm sure every thing is fine as it worked fine on helix. All my library is scanned using ember media management and all the artwork and nfo is stored with the movie in their own individual folder. All artwork is fine except for the movie cases. Everything worked fime in helix. Is it because I upgraded to isengard and should I try a fresh install on openelec?
Thanks MikeSilvo. Happy to hear about widgets Smile

About mikebzh44 mod, i am interested in cases on live background, cases on TV Shows (HD cases if folder name is like tintin.HD & SD cases if it's like tintin.SD) & for transparency & cases on widget.

Someone said appearantly that with older version of your mod, both can work together. But do not know since you include the box set mod (Smile)))

Thanks again.

(2015-06-04, 20:26)Mark142 Wrote: I'll check but I'm sure every thing is fine as it worked fine on helix. All my library is scanned using ember media management and all the artwork and nfo is stored with the movie in their own individual folder. All artwork is fine except for the movie cases. Everything worked fime in helix. Is it because I upgraded to isengard and should I try a fresh install on openelec?

Your description of the problem is not easy for me to understand so post a screenshot and describe the problem in more detail.
(2015-06-04, 20:27)wilmans2m Wrote: Thanks MikeSilvo. Happy to hear about widgets Smile

About mikebzh44 mod, i am interested in cases on live background, cases on TV Shows (HD cases if folder name is like tintin.HD & SD cases if it's like tintin.SD) & for transparency & cases on widget.

Someone said appearantly that with older version of your mod, both can work together. But do not know since you include the box set mod (Smile)))

Thanks again.

His mod is designed for stock Aeon Nox 5. I doubt that it would work and most likely would break many things in ShowCase view. I'll take a look at adding the cases for TV shows and live background.
Waouh thanks MikeSilvo. But take it easy. No need to hurry as your mod is really nice at this time.

(2015-06-04, 20:41)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-06-04, 20:26)Mark142 Wrote: I'll check but I'm sure every thing is fine as it worked fine on helix. All my library is scanned using ember media management and all the artwork and nfo is stored with the movie in their own individual folder. All artwork is fine except for the movie cases. Everything worked fime in helix. Is it because I upgraded to isengard and should I try a fresh install on openelec?

Your description of the problem is not easy for me to understand so post a screenshot and describe the problem in more detail.

In movies box set mod works ok for me !! i also upgraded my openelec from helix to isengard ,
but in playlist (set) (submenu) the cases of each movieset dont open !!!! (and in the settings is no option to activate the box set mode and views are also limited)

(2015-06-04, 21:29)Mario S. Wrote: In movies box set mod works ok for me !! i also upgraded my openelec from helix to isengard ,
but in playlist (set) (submenu) the cases of each movieset dont open !!!! (and in the settings is no option to activate the box set mode and views are also limited)

Should be fixed except for the limited views for set view. Posting new skin in a few min. What views should I add for Set view?
Skin updated for Isengard
Download 5.7.1-2.0.2 (Isengard)
Changelog
The links in the first post have also been updated
(2015-06-04, 05:36)mata7 Wrote: wow that would be nice if you do it, please if you have a extra time please at least considered, thanks in advanced

I just added it to the Helix branch on GitHub. Let me know if there are any issues.
Seems a restart of the box has fixed my issues. Many thanks Mike.
Hey Mike, I think I came across another bug with the progress bar which appears when you play a video at the bottom indicating how far along you are and how long of the video you have left and what time it'll be done.

I can't seem to replicate the problem all the time, it seems to be somewhat random, but every once in a while when you skip ahead 10 sec in the video, the progress bar at the bottom will not auto-hide and will remain stuck on the screen. There is no way to clear it, except to stop the video completely and start it again.

I'll try and see if I can get it to replicate not at random, but I've see this happen a few times after starting a video and then skipping a few times past the opening credits, the progress bar would just get stuck. It's still updating properly with the times/progress, but just won't auto-hide. Don't know if this is specific to your mod of the skin or Nox 5 in general...
(2015-06-04, 23:53)gmantonz Wrote: Hey Mike, I think I came across another bug with the progress bar which appears when you play a video at the bottom indicating how far along you are and how long of the video you have left and what time it'll be done.

I can't seem to replicate the problem all the time, it seems to be somewhat random, but every once in a while when you skip ahead 10 sec in the video, the progress bar at the bottom will not auto-hide and will remain stuck on the screen. There is no way to clear it, except to stop the video completely and start it again.

I'll try and see if I can get it to replicate not at random, but I've see this happen a few times after starting a video and then skipping a few times past the opening credits, the progress bar would just get stuck. It's still updating properly with the times/progress, but just won't auto-hide. Don't know if this is specific to your mod of the skin or Nox 5 in general...

Sounds like it may be a Kodi bug.
  • 99(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55