• 120(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
All seem fine here to in which you are referring to about fanart for the current movie....no issues
(2015-06-21, 16:57)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I added resolution and format cases for live background and in skin settings you can enable a live background for movie sets for all views. I think I tested it well enough but if anybody is interested in those features, please test it for any issues, it is on Git.

Thanks.

Thanks. Will test it soon. Do you see my last post about boxset / normal case conflict ?

Thanks.
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

(2015-06-22, 00:27)wilmans2m Wrote: Thanks. Will test it soon. Do you see my last post about boxset / normal case conflict ?

Thanks.

I did not see that post, I just searched for it. What skin version are you currently using? I can not reproduce the issue.

If it is from the first post, I should probably post a warning that the Isengard skin is constantly changing so for now it may be best to use the Git version instead.

I only have been posting new versions cause the textures file being used instead of the raw images lowers the download size and increases performance.

Until you nice folks have the time to test and report bugs, the skin may unfortunately contain more issues than I would like it to Sad

I try my best to find them on my own but support questions have taken over as the most time I spend working on the skin and that often shortens the amount available I have to code and test.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI, I have a large block of time to devote, next week not this week, to adding features and options so if anybody wants anything added (even if I have said no in the past) throw them at me cause I will be working on the skin "almost" Tongue all day for about a week straight Confused
Hey mike, I downloaded your latest skin version for Isengard and now I'm having issues with the box sets. My first issue is that the movie set information is not showing on the right panel like its suppose to. And my other issue is that the box set is showing an empty spot where a third disc should go even if the set is only suppose to contain 2 discs. Please let me know if you have any idea on how to fix this. Thanks!

Try updating skin.info.service from it's GitHub page. I have used a new property introduced somewhat recently to display the set info on the "brochure" page. That third part is most likely an error and I will fix Wink
(2015-06-22, 01:43)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Try updating skin.info.service from it's GitHub page. I have used a new property introduced somewhat recently to display the set info on the "brochure" page. That third part is most likely an error and I will fix Wink

Just updated skin.info.service from GitHub but I'm still having the brochure issue Confused. Is yours working correctly? The version of your skin that I downloaded is the 5.7.1-2.0.3 with the compressed textures files in the media folder.
(2015-06-22, 01:57)Xero Wrote:
(2015-06-22, 01:43)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Try updating skin.info.service from it's GitHub page. I have used a new property introduced somewhat recently to display the set info on the "brochure" page. That third part is most likely an error and I will fix Wink

Just updated skin.info.service from GitHub but I'm still having the brochure issue Confused. Is yours working correctly? The version of your skin that I downloaded is the 5.7.1-2.0.3 with the compressed textures files in the media folder.

Mine works as expected... Maybe you have the old extendedinfo script installed? I do not think more info would cause problems but I can't know for sure... Do you have any of those installed? Have you tried a restart? If all else fails try installing the current skin zip from GitHub. I unfortunately am heading out the door so I will not be able to assist further for the rest of the day so I hope I have helped enough for you to solve it Confused

Good Luck and I will help you tomorrow if you still have issues.
So I had an older version (5.7.1-2.0.1) of the skin and decided to move the View_53_ShowCase into the 1080i folder of the new version and the brochure and 3rd slot issues were gone! Everything is now off-centered and screwed up but both those issues were fine so it must have came from something you did recently? Huh Also, I updated extended info script and I tried the GitHub version as well, but still no luck. Thanks for your help today! hopefully we can figure it out tomorrow.
(2015-06-21, 21:34)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I can't replicate this. Can you describe the steps to reproduce in more detail? I just played a movie for a minute then stopped and saw no issues with the fanart for the InfoPanel. Are you using the hide on scroll setting in the skin settings? Please provide the skin and Kodi version you are using.

Before Playing

After Playing

You cannot take a single file and expect things to work.

Update the whole skin.
(2015-06-22, 02:52)mikesilvo164 Wrote: You cannot take a single file and expect things to work.

Update the whole skin.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I updated the entire skin from GitHub, but still had the issue. Then I moved over the xml file from the old version to the new (just to see if it was something that was done recently that caused the issue) and sure enough, it worked. So I compared the two xml files and in the new version you use Set.Movies.List to pull the information, but in the old one you use Set.Movies.ExtendedPlot. So I just changed that line in the new xml with the old one and it populated the info. Now, this is just a temporary fix for my FireTv until we can figure out whats causing the issue. Sorry for the confusion!
The update works great!
The addition of the live background is great too, but I have my fanart for each collection, so don't need the live bg.
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
(2015-06-21, 10:10)moravec Wrote: Phoenix? Do I start seeing ghosts?

Huh? Thanks?Confused
(2015-06-21, 09:57)Phoenix74 Wrote: Hello everyone. I am faily new to xbmc/kodi. I purchased an Mx3 android box recently and love it. I thought I loved the way the regular default skin and now Aeon nox 5 redux look. But then I found the AMAZING looking skins people have created/modded. Wow. Beautiful eye candy. How can I install Silvo Mod on my android box. I cant seem to find the proper steps to install on an android box. Can someone please point me in the right direction? I have Kodi Helix 14.2 installed.

Can anyone please help me with my question?
(2015-06-22, 03:09)Xero Wrote:
(2015-06-22, 02:52)mikesilvo164 Wrote: You cannot take a single file and expect things to work.

Update the whole skin.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I updated the entire skin from GitHub, but still had the issue. Then I moved over the xml file from the old version to the new (just to see if it was something that was done recently that caused the issue) and sure enough, it worked. So I compared the two xml files and in the new version you use Set.Movies.List to pull the information, but in the old one you use Set.Movies.ExtendedPlot. So I just changed that line in the new xml with the old one and it populated the info. Now, this is just a temporary fix for my FireTv until we can figure out whats causing the issue. Sorry for the confusion!

The zip file wil not ever contain last updated files... You need to do a "git pull" to download the last update.
see this : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2033083
or this (FAQ) : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2027769
  • 120(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55