• 96(current)
Release Arctic: Zephyr
If you are getting asked to install extendedinfo then you are trying to use a feature that uses the extendedinfo script.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
It get that message when I press i on my remote. There is no extended info there.
Just install it.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hi! great skin! really love it Smile

I'm trying to set the skin to support RTL, which of the xml files i have to change to make the "home page" buttons support RTL?

Thanks
Includes_home.xml
(2015-07-01, 15:38)jurialmunkey Wrote: Includes_home.xml

Excellent ! thanks
Hi JM

How can I disable auto play next episode in "UP next"?

I have intentionally unchecked in kodi settings -> videos -> playback -> play next video automatically

It happens (to many times Smile) that I fall asleep in front of TV late at night and then episodes goes one by one by. Wink

Or even better, can "UP next" be turned off completely?

Thank you in advance
(2015-07-01, 09:45)nickr Wrote: Just install it.

That's what I had to do. Anyway nice skin. Finally decided to stick with Kodi I just hope PVR support gets better.

Is there no way to remove the widget on the home screen that shows what's next to record and what is recording?
Hi, just a quick question:

I'm running the skin off the latest repo update and I'm looking for the file checkmark.png. On github, I can see its located in media/indicator/checkmark.png but when I check on my Rpi (Openelec) with FTP, the only files in skin.arctic.zephyr/media are "Square.xbt" and "Textures.xbt".

Just wondering if you know where I might find it.
Thanks in advance.
This is my last question. The modded version has a spotlight that combines recently added movies and TV shows into one widget which I really like. What would I need to copy over to get this working in your skin?
Can you add support to Openelec settings ? Actually the GUI looks like Convergence skin.
Beautiful skin. One issue I'm having (which could likely be from user error), but I'm a little confused on how the background images are handled.

At first I wanted to have a static background for the whole thing (so that it didn't matter if I was in Movies or TV, etc). In settings, I unselected "Show Fanart" in the background tab, and set a fallback image to the background I wanted. However, I'm finding that it still will randomly select a piece of fanart from a movie or TV show and just use it as the background.

Am I missing something/doing something wrong?
(2015-07-01, 20:12)Crssi Wrote: How can I disable auto play next episode in "UP next"?
I have intentionally unchecked in kodi settings -> videos -> playback -> play next video automatically
It happens (to many times Smile) that I fall asleep in front of TV late at night and then episodes goes one by one by. Wink
Or even better, can "UP next" be turned off completely?

Yes just disable the addon.
Settings > Addons > Enabled Addons > Services > Nextup Service Notification

If you can't disable it because of another skin, then you will need to ask those skin authors to remove it as a dependency because it shouldn't be optional for every skin - no skin should have to rely on it.

Otherwise, you can configure the addon to show the dialog 0 seconds before the end and set default action to "Don't Play" which effectively does the same thing as disabling it.

(2015-07-02, 00:27)Deihmos Wrote:
(2015-07-01, 09:45)nickr Wrote: Just install it.

That's what I had to do. Anyway nice skin. Finally decided to stick with Kodi I just hope PVR support gets better.
Is there no way to remove the widget on the home screen that shows what's next to record and what is recording?

In skin.arctic.zephyr/1080i/Home.xml
remove the include <include>HomeNextRecording</include> save and reload skin.

(2015-07-02, 02:46)eachmharcaigh Wrote: I'm running the skin off the latest repo update and I'm looking for the file checkmark.png. On github, I can see its located in media/indicator/checkmark.png but when I check on my Rpi (Openelec) with FTP, the only files in skin.arctic.zephyr/media are "Square.xbt" and "Textures.xbt".

Just wondering if you know where I might find it.
Textures are compressed into an xbt for repo installs so you wont find it anywhere as it is contained in Textures.xbt
If you want to modify things then you will need to use the github version.

(2015-07-02, 03:11)Deihmos Wrote: This is my last question. The modded version has a spotlight that combines recently added movies and TV shows into one widget which I really like. What would I need to copy over to get this working in your skin?
Create a custom widget in Skin Settings > Widgets > Custom Widget #
and enter:
Code:
plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=recentmovies+recentepisodes&amp;reload=$INFO[Window.Property(recentmovies)]$INFO[Window.Property(recentepisodes)]

Then in the home customisation dialog, set what ever home items you to that custom widget you created using "Select Widget"

(2015-07-02, 19:08)Guilouz Wrote: Can you add support to Openelec settings ? Actually the GUI looks like Convergence skin.
Eventually. It is actually a really horrible dialog to skin as it is poorly made (in terms of skinning an addon) so I have put it off for a long time.

(2015-07-02, 20:25)Magic815 Wrote: Beautiful skin. One issue I'm having (which could likely be from user error), but I'm a little confused on how the background images are handled.

At first I wanted to have a static background for the whole thing (so that it didn't matter if I was in Movies or TV, etc). In settings, I unselected "Show Fanart" in the background tab, and set a fallback image to the background I wanted. However, I'm finding that it still will randomly select a piece of fanart from a movie or TV show and just use it as the background.

Am I missing something/doing something wrong?

If you are talking about on the home screen - that is handled separately from fanart - read the Frequently Asked Questions post for information about how to set static images on the home screen.
1.5.0 - Vertical Home Menu

Introducing the vertical home menu (on github). Still a few things to do (support for Next Aired, Weather, Favourites widgets and better looking music widgets) - but everything else works well.

watch gallery
Thanks but it does not work since I use classic widgets. I am only seeing movies.
  • 96(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr37